Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 9: August 2012 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hairstyle with that hair accesory is gorgeous. It makes the whole look so glamurous, and it suits Leti´s face a lot.
The dress (or two pieces?) isn´t my favourite on her, but I love how she looks with the floating skirt. It looks so beautiful on her, since she´s such a tiny thing. And I have to love a black&white combo, it looks just elegant ;)
The only thing I don´t like about the look are the shoes...nude? It was as easy as black, Leti!:cool:
I love the new hair style except for the ends which sort of stuck out instead of lying on her back and shoulders. It was probably an excess of hair spray of product, but either way it looked special.

The top, matching as it did the hair piece, was beautifully fitted and the skirt . . . floaty femininity personified but, what happened to the shoes? They suit not the top, the skirt nor the accessories so I think they must have been what was closest to the front of the wardrobe! Oh dear, never mind.

The outfit is something that Marie of Denmark would easily go for. Its a nice outfit, the top looked nice with the skirt which did fit very well. The nude heels were interesting with the look. But I must admit She has worn nicer to this event in the past and much dressier outfits.

I love the new hair style except for the ends which sort of stuck out instead of lying on her back and shoulders. It was probably an excess of hair spray of product, but either way it looked special.
I also noticed that. I think it´s due to the weather. Yesterday in Oviedo it was very rainy, from what I could read, so it may be that humidity ruined a little her hairdo. Such a pity for Letizia, I think that maybe the most frustrating thing that can happen to a woman (from a aesthetic point of view, of course), it´s spending a whole afternoon at the hairdresser´s and that the rainy weathers ruins everything afterwards :lol:

She looks stunning! Love the headpiece too.

Love the look, although I am no fan of the hairpiece. The top is great, so is the skirt, perfect length (I think Kate Cambridge wore a similar skirt at horse racing which was too short).
However, I dont like the pieces together, the top is too heavy for the flowy skirt and given the occasion I think Letizia has done better with her choices in previous years when she opted for a classic dress or suit.

The top is very light in the closeups, even transparent. This set doesn't look as expensive as the clothes she wore in the previous years, but still very pretty and glamorous, also I like that the style is a bit different from Varela's usual classic pieces.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7779/principesdeasturiasawart.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5958/principesdeasturiasawar.jpg

Last edited:
I love this outfit, and particularly the black top! I will never get used to this hairstyle, though.

Love the gold and silver skirt she wore to the concert. Like the blue dress but it is too short IMO.

amazing outfit..plain but i like it very muuuch...thank you

This is a fantastic dress on Letizia. There's something about that neckline that is flattering on most women. The color's great and the cut of the dress is really flattering on Letizia's slight frame. Well done.

Style guru said:
Love the gold and silver skirt she wore to the concert. Like the blue dress but it is too short IMO.

Actually, I think the dress is longer than a lot of stuff she's been wearing.

Prince Felipe of Spain and Princess Letizia of Spain attend the "El Canon del Boom" literary congress at the Casa de America on November 5, 2012 in Madrid, Spain.

recycled blue dress

http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/7501_nt_xxl_2.jpg
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/7501_nt_xxl_1.jpg

Always loved that dress. It looks great on Letizia, the colour is very pretty and very flattering on her. The neckline is very nice.
Perfect look for a Princess.

I like the blue dress and it is a good length not too short.

She looks lovely in that blue dress. Love that color.

Princess Letizia looks perfect ,, liked her outfit ,, the dress simple elegant .
Like Prince Felipe with beard ;-)

Last edited:
MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: SPA Letizia in a repeated black beaded shift cocktail dress worn this time with a back jacket. Nice elegant look, was always a fan of this beaded cocktail dress though i would have prefered elegant black court shoes rather than the neutral ones she wore

Princess Letizia looks great in this blue dress, it's a beautiful color. I thought perhaps she needs a bit of accessory? what do you think? ;)

Accessories :DHRH has no rings yet again,she's really taking this Princess of Austerity to new heights!

Accessories :DHRH has no rings yet again,she's really taking this Princess of Austerity to new heights!

Seen quite a few posts in various threads regarding Letizia not wearing ehr wedding, engagement or eternity rings and linking this to the austerity in the royal house and cause of Spain's economic situation - NONSENSE .... Crown Princess Victoria has been at events recently and has not worn her wedding and engagement rings yet not the same posts made about her.

Seen quite a few posts in various threads regarding Letizia not wearing ehr wedding, engagement or eternity rings and linking this to the austerity in the royal house and cause of Spain's economic situation - NONSENSE .... Crown Princess Victoria has been at events recently and has not worn her wedding and engagement rings yet not the same posts made about her.

That comment above was meant to be taken in a 'lighthearted' way and not a serious comment.

MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: SPA Letizia in a repeated black beaded shift cocktail dress worn this time with a back jacket. Nice elegant look, was always a fan of this beaded cocktail dress though i would have prefered elegant black court shoes rather than the neutral ones she wore

She looks great. Love the black dress with the jacket.

The dress is nice and I love the shoes, not necessarily together though.

Letizia looks absolutely gorgeous. I do love this dress on her. Not certain about the nude shoes though. Black or silver would have been much more complimentary. I do love Prince Felipe with his beard. Very distinguished indeed.

Black is not my favorite colour but I like the front. I think the dress would have looked amazing in colour.

Thats one ill-fitting dress. The zipper in the back over the V shape see-through insert doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom