Princess Letizia's Purses and Shoes, to August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of her accessoires are awfull. Very starlet-like, nothing to do with an elegant, refined style that befits a princess. I can find the same things she wears at Mango. Very common :(

I dont like her snakeskin accessories, but then I dont like snakeskin for ANY princess, Mary has an awful pair she wear quite often, and even Beatrix was recently spotted in a pair, and Mette-Marit has a green Prada snakeskin bag which I hate. Other than that I like her shoes and bags, deffenetly better than what Maxima usually sports at times.

Thanks GOD, this topic have more than 2 person, like or not still comong for talk about... about the sneak shoes, i don't now if Letizia wear real sneak but i now there fakes, i love animal a lot ( ok, sneaks far from me) but if we can have the same efect without kill them, i belive we should go for there. Just now: some people said the the sneak thinks are maid form that fur that they leave natural but i don't think that very viavel, some1 can tell me if that is correct?

The purse from the last event. The Prince of Asturias Awards Ceremony (2004)

Larzen said:
I dont like her snakeskin accessories, but then I dont like snakeskin for ANY princess, Mary has an awful pair she wear quite often, and even Beatrix was recently spotted in a pair, and Mette-Marit has a green Prada snakeskin bag which I hate. Other than that I like her shoes and bags, deffenetly better than what Maxima usually sports at times.
I do not like her snake skin stuff either even though I assume that they are immitation snakeskin. it looks tacky, (might be something spanish we do not understand like the joy of bullfights)

but I still like her and think he made a love match/wise choice.

I think she really has good taste, except for the snake skin shoes (like it was said before) and purses, but she doesn't use those often, so once in a while is acceptable!

Micas, this one is just for you, a close-up of Letizia's "wedding shoes"

WOOOO, i stay bluch like that... :eek: YOu are amaizing and swety ANNA_R!!! :)

A LOT OF LOVE FOR YOU!!!

The shoes have the same, like i said that?...the same gold "design" that the dress. I read that is Jaime (Helena husband) that gives the shoes to her and they are from Manolo Blankis... just amaizing and that they have 15 cm of heels because the protocall that don't alowd a big diference between 2 person a couple... stuning.

You're welcome Micas, and lots of love to you as well.

I stumbled on this picture by chance and thought about you immediately. The shoes are definitely gorgeous, they complimented her dress perfectly.

Are you sure that it was Jaime that gave the shoes for her?

No, i read that but... like you now we can not belive in all, but is quite possible and a god option for a wedding gifte. You just imagene the probleme that Helena nad Cristina have for give a wedding gifte for them? Is nothing better that pay something that they like. They say " i need that..." and they say " ok, we pay." and probleme resolve...!

I just asked that because of that notorious saying that Letizia and Jaime don't get along very well...

And yes, it must be pretty hard to choose a gift for them....

They don't... well any way stay very bad he don't give anithing to her.
Well, a small litle green purse from a last event.
Just now, some1 have a good pic from the purple shoses she wear recently? And she have a match purse and just now the shoses from this event some1 have?

micas said:
THey don't....................well any way stay very bad he don't give anithing to her.
Well, a small litle green purse from a last event.
Just now, some1 have a good pic from the purple shoses she wear recently? And she have a match purse and just now the shoses from this event some1 have?
Very good photo! Obrigada

OK, remember what i ask?? 'Well i have a magazine that have all... so i gona post later (well in a few days).

Letizia has some nice paries of bags, i loved the orange clutch.I dont really like her lizard shoes and bags, she chooses the wrong colors.Maybe if brown or white or black would be nicer than the ones she has.

at last I found some pictures with better view of letizia's shoes or purses,hope you enjoy them

mmm...I really dont like this yellow and pink purse,but the shoes are alright

this long coat has ruined her look,such boots make better look with short skirts,but anyway she still looks chic

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's very confident.she used this purse in the gala dinner just the day before!

and finally these 3 colored shoes that I like very much,if you like these shoes check on asma assad's shoes,she wears such shoes frequently

What is the designer of the shoes of letizia's?

Some more purses and purses from new events.

1. Grey shoses and purse

3. Velvet green shoses

cute_girl said:
this long coat has ruined her look,such boots make better look with short skirts,but anyway she still looks chic

I do agree.Long jackets dont suit her, maybe coz she is short, i dont know. But nice mid length jackets and trenchcoats world really suit her.

Very good pics. She has got lots of shoes and bags. :D

More purses and shoes - Visit to Elmundo Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom