Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time she stepped it up! Beautiful dress and shoes. Love her hair this way.

Wow something different for Letizia - she looks amazing and so glad she wore her hair up

Wow!!! Letizia looks absolutely stunning!!! I love this dress and with her hair up, she looks Gorgeous!!!

An Ard Ri said:
Looking like a Crown Princess,however I'd like to see her wear a necklace or braclet,I'm sure she has one or 2!

Bracelet would have been nice but no necklace because it would have distracted from the neckline.

She looked INCREDIBLE!!!

Thank you, Letizia, for looking like a princess tonight. She looks absolutely beautiful and I love her hair. If she can only impart this into her daytime look. But her sharp collarbones in that first picture make me wince, though; I don't know if that part of her body should be emphasized with the bare neckline.

Last edited:
Love everything about this look: the haiirstyle, makeup and of course the sexy dress. Gorgeous!

Letizia at the gala dinner hosted by the president of Portugal.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0aopa0LdRCcX8/x610.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5844/let20.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2012/mundo...principes-de-asturias-a-portugal-10$599x0.jpg
Gorgeous dress with nice hairdo, beautiful shoes and bag. She rocks this evening.

She Looks Beautiful , Her Dress So elegant & Chic and Suits her well , Her Shoes Nice Too , The Makeup & Hairdo Perfect on her , Very Successful Choice , Thank you for Postig :flowers:

That's one snazzy dress. Letizia looks every bit the princess that she is.

Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I looked at this dress and immediately thought it looks like lingerie. I'd prefer it without the off the shoulder neckline, and also without the leaves poking over the top of the neckline.

I think the look is great, I would have added the parts to cover the shoulders on the dress though. Finally a classy updo, decent jewellery, like the nude shoes with the look

This look is like the old Letizia when she was first princess. She just glows, I love everything about this. My favorite wedding earrings, gorgeous dress and nude shoes done right. Love this~

Letizia's dress kind of reminds me of a dress worn by the Duchess of Cambridge to the War Horse Premier in Leicester Square earlier this year.

This look is like the old Letizia when she was first princess. She just glows, I love everything about this. My favorite wedding earrings, gorgeous dress and nude shoes done right. Love this~

You said it ALL!!!

Letizia's dress kind of reminds me of a dress worn by the Duchess of Cambridge to the War Horse Premier in Leicester Square earlier this year.

If I'm not wrong, she was wearing a long black strapless dress (maybe velvet). You should refer to another event (or I'm completely mixing, sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
she amazed me with this hairstyle and dress, doesnt she looks HOT in it? loved it all

A really nice dress on Letizia, nice hair do and kept it simple with the earrings.
She looked lovely!

She looks amazing! Great outfit and hairdo!

I love the dress, hair and makeup. But I don't like the bare shoulders.

Letizia looks just stunning and definitely one of her best looks in a long time. Now if she could only keep it up...:)

Letizia rocked this outfit!!!! Shoes, hair, dress - superb! When she's on, it's memorable!!!!

I haven't seen Letizia so sexy for a long time!
She's ravishing in this dress! :blush::in_love::wub:

Letizia looked great.Gorgeous dress,nice shoes and hairdo.
I only dislike her shoulders though

I haven't seen Letizia so sexy for a long time!
She's ravishing in this dress! :blush::in_love::wub:
I certainly agree although I am still not in favor of nude heels with everything. I know that it is the current style to make legs look longer but I personally would have liked to see sexy black heels with that dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom