Princess Märtha Louise Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful indeed!
Märtha first wore the dress for the 100th anniversary of the coronation in 2006.
Picture

The dress is quite nice and Martha looks lovely in it. But it reminds me of a bridal gown.

Princess Märtha Louise at a friend's wedding this weekend, wearing a purple summer dress,
only a pity that it's so susceptible to wrinkling.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Märtha Louise at a friend's wedding this weekend, wearing a purple summer dress,
only a pity that it's so susceptible to wrinkling.

Too casual and wrinkled for my tastes. It looks like a beach coverup. But maybe the wedding was super casual on the beach.

It's a cute dress if only it wasn't all wrinkled. She should have worn pantyhose too.

Hate the shooties (Victoria of Sweden has similar ones) but otherwise her suit is beautiful. Not a surprising combo from Martha Louise though.

The shoes are simply awful while the rest quite good :)

I hate the fabric of the outfit but the shoes are horrid!

I echo the sentiments.

Don't like the shoes with the dress. As soon as I saw the combination...I thought Oh, Martha Louise. She always has a bit of flair without the Laurentien craziness or Mabel and her bows. Gotta love her. I wonder where her girls were today?

A nice business suit or a pair of jeans though, they would be awesome!

I agree! Beautiful suit and then those shoes! ug

Not a fan of the shoes but the suit was very nice. Wish she'd worn a different pair of shoes.

Love the dress she wore for her 40th birthday portraits! Love the lilac color and the ruffles... it is different, but I like it! Very elegant and regal.
Portraits in ML's 40th birthday thread!;)

:previous:

Here it is: Princess Märtha Louise in her birthday dress ;) on September 24:

** Full view ** **
The more I see it the more I love it: the way the fabric flows, the way the white fabric swirls with the liliac, and the lace.
That pic/look says " fairytale princess".

oh this picture is soo beautiful: words can not express it. I especially love her hairstyle ;-)

I don't like the bottom half of the dress.The color is beautiful though.

I only like the top half, it's real pretty. Too bad the bottom half looks like a bunch of rags hanging down because it could've been a beautiful dress otherwise. I also don't like the braid across her forehead.

oh this picture is soo beautiful: words can not express it. I especially love her hairstyle ;-)

Yes, the hairstyle is lovely and really special.
I like the dress on her, the colors are really pretty, flattering and all in all the dress is just so her. ;)

From the waist up, love (except for the hair). From the waist down (except for that ring)loathe.

I would love the dress if it had been designed either floaty or structured not a mix of both. The colours are fantastic and look great. ML could have picked something more flattering to wear on her 40th birthday.

The lace part, there ruffles and the colors make this look ideal for a night gown piece with slight alterations. It seems that Martha or the designer didn't know what they wanted and put everything in one dress. The lace part with the one shoulder designs works but the ruffles ruin the dress completely. The color is nice, I think the shades of lilac and white but it doesn't suit Martha in anyway.

Agreed, dazzling.
The design of the dress is an unfortunate hotch potch - the bedroom curtain masses of ruffles at the bottom are rather ghastly, and I don't see what's nice about the too-tight lavender lingerie top either. Quite a mistake for Märtha-Louise's type, age and personality.
Worst is the hair, one of the most unflattering updos ever.

Princess Märtha Louise at a lecture in Copenhagen yesterday, November 6, the grey pants are nothing special, but the top and jacket together with the matching earrings are really nice on her:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom