Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 9: August 2012 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW so beautiful!!!! How its possible that a diferent hairstyle can make so much diference in clothes! I liked her hairtyle at Victoria's wedding, but with this dress, it was too hard to pull it off. However right now, such delicate and feminine hairstyle like she wore yesterday compliments the whole dress, really stunning!

I think she doesn't look that thin like she seemed on Victoria's wedding, maybe its indeed the hairstyle change.

More HQ pictures:

**Full View** **Full View 02** **Close-up** **Close-up 02** **Hairstyle**

Last edited:
Beautiful dress! I liked her hair at Victoria's wedding, but this really is much softer and lovely on her. Too bad she wore such clunky shoes with this delicate dress.

She looked great at the dinner and I really love the way she wore her hair.

An elegant look and a beautiful hairstyle. A jeweled clip would have looked lovely nestled in her hair.

Last edited:
WOW so beautiful!!!! How its possible that a diferent hairstyle can make so much diference in clothes! I liked her hairtyle at Victoria's wedding, but with this dress, it was too hard to pull it off. However right now, such delicate and feminine hairstyle like she wore yesterday compliments the whole dress, really stunning!

I think she doesn't look that thin like she seemed on Victoria's wedding, maybe its indeed the hairstyle change.

More HQ pictures:

IMO Letizia looks elegant in this dress and I think the flowers on her dress are pretty. Her hair style is nice too, I have no complaints. :)

June 11, 2013 - Letizia at a concert in a lovely skirt and a whiteblouse with ruffles. Great skirt but IMO the white shirt dresses it down. Black would've been better.

Close up ** Full view

I agree. The version with black looks much better (concert for Terror victims)
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Terrorism+Victims+Concert+Princess+Letizia+ZNPVht0FLKyl.jpg

The skirt is very pretty, the white blouse is old, I never liked it, makes me think of a service maid. The belt is really ugly.

More HQ pictures:

I think this dress is much better suited for such a gala dinner than for a wedding.
http://www.instyle.co.uk/sites/defa...de/public/legacy/10/06/2_37.jpg?itok=z9FnuD7U
In general I find this dress too bland, and it needs some more accessories instead of the heavy eye make up. I like the fact that the hair was properly styled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this dress is much better suited for such a gala dinner than for a wedding.
http://www.instyle.co.uk/sites/defa...de/public/legacy/10/06/2_37.jpg?itok=z9FnuD7U
In general I find this dress too bland, and it needs some more accessories instead of the heavy eye make up. I like the fact that the hair was properly styled.

Beautiful photos! Princess Letizia looks amazing. I love her hair style and makeup! and I agree the dress is a bit bland, but yet elegant and regal. Some accessorizing would have been in order to enhance the softness of the look! ;) But overall, I think she did good.

I agree. The version with black looks much better (concert for Terror victims)
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Terrorism+Victims+Concert+Princess+Letizia+ZNPVht0FLKyl.jpg

The skirt is very pretty, the white blouse is old, I never liked it, makes me think of a service maid. The belt is really ugly.

I have been looking at this skirt for a while and I can't decide whether I like or not; but contrasting the choice of blouses I think the black top is a better look, (now I know what I like about the skirt on her is the horizontal lines ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Amazing regal Looks , she looks so Chic & the dress very Nice And looks much better on her than first time she wore it at CP Victoria’s wedding , I love this Pale pink color , so Nice .

I think this was a miss. Too much white for me and the jacket was such a dark contrast. She should've worn a different jacket like a soft blue or one of her many lovely tweed jackets.

More HQ pictures:

I think that this dress is really beautiful, just the colour is not at all right for Letizia. Although it looks a lot better this time with this wonderful hairdo and the heavier make-up than at Victoria's wedding.

I like the outfit and the dark blue-white combination, though I agree the jacket could be a softer colour.
I think the shoes are a miss. Nude colour doesn´t match the rest. Dark blue or white would have been better.

A lighter blue jacket would have looked better with the summer white, and those shoes are definitely a miss.

:previous:Agree with all above on navy and white outfit. Nice body language with husband, though;)

This is a great and classic look. She probably didn't want dark shoes ruining the line in the pant. She looks like a page out of Vogue.

She looks really glamorous and just take a look at those stunners dripping from her ears. I'm so glad Leti upped the appearance of the little black dress by dusting off those fabulous earrings.

Last edited:
She looks really glamorous and just take a look at those stunners dripping from her ears. I'm so glad Leti upped the appearance of the little black dress by dusting off those fabulous earrings.

She looks gorgeous.

Love the fabulous ruffly dress, ruffly hair, and terrific diamond chandelier earrings. Gorgeous makeup as usual.

I thought Letizia lookied wonderful.

Letizia looks cool, gorgeous top and her simple style looks very refreshing when she stands beside the messy Elena. Simple outfits are made for Letizia. A small necklace could have given some extra, but in all, she looks very good. The bag and shoes suit well with this outfit.

The top is lovely for an evening event but matched with wrong pants. She should've worn a nice flowy skirt IMO with a nice belt.

Its boring,Letizia could have worn this walking down the street or on the visit to La Granja earlier this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom