The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 03:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
The hairstyle with that hair accesory is gorgeous. It makes the whole look so glamurous, and it suits Letiīs face a lot.
The dress (or two pieces?) isnīt my favourite on her, but I love how she looks with the floating skirt. It looks so beautiful on her, since sheīs such a tiny thing. And I have to love a black&white combo, it looks just elegant
The only thing I donīt like about the look are the shoes...nude? It was as easy as black, Leti!
I love the new hair style except for the ends which sort of stuck out instead of lying on her back and shoulders. It was probably an excess of hair spray of product, but either way it looked special.

The top, matching as it did the hair piece, was beautifully fitted and the skirt . . . floaty femininity personified but, what happened to the shoes? They suit not the top, the skirt nor the accessories so I think they must have been what was closest to the front of the wardrobe! Oh dear, never mind.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The outfit is something that Marie of Denmark would easily go for. Its a nice outfit, the top looked nice with the skirt which did fit very well. The nude heels were interesting with the look. But I must admit She has worn nicer to this event in the past and much dressier outfits.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I love the new hair style except for the ends which sort of stuck out instead of lying on her back and shoulders. It was probably an excess of hair spray of product, but either way it looked special.
I also noticed that. I think itīs due to the weather. Yesterday in Oviedo it was very rainy, from what I could read, so it may be that humidity ruined a little her hairdo. Such a pity for Letizia, I think that maybe the most frustrating thing that can happen to a woman (from a aesthetic point of view, of course), itīs spending a whole afternoon at the hairdresserīs and that the rainy weathers ruins everything afterwards

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 10-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks stunning! Love the headpiece too.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Love the look, although I am no fan of the hairpiece. The top is great, so is the skirt, perfect length (I think Kate Cambridge wore a similar skirt at horse racing which was too short).
However, I dont like the pieces together, the top is too heavy for the flowy skirt and given the occasion I think Letizia has done better with her choices in previous years when she opted for a classic dress or suit.
The top is very light in the closeups, even transparent. This set doesn't look as expensive as the clothes she wore in the previous years, but still very pretty and glamorous, also I like that the style is a bit different from Varela's usual classic pieces.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7...uriasawart.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5...turiasawar.jpg
Old 11-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

I love this outfit, and particularly the black top! I will never get used to this hairstyle, though.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Felipe of Spain and Princess Letizia of Spain attend the "El Canon del Boom" literary congress at the Casa de America on November 5, 2012 in Madrid, Spain.

recycled blue dress

http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galer...1_nt_xxl_2.jpg
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galer...1_nt_xxl_1.jpg
Old 11-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Gentry

Love the gold and silver skirt she wore to the concert. Like the blue dress but it is too short IMO.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Aristocracy

amazing outfit..plain but i like it very muuuch...thank you
Old 11-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

This is a fantastic dress on Letizia. There's something about that neckline that is flattering on most women. The color's great and the cut of the dress is really flattering on Letizia's slight frame. Well done.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Style guru
Love the gold and silver skirt she wore to the concert. Like the blue dress but it is too short IMO.
Actually, I think the dress is longer than a lot of stuff she's been wearing.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Prince Felipe of Spain and Princess Letizia of Spain attend the "El Canon del Boom" literary congress at the Casa de America on November 5, 2012 in Madrid, Spain.

recycled blue dress

Always loved that dress. It looks great on Letizia, the colour is very pretty and very flattering on her. The neckline is very nice.
Perfect look for a Princess.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Courtier

I love that dress, great cut, great neckline.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Courtier

I like the blue dress and it is a good length not too short.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks lovely in that blue dress. Love that color.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Nobility

the blue dress of Berlin
Old 11-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Courtier

One of my favorites of hers as well-very nice overall outfit.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Letizia looks perfect ,, liked her outfit ,, the dress simple elegant .
Like Prince Felipe with beard ;-)
Old 11-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:

recycled blue dress

Princess Letizia looks great in this blue dress, it's a beautiful color. I thought perhaps she needs a bit of accessory? what do you think?

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, . . . .
Old 11-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: SPA Letizia in a repeated black beaded shift cocktail dress worn this time with a back jacket. Nice elegant look, was always a fan of this beaded cocktail dress though i would have prefered elegant black court shoes rather than the neutral ones she wore

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess letizia, princess letizia, princess letizia eveningwear, princess letizia fashion, princess letizia's style