Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia at the gala dinner hosted by the president of Portugal.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0aopa0LdRCcX8/x610.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5844/let20.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2012/mundo...principes-de-asturias-a-portugal-10$599x0.jpg
Gorgeous dress with nice hairdo, beautiful shoes and bag. She rocks this evening.
Simply stunning! Letizia was radiant, the dress and hairstyle were exquisite, the accessories were all lovely; simply beautiful.

One of her best evening dress! Letizia looked lovely! Hairstyle and accessories were nice too.

She looks stunning in that bare-shouldered black dress! Sexy and hot without being too over the top in my book-one of the very best outfits ever!:flowers::)

Elegant with ease no fuse to it..love the dress

Totally stunning in that black dress - the hair, the make up - everything! A really sexy look too but not inappropriate. I l-o-v-e the neckline details. Letizia at her ultra-feminine best - a triumph of style!

Loving Letizia in the lace black dress. This is her best outfit for a long time. Glad she wore the nude shoes - black ones would have been too much.

The black dress is perferct for Letizia's body type..she looked radiant in it and smoking hot. Perfect shoes in nude, the right small purse that don't get the attention from the dress. Amazing that she wear her hair up. I must give her an A+ for this class act and perfection.

Princess letizia looks stunning at the gala, the dress is beautiful and she looks nice with her hair up.

Letizia yesterday evening at the Inaugural Dinner for the XVII US-Spain Council Forum in Jersey City, New Jersey.
A new dress with interesting details, I want to see better photos of it.
Her hairdo is beautiful, make up is perfect and the shoes are nice.
Full view
Top part
Close up
Hairdo

Last edited:
Beautiful dress, very different look for Letizia. I wonder who is the designer or she just bought this dress in New York since most of the clothes she brought to the trip is a bit heavier for the unexpected hot weather in Boston and NY/NJ.

Letizia yesterday evening at the Inaugural Dinner for the XVII US-Spain Council Forum in Jersey City, New Jersey.
A new dress with interesting details, I want to see better photos of it.
Her hairdo is beautiful, make up is perfect and the shoes are nice.
Full view
Top part
Close up
Hairdo

Lovely new dress. I like the detailing down the front and the knot at the top. Reminds me a Rouland Mouret dress but highly doubt it is 1.) Its not a Spanish designer 2.) Its expensive, You will have the press all over her.

Her hair do suits the dress. Has she dyed her hair? It looks quite brown with tint to it. I like the fact she went a bit darker but the tint doesn't look good IMO.

I don't like the knot but I do love the rest of the dress.

Very nice and a good change of pace for her, this is a fresh version of the 'Little Black dress' with interesting detailing, also a design meant to be worn by a woman as thin as Letizia - and she's even wearing appealing shoes.
She currently has a good take on evening wear, while her daytime wear continues to be in the pits.

Another full view:
http://s17.postimage.org/9ekjh6lsv/146705161.jpg

Really elegant and pretty. The dress is so feminine

Letizia looks stunning.
I absolutely love her hairstyle; just gorgeous.

A great look for her.. very flattering for her small frame. Love the detailing on the skirt. An A+ from head to toe!

gorgeous look ; she should use dresses like this with details her body handles it perfectly and the color is perfect on her ...

Simply wonderful! She can wear black, all the gathers and ruffles suit her slight frame, shoes are the best. Love the hairdo and especially the earrings!!

I love everything about this look! The ruffles are very spanish-y to me and I love that! Her hair is gorgeous!! Perfect look

I love the whole look. Very elegant and appropriate. The hair style is out of this world.

Beautiful dress, very different look for Letizia. I wonder who is the designer or she just bought this dress in New York since most of the clothes she brought to the trip is a bit heavier for the unexpected hot weather in Boston and NY/NJ.

I find the dress too busy, its like two different dresses, knot on top & ruffles further down. I like the ruffles, the top part looks unflattering to me. Hair up always looks good on Letizia.

Re bold part - to me it looks very Varela, unfortunately.

I agree with you, Duke, and I also find the top part too bulky and overwhelming for her small frame, though the bottom part fits nicely. There's almost two different styles going on between top and bottom. Her intricate updo is just fantastic, though, and the diamond earrings sensational.

Last edited:
Princess Letizia Looks So Nice & elegant , chic Dress , I Like Whole Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom