Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 9: August 2012 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it, this is a fantastic simple LBD.

This is a really beautiful LBD!!! I love it, and she looks amazing!!!

i like the dress and i love the shoes, but i dont think they look that good together, anyways this is a very good look for Leti, she looks radiant and lovely!

nowadays her shoes have improved a lot, in the last 2/3 years she had lots of horrid shoes. so this is a plus!

The dress is nice and I love the shoes, not necessarily together though.
Agree. I hate the fad of Beige/tan/taupe colored shoes with all outfits. I know designers claim that it makes legs look longer but that it just silly. A proper black evening shoe would have set that outfit off beautifully. I would have liked a fantastic diamond drop at her throat and diamonds at her wrist to off-set. Black is such a hard color to photograph and that would have given pop of drama.

Last edited:
I loooove the dress, such a pity she didn´t wear silver/golden shoes to match the details, that would have been fantastic! Simple black ones would have been fine, too.
The nude shoes are cute, but I´m getting bored of her always "black dress/nude shoes" evening looks...

The dress is lovely and fits Letizia well. The shoes, although great, don't lend anything to the look. If they had been black I might have liked them better with this dress. Or as Annie S said, a silver/gold shoe would have been interesting.

Letizia is really good at elegant cocktail dresses - i like the detail on this black dress its just the right amount. The nude shoes do work cause it links well with the nude details on the dress. Polished look from Letizia

Nice flattering fit and showing off the gams once again-a great look and she and Felipe look so good together as always.

Still think this is one of the best grey shift dresses in Letizia's wardrobe. She fits in with what everyone else is wearing at the event.

The dress is pretty and fits her like a glove, but it's boring.

She looks very lovely in that black dress.

Lovely! I like the whole outfit!

Letizia helped give out Spain's National Sports Awards today. I can't tell whether this was a day or evening event. I picked evening because of Sofia's attire.

Love this outfit, except I wish she'd worn different shoes.

http://i46.tinypic.com/11loj8i.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/1giskm.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2czyec0.jpg

Spanish Royals attend National Sports Awards - Pictures - Zimbio

I like it a lot. She looks great. And I don't mind the shoes, at least the outfit is not all black.

She does look nice in this, but she seems underdressed compared to most of the other ladies present.

She looks very lovely in that black dress.

I don't think it's a dress.
IMO, it looks like a skirt with a shirt.
Is it me or do I really see a white or light bra showing underneath?
This outfit is nice minus the shoes

Like the fact that she chose the nudey/beige shoes to contrast with the black of the dress itself. I really like it when she trends away from a monochrome scheme and the dress looks great on her.

I'm looking at Sofia and the ladies in attendance. Wasn't focusing on Elena. It appears to ME that she is underdressed:flowers:

I wasn't either. I gave her as one of the examples. Only Sofia is dressed in more elegant manner than Letizia. Other two ladies wore simple black dresses, same as Letizia did. And one wore simple red dress. Are there any other ladies there I am missing that are dresed better than Letizia?
Of course it appears to you, thus my questions to you :).

Maybe I am blind but to me its a skirt, belt and a top. I love those shoes but the combination is nothing to fawn over to me. As usual the only SRF woman who rocks it is Sofia.

I wasn't either. I gave her as one of the examples. Only Sofia is dressed in more elegant manner than Letizia. Other two ladies wore simple black dresses, same as Letizia did. And one wore simple red dress. Are there any other ladies there I am missing that are dresed better than Letizia?
Of course it appears to you, thus my questions to you :).

We have a difference of opinion, that's all. I didn't say anyone was necessarily better dressed than Letizia, but there is a little something missing here JMHO You see it differently. It's all good:flowers:

Last edited:
It was sports awards, many women there were wearing mini skirts. Letizia's or Elena's clothes were good for the occasion. Sofia's suits looked expensive and formal as usual, she was bit overdressed, but she is from an older generation, always looked very formal.

Maybe I am blind but to me its a skirt, belt and a top. I love those shoes but the combination is nothing to fawn over to me. As usual the only SRF woman who rocks it is Sofia.

You are right, the same top here.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RZ3vUD5c-...kGcsB9s/s1600/nicole-kidman-letizia-ortiz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wear the same top you wore to a gala dinner to a sports awards event, then I guess it is glamorous enough. Although there's also the possibilty that she was too modest for the gala event:whistling:
Either way, Dona Letizia is indeed the Princess of Austerity.:flowers:

Last edited:
If you wearthe same top you wore to a gala dinner to a sports awards event, then I guess it is glamorous enough. Although there's also the possibilty that she was too modest for the gala event:whistling:
Either way, Dona Letizia is indeed the Princess of Austerity.:flowers:

To me, it was serious underdressing to wear a top at a State Dinner, together with this ugly wrap skirt that looked like an apron dress.

The top is elegant enough for such an evening event like the sports awards, still an odd choice.

That was quite a boring outfit. The skirt is nice, but I don´t like the top. A bright coloured one would have been a lot better, IMO.
I´m just bored of the same black clothes/nude shoes in every evening event she attends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom