Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 9: August 2012 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread for Princess Letizia's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Really, really like the whole look.
The dress is gorgeous - understated but very elegant. The shoes are beautiful and I just love her barely there make-up.

She looks understated and elegant.

I love the look! It's very elegant and classy.

Nice to see the dress without the jacket - she looks smart and elegant. The looked is polished at this event

Pretty dress and shoes! If she had worn a necklace or bracelet it would have been that much better.

There's only a fine line between an understated elegance and a minimalism taken to the point of turning dull.
IMHO the dress would have needed just one added point of interest, or some accessory/jewelry, or a different color than this neutral one, and the whole look here - including very nice shoes, finally - would have been great; but as it is, I find it ultimately quite bland and boring.

Princess Letizia looks amazing!!!! Very elegant, indeed!!!

I like this dress very much; saw a close-up at MyRoyals and the texture of the dress looks lovely.
She really does look great and relaxed.

Princess letizia looks so pretty and very chic , like the entire looks , liked the Dress and suits her very well , nice elegant shoes . Thank’s for posting .

Have to agree with Boris that this is all perfectly fine and serviceable but to add a little punch of color somewhere would have made it even better. The cut and length of the dress is perfect for her but I always like to see an enlivening bit of color on her, too.

Princess letizia looks nice in her beige outfit she looks so sleek and prettyin that dress with those shoes.

Elegant and absolutely gorgeous! The dress fits her like a glove and the length is perfect! I just love it when Letizia shows up looking so fabulous! I'd love to see some more jewels on her though.

looks so plain cute in that dark dress...love her shoes..thanks

She looks great in that dress! Also love the accessories. Hair and make-up great as always.

Simple but yet so gorgeous!

Letizia looks really lovely in this LBD!!! Understated & elegant!!!

This is her dress! She looks fabulous! Just love the looks she's putting together the last couple of weeks.

Although the dress is pretty simple, she still looks beautiful. I love the jewelry and shoes.

Love the look! Very classic and elegant. I also love the bracelet.

Casual and comfortable. I guess it was boiling hot down there, so a simple tank top was a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom