Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 9: August 2012 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NoorMeansLight said:
Casual and comfortable. I guess it was boiling hot down there, so a simple tank top was a good choice.

I agree; when going to a concert, comfort is the key.

Duke of Marmalade said:
The fake gaultier-like bust looks strange and those arms and a tank top dont look good, imo.

What bust?

Also, in re: her arms, are you kidding? Her arms looks pretty good.

Princess Letizia looks very pretty elegant ,, liked her outfit , the Black looks so good on her , thank you for posting :)

Very pretty! Perfect length on her. Looks so much better than the short skirt.

What bust?

Also, in re: her arms, are you kidding? Her arms looks pretty good.

I'm with Duke on this. Her arms don't look good at all here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Letizia looks very good

I love the skirt, very very pretty. No fan of the black sweater though (I think Letizia has recently worn the white version at another event). Its a bit casual and the flashlight goes quite through the material.

Has austerity now gone that far that the wedding ring is gone???

Last edited:
I love the skirt, very very pretty. No fan of the black sweater though (I think Letizia has recently worn the white version at another event). Its a bit casual and the flashlight goes quite through the material.

Has austerity no gone that far that the wedding ring is gone???

She's the Princess of Austerity :D

Its a nice look, the skirt is just lovely. I don't care much for the causal looking top. She could've worn a black shirt and looked better.

Love the whole look. Effortlessly chic in its simplicity - Letizia's trademark.

Love the skirt it really works for the concert. Maybe a dresser top would have been nicer but all in all a very nice look on Letizia

Great look for her-the blingy skirt and heels show off her fab legs. Very nice choice for the CP.:flowers::)

Nice and simple yesterday evening at the concert in Oviedo. The colours of the skirt are good and it looks nice with the black top. She has beautiful shoes too.
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/PRINCIPES.gif
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/CARTERA.gif
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/NIÑOS.gif
http://i48.tinypic.com/2iatxeb.jpg

She looks gorgeous! The skirt (simply amazing), shoes, hair, make-up... just great. The "dot on the i" for me would have been if she had been wearing a different top, the black sweater seems a little too casual for an evening concert. Still, beautiful look!

Letizia looks nice. I like the skirt.

She always looks stunning as always at the PoA cermony. You cant go wrong with a white/black combo and the different hair style and accessory is fresh and a nice element

Wow, she is gorgeous top to toe! PERFECT length of skirt. It's nice to see her hair styled a little differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done! Perfect length skirt, great new hairdo and accessory. Noticed no ring also

The hairstyle with that hair accesory is gorgeous. It makes the whole look so glamurous, and it suits Leti´s face a lot.
The dress (or two pieces?) isn´t my favourite on her, but I love how she looks with the floating skirt. It looks so beautiful on her, since she´s such a tiny thing. And I have to love a black&white combo, it looks just elegant ;)
The only thing I don´t like about the look are the shoes...nude? It was as easy as black, Leti!:cool:

Love the look, although I am no fan of the hairpiece. The top is great, so is the skirt, perfect length (I think Kate Cambridge wore a similar skirt at horse racing which was too short).
However, I dont like the pieces together, the top is too heavy for the flowy skirt and given the occasion I think Letizia has done better with her choices in previous years when she opted for a classic dress or suit.

She looks great... Just not sure if I like the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom