Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I thought Letizia looked great at the last couple of evening outings, this one is a fallback in old times with too short cheap dresses and ugly platform sandals.

IMO the dress has bad quality with ugly design (is her belly on fire?). We all know that Letizia can look stunning but yesterday is a disappointment.

I think once in a while she will disappoint us quite a bit like this dress.
I do agree that the dress is from bad quality, I also don't like the fir/orange print. Its not a dress that I would've expected Letizia to be caught in.

I am not a fan of the dress.It looks like she's bledding!

I'm not sure about this one; it looks like someone splashed paint on her mid section.

I think that the dress is gorgeous, but I don´t like the shoes, they don´t match. Plus, it´s a quite dark overall look, with the black tights...

It is indeed a "firey" dress and at a first glance a bit outrageous. However Letozia "pulls" it off just perfectly and brings an air of classic elegance to the entire look. She looks absolutely lovely next to a very proud Prince Felipe.

Last edited:
I don't like this dress,maybe someone should have told her Monday was Halloween night :D

Haha, the contribution to Halloween is great!
I personally really like the dress, reminds me of the one from Michelle Obama at their inauguration, but Letizias is much better.

We do not know, "how" the dress code was exactly at the evening. Surely no High Level (Pure black tie), as Felipe is wearing a tie. So I think, the dress was absolutely appropriate. And I do not think, it looks cheap.

BYe Bine

Not liking the latest dress at all. Perhaps if it were in one color and a little longer, it would have looked better.

I think that the dress is gorgeous, but I don´t like the shoes, they don´t match. Plus, it´s a quite dark overall look, with the black tights...

Exactly what I thought. :flowers: Actually, I find the dress interesting, but the tights and shoes, that's too much, too dark...

While I thought Letizia looked great at the last couple of evening outings, this one is a fallback in old times with too short cheap dresses and ugly platform sandals.

IMO the dress has bad quality with ugly design (is her belly on fire?). We all know that Letizia can look stunning but yesterday is a disappointment.

Definitely agree with you. This is not a good look.

She looks so young and beautiful. She looks like a dream.

I do not like the dress. Very violent design. But her face is very beautiful.

I love the dress =) I think it looks great with the tights. Her hair looks good, too. I like it this length.

Nice dress. She looks very pretty. Love the new haircut.

This look is ghastly. It looks cheap, and not at all elegant. It is so disappointing as she has been looking so smart ... Her makeup and hair look impeccable. She IS so pretty.

Letizia's hair and make-up are perfect. (Did she have eyelash extensions?) The dress however, was an unfortunate choice at that event. She could have worn it to a private event, a party or a trip to the theatre, but not to somewhere she would have to stand up, the centre of attention, and be photographed!

Prince Felipe Of Spain And Princess Letizia Of Spain Attend Francisco

Prince Felipe Of Spain Princess Letizia Of Spain And Spanish Culture

Miguel Mora Prince Felipe Of Spain Princess Letizia Of Spain And

Instead of looking at the people in the photos, the eye is drawn inexorably to the violent splash of colour that is Letizia midsection. Everything else fades away leaving a violent red splash! Even Letizia herself fades away . . . . Yet in those photos where we can't see the splash she looks fabulous.

Princess Letizia Of Spain Attends Francisco Cerecedo Journalism

Princess Letizia Of Spain Attends Francisco Cerecedo Journalism

Prince Felipe Of Spain And Princess Letizia Of Spain Attend Francisco

Last edited:
Perfectly said, Marg. I totally agree with you.

a proverb says: one cannot discuss about taste

The dress looks much better on Letizia than on the model in the picture on the webpage! It´s really fresh and modern,the simple cut with that vibrant splash of colour is quite a change from her normal businesslike-minimalistic outfits that usually come with a lot of black or grey and I like it!
The dress may please or not please your eyes,but her make-up is really great-she looks absolutely fabulous,especially her eyes:wub:

Last edited:
I agree so very much with you, lieber blauer Engel.
And Princess Diana once said to somebody (I read it) something in this sence: "Dress yourself as you please", and even an Italian proverb says: "Piacea a me, piacia a tutti" (sorry for my Italian errors).

We always say something like "Dress as you feel like"- judging the lively red colour we can assume that Letizia is having a good time :)

Crown Princess Letizia looked nice. Her complexion is quite lovely. The dress per se is a good choice. The lace appears to be awkwardly heavy.

Last edited:
I really like her hair and make up. The dress is nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom