Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 9: August 2012 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lace dress is really lovely and Letizia looked so pretty! Green suits her. The hairstyle is fine too.

Beautiful work; I guess that's the closest we'll see her wearing the real thing. Those pair of earrings would have enhanced that green-lace dress so much; I'd love to see them photoshopped together.

Sadly for royal bling watchers Letizia almost never accessorizes her jewels with her outfits,but I agree the emeralds would have been a nice with her outfit and a change!

I think this set of jewellery would have been far too much on the occasion. One brooch would have done the job already.

It's a shame, but I doubt she'll really wear any of this until Spain is in a better place economically and the fallout from the Inaki scandal dies down.

It's a shame, but I doubt she'll really wear any of this until Spain is in a better place economically and the fallout from the Inaki scandal dies down.

I fear that, too.... and the biggest shame is, that we will need to wait a loooong time to see her new tiara :bang::bang::bang:
BYe Bine

This green dress is very nice.Color looks great on her.
I like this kind of lace contrary to the one of the pink coat worn for Victoria's wedding which I didn't like.Nice clutch too.
Her hairdo is perfect.This how loose hair should be worn and not hanging on your breast and face all the time

I believe she just does not like wearing jewelry so even if the Spanish economy gets better, she would still not wear jewelry.

WOW!!! Letizia looks gorgeous!!!

Just wanted to comment on Princess Letizia's unique way of wearing her sash with "bear shoulder dresses". She does not drape it over her shoulder like everybody else? Also, is there a rule on which shoulder to wear it (in which direction)?

She did it only once and was in for some critizism about how she wore the sash. Next time and going forward, it was back over the shoulder again.

A bit on the dark side, but that would be OK if the shoes would not be nude. Look out of place with the rest of the outfit, I think.

I agree about the shoes. They're all wrong with that outfit. Nude shoes don't go with everything.

She is wonderfull, BUT the shoes are completely wrong.

Yes, I agree completely. She looks so elegant and beautiful, but do not think the shoes are a good match. I would have gone with black to match the bag. I love the detail of her jacket ;) her make up is always "outstanding"

Yes, I agree completely. She looks so elegant and beautiful, but do not think the shoes are a good match. I would have gone with black to match the bag. I love the detail of her jacket ;) her make up is always "outstanding"

I love everything, even the shoes :flowers:
Bye Bine

Letizia looks lovely and elegant on a simple way. The jacket has a great cut and it gives a nice contrast to the dress.

Yes, I also enjoy that outfit a lot-very simple yet stunning with the details of the stones and the well-tailored jacket.She has a cute smile and her make-up and hair is absolutely flawless,so that I did not even look at her shoes:D
Letizia seems very relaxed and at ease,I am happy to see her so joyful & fresh!

I really the dress + jacket. Very elegant. Personally I also don't really like the shoes with the outfit, but nevertheless Letizia looked really elegant and pretty. I really like her simple and beautiful make-up.

Love the dress and jacket. Would prefer black shoes also.
Her hair really bothers me, much too casual.

I have to go with the consensus about the outfit and shoes; maybe another complementary tone would have looked nicer. I also think her hair needs to be styled a bit better. But her makeup is just so subtle and sublimely done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom