Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 9: August 2012 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very elegant and soft look. Everything is right here, from the hair to the shoes. She looks really lovely. I would also like to see this skirt paired with a gray top on some other event in the future. It's really worth the repeat IMO

This is a lovely look from Letizia, IMO. I especially like the skirt; the colors go well with the black top. The shoes are nice too.

I was wondering if anybody here would know the brand of the skirt. I don´t remember if we discussed it the first time she wore it.

I know that Zara, Mango, H&M and so have had similar pieces this season, but I haven´t seen this particular model. Does anybody knows?

What ever happened to colour these days?

Letizia looks really lovely. I know it's all black, but it's a really stunning look, especially with her coloring. IMO

I really like the black suit. You can almost never go wrong with that color, because it can be made appropriate for any event.

Letizia looks really nice and elegant,her suit looks well-tailored and the little glass pearl adornments at the hem and the end of the arms of the top are adding a feminine touch.

Is this another memorial concert, or is she just wearing black as (non) color of choice? I see she's wearing her ubiquitous star earrings as well.

Last edited:
^Well its a concert organized by the Prince of Girona Foundation that helps young adults between 16~35 years old in the universal language of music that can help us rebuild a better world.

Is this another memorial concert, or is she just wearing black as (non) color of choice? I see she's wearing her ubiquitous star earrings as well.

It's not a horrible look, but it's not anything spectacular either. The star earrings are back. Wonder if and when the wedding band will return?

Yes, I love that dress! I wish we could get a close up of the bling, but as is said, most likely her ubiquitous star earrings.

Slightly off topic; is Elena seriously wearing a red dress and a different hued red blazer? :bang:

Yes, seriously, Elena is.:sad: But I love her shoes! And there's no closeup of Letizia's bling since there isn't any except for her tiny star earrings.

The green dress looks like another variation by Varela, he's done similar dresses for Letizia before. The colour looks great on her and the shift dress style is just perfect for Letizia's body features. I am glad this time he got the length right.

Yes, seriously, Elena is.:sad: But I love her shoes! And there's no closeup of Letizia's bling since there isn't any except for her tiny star earrings.

She looked lovely tonight,I did notice those wretched star earings but I'll over look them this time ;)

I agree, she looked lovely in the green dress.

Lovely dress and what a great color on her. The hair was styled nice. She looked really good! The only downside of the outfit was the shiny lining that didn't picture nicely.

Gorgeous dress! Beautiful color on her. Letizia looks great!

Fabulous color, great shape of the dress showing her figure-a great look for her! (now if only she had some really fab emerald earrings to go along;);))

^^^Oh, yes, I agree; a pair of dangling emerald earrings would have looked wonderful.

She looks great ,, I loved the color , So regal color & looks Nice on her & very elegant Dress & suits her well ,, I loved the whole look !! ,, I like the shoes , nice combination , yes agree with you all about the Emerald earring ,, But no big matter , she looks perfect .

^^^Oh, yes, I agree; a pair of dangling emerald earrings would have looked wonderful.

I think the only way we will ever see some dangling emeralds on her is in our dreams:ROFLMAO:

She looks beautiful! What a great color on her, and the style and fit is just perfect. PERFECT length! Hair, not so perfect. ( I will dream about a new style and cut for her as well as some new earrings.)

I know; what we envision and what we see in reality are never the same thing.:sad: I just want to photoshop some emerald earrings on her photos!

Last edited:
Great idea! Let's start photoshopping bling on Leti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom