Princess Märtha Louise Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the top part, but the grey skinny jeans and the black high heels don't work for me.

I agree with Lumutqueen. The upper part is very nice but does not go with the pants and the shoes IMO.

I like the arrival to the church outfit the best, what's with the change of dress? Is she a celebrity? Neither of them are particularly elegant and the first one is very cluttered.

I like the arrival to the church outfit the best, what's with the change of dress? Is she a celebrity? Neither of them are particularly elegant and the first one is very cluttered.

It's 2 outfits because the concert was held on 2 evenings. There was no dress changing during the concert.

The first dress is way too much but she looks stunning in the 2nd.

Wow that first dress is something else!! The second is more elegant & understated.
I noticed the dress colors coordinate with the stage lighting.

Princess Märtha Louise at the Nobel prize concert yesterday, December 11
- an elegant look in black and silver with a glittering skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I wish she would wear something more elegant than this.

I wish she would wear something more elegant than this.

I agree, this looked more like a business suit than a concert-dressy outfit. I do however like her longer hair, so pretty!

She looks good head to toe. Pretty skirt, nice top with pretty necklace and her hair and makeup look good too.

Princess Märtha Louise at a workshop at the Do and Dream fair in Bussum, today, February 12,
2012 - the upper part with the blouse is nice, the pants and boots are comfortable for a lengthy
event like this but not good-looking and unflattering instead.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I don't think I have ever seen a princess in uggs.And I hope I will never again!

So wrong on so many levels: the glittering blouse, the casual form-fitting tights and, ugh, the Uggs! I only like the blouse.

Last edited:
I really cannot figure out how she combined all these pieces... :wacko:
I only like the Uggs, but separately, on a total informal (better private) occasion. ;)

Princess Märtha Louise at the opening of an exhibition in Olso on February 15, 2012,
wearing a light mint green ladies' suit. I don't like the collar, but the shoes in that
combination are even worse. It could have looked so much better with elegant shoes.

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up ** Close up 2 - collar **

It's just another unfortunate look, IMO. I guess the only thing I like here is the light green shade of the suit, nothing else.

Princess Märtha Louise at the opening of an exhibition in Olso on February 15, 2012,
wearing a light mint green ladies' suit. I don't like the collar, but the shoes in that
combination are even worse. It could have looked so much better with elegant shoes.

Horrible.
Don't like the shoes at all.

I only like the mint green of the suit, but not the style. And it looks like she's wearing rubber boots; the material is so shiny. Just awful.

Last edited:
iceflower said:

I agree with the previous post at least some black pumps to look more elegant like her mother and aunt.

I like the color but not like this.The shoes are hideous!

I just don't like that dress at all. She's such a lovely woman and would look absolutely stunning in the right style.

Last edited:
By her standards, it's a relatively nice evening ensemble. I don't expect much from ML, to be honest. :ermm:

It's a very ML look, it suits her. I think she looks nice. That skirt is eye-popping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom