Princess Märtha Louise Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time Märtha was pregnant she had a "back to the nature" period with theese woolen dresses, I persoanlly hate them, and I dont think the colour does anything for her, the only good thing I can say about them is that they were be a norwegian designer, a young woman called Hege Mari Sørum. She displayed her dresses which was part of her exam and when Märtha visited the exhibition she really liked them and asked her to make some for her

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 361
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 4Hege Mari Sørum.jpg
    4Hege Mari Sørum.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 342
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
This pale pink dress by Wenche Lyche was new for the prewedding concert of Maxima and Willelm Alexander, she also used it for the Portugese statevisit and just the skirt and stole with a black top for a family wedding.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 635
  • dm,fm.jpg
    dm,fm.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 396
Another dress that Märtha has used god know how many times is this red one, rather boring and I hope she has decided that she has gooten enough use out of it

Another favourite is this fuchsia gown by Wenche Lyche, at least she accessorises the gowns differently every time she uses them

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 367
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 557
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 453
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 421
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 255
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 347
  • IBL-NYGaladinner7a.jpg
    IBL-NYGaladinner7a.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 856
  • sndngd.jpg
    sndngd.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
A burgundy dress for a concert
A summery green dress used three times
A pink Wenche Lyche dress used twice, first time with sparkeling straps, second time with pearl straps to match her earrings

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 421
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 398
  • 4.5.jpg
    4.5.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 725
  • 4.6.jpg
    4.6.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 305
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
wonder if she will take part of the visit from Japan

I like the white hat she wore before her brothers wedding

Märtha Louise at the royal palace gala dinner during the Swedish visit June 10, 2005.
From my photobucket account

PML01.jpg

Queen Noor's Hairstyles

State visit to Denmark - 1998

Last edited by a moderator:
Some uppdate on Princess Märtha Louises shoes and purses. I think they are like her style, sometimes fun and beautiful other times, not nice at all...

1 Shoes and purse that matches her dress, for cenenary celebraitons
2 For the Swedish visit, elegant black slingbacks and a rather boring black bag
3 Picking up Ari at the airport, some not so elegant boots, but surly confty for a pregnant woman
4 Brown pumbs and burgundy purse
5 Black boots and a greyish bag

6 Some rather unelegant grey shoes
7 Pale blue sandals and beige suede bag
8 Some really fun zebra shoes for prewedding photosession
9 Beige sued pumps and a green knitted bag
10 A really elegant evening clutch which matches perfectly the top of her dress

Last edited:
Martha Louise looked so great in Mary and Fredriks pre-wedding!

Mariella

I think it's great that she's willing to try new things and be daring with her clothes unlike some ot other Princesses but sometimes alot of her outfits look incredibly over the top.

I must say that Im not very keen on her dress sense and I agree with little star that "alot of her outfits look incredibly over the top". but she does come across as a lovely person

do you think she wears less colours recently or more dark colours?

Nettavisen has a photospecial on the head gear of the Norwegian royal women, here is Märtha, some of them are posted but the pics are clear and watermark free:

I adore the white one with the black trimming and the purpel Cloche hat, they suit her so well

Last edited:
More from Nettavisen, some from her not so stylish period as well:eek:

Majesty, I love that gown too. It really compliments Martha Louise and she looks especially elegant.:)

i hope we soon will se the princess in a new dress, when she gets it right she has great designs other times it does not say much just a plain boring dress

Märtha-Louise's Hairstyles

Discuss Princess Märtha-Louises hairstyles here.

:flowers:

Her current hairstyle:
Attending the Christening of countess Leonore

source:Hóla!

I have to say that I don't like it anyway!Her hair looks so dry and I like her hair more when it's dark brown...

must say she looks better with short hair !

Märtha attending a wedding in 1996

Corbis

Haakon's wedding 2001

Corbis

Spanish StateVisit in 2006

PPE

Attending Felipe's wedding in 2004 --> one of my favourite hairstyles of her (even f it wasn't her own hair;) )

Corbis

Her_Majesty said:
Märtha attending a wedding in 1996

Corbis

Haakon's wedding 2001

Corbis

Spanish StateVisit in 2006

PPE

Attending Felipe's wedding in 2004 --> one of my favourite hairstyles of her (even f it wasn't her own hair;) )

Corbis
must say, martha looks better [my opinion] short hair [haakon's wedding type] or [if long] spanish state visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, her hair in the first post (christening) is terrible :wacko: . It is like two bad hairstyles happening at once. Much better shorter (and darker) in my opinion.

Last edited:
Yes! She looks better with short dark hair. Or maybe the hairstyle from the christianing is just strange looking because her hair is so light? What if her hair had been darker?

She has the jaw and chin very narrow so...she looks much better with short hair.

I think that the color is what bothers me most. She definately looks better with her hair darker.

Another picture of her current hairstyle...
Well, it looks so much better without this curls in it!
This hairdo makes her look very... "Girly"..

Stella

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom