Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wore this shoes at the dinner during official visit to Chile last week.

Lovely dress. If the camera adds 10 pounds, her thinness is bothersome. I guess it is normal for her, but I've never known any woman who was so naturally thin.

I knew few. Believe me, it's horrible, they can eat whatever they want and they're still thin when I have to watch out what I eat. Even pregnancy couldn't change their bodies.

I also knew a girl who could eat everything and didn´t get fat...looking at Letizias healthy face,shiny hair and general appearance I guess it´s her normal body type.
This black dress is one of my favourites,it has a wonderful shape and beautiful details and the accessoires go very well with this elegant robe.

Great to see the return of this dress - was a stunning dress i always loved the first time she wore it with the pink shoes as it was a nice contrast. She looked elegant last night her hair and makeup were great as per usual

This is a beautiful dress, and she looks divine it it. I can't remember it from past outings, but it's good news that she is pulling out some of her older outfits.

I had a hair dresser that was stick thin except when she was pregnanent. She had 5 children and as soon as she had them was back to being a stick. Her natural body and now in her 70's she is still thin.

I love the dress! Wonder is she's wearing Louboutin's?

Letizia is looking so grogeous!!!!
i used to say that Leonor is like her father, BUT isnt Letizia a lot like Leonor in that pictures, i know it should be the reverse. i take all my words back, Leonor is like her mother and Sofia is more more a borbon to me. children really change so mcuh

Beautiful dress, and I just love her hairstyle. Leti looks so good with her hair shorter.

Lovely dress. If the camera adds 10 pounds, her thinness is bothersome. I guess it is normal for her, but I've never known any woman who was so naturally thin.

I know a few, and I am this thin so is my sister. We both can eat whatever and nothing ever changes. It seems Letizia is same way.

I loved this black dress since the first time that Letizia worn it. Nice shoes and hairdo.
My best friend is almost thin as Letizia and she eats what she wants and her father has a bakery, instead I have to watch out about what to eat.

The black dress is so stunning!

Pretty dress! Just enough sparkle without it looking too glitzy. Like the solid black belt which helps break up all the sparkle.

Great dress, nice earrings, pretty hairstyle and as usual flawless make-up. Nice to see her like that. :)

I knew few. Believe me, it's horrible, they can eat whatever they want and they're still thin when I have to watch out what I eat. Even pregnancy couldn't change their bodies.

Yes, my mother is such a type as well. Naturally skinny without that there would be anything wrong with her (many people don't believe that someone can be naturally that skinny and if I wouldn't know my mother I would probably not believe it either), if she catches a cold and won't be able to eat as much as usual for only two or three days, she will immediately lose one kilo or two. I haven't inherited it - I have to watch out as hell, too. :cool:

Last edited:
I love the color but,I think it slighty ages her.

Great that she re-used that lovely dress!I like the lace details and the accessoires are matching well with this subtle,elegant look :flowers:

I like the cutaway lace on the bodice where you can see some skin below. It is a lovely color and style, and she looks good wearing it, but a brighter tone would have been nice.

I really like this dress. It's very delicate-looking. She chose nice jewelry to go with it too.

Very pretty dress! Don't like her hair tonight:(

This is a lovely dress! The color is very nice for Letizia also! I really like this look!

Terrific to see this outfit again. Very elegant. absolutely love the necklace and earrings. They are perfect for this gown, and the hairstyle "finishes" the whole look.

Wow, two terrific outfits in a row. It looks like Letizia has got her mojo back! Well overseas she does. It is lovely to see the return of such elegant dresses that just kiss the knee. Very elegant, very chic.

Overall she looks fabulous. Her hair and jewellery are looking great. Dress lengths are perfection! Choice of ensemble for the occasion, perfect! Now if she could just carry on that level for official functions at home nobody would have a thing the whinge about!

Oh yes, this pale grey lace dress is absolutely exquisite. Simple yet elegant and it really compliments her lovely figure. Princess Letizia looks very chic indeed. I do love the pearl necklace.

Last edited:
Letizia should've just gone for the earrings. The neckline of the dress looks quite tight to wear a necklace which looks so lost IMO. The hair should've been pulled up or to the back. I don't like the daytime look hair do for an evening event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom