Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably was a themed wedding, aka a costume ball. :)

The other guests look pretty normal to me, yet un-coordinated. It didnt look like a themed wedding, thats for sure.
Boda de Álvaro Fuster y Beatriz Mira: Galería en Bekia

Letizia attends a dinner as patron of STELA, an organization that help folks with Downs Syndrome with entrepeneurship.

Very average outfit, nothing special. Her beauty sells the whole thing.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2eq86j8.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2my9tti.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ih3rdv.jpg

For me its actually a very good look for Letizia: sleek hair, creole earrings, elegant suit, I even like the top. Very classy to me compared to so many other evening outfits she had, ridiculous with miniskirts, tights & double platform shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
royalist said:
With this dress, seems that Leticia is at a costume ball, not a wedding party... quite ridiculous...:eek::eek:

Correct! She looks like a gladiator who just won the fight.
Pitty! The head part is stunning.

If the skirt was longer, it would almost resemble "roaring 20's". Not certain if it suits Letizia though. Her hair also looks slightly odd. Maybe the photograph is unclear.

Last edited:
Like this look. Its very basic but still elegant & classy. She looks absolutely beautiful-loving her makeup & hair!

It's very definitely a good look for her! Love her hair.

I think she looks wonderful in this very classic black and white. I think the top gives it a dressier appearance with it's sheen and pattern. I like it!

She looked really wonderful in the black and white. The white blouse with it's sheen and pattern of shininess added some "weight" to her in a very nice way. So did the large earrings, two things which really filled her out a little imo to add to her real beauty:flowers:

the princess of asturias looks so nice in the classy suit and her hair looks nice.

Great outfit yesterday evening. Classic suit with a beautiful and interesting top, nice shoes and good purse. She had a wonderful make up and great sleek hair. And the warmth she showed crowned the whole look.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...letizia-cena-anual-club-empresarios-stela.jpg
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/5906_nt_xxl_2.jpg

Princess Letizia Looks Very Beautiful , I Like Her Outfit Simple Classic & Elegant I Like Her Shoes , Thank you for Close Up Pics LadyFinn :flowers:

I just love this white blouse, it's so special and elegant! A very well-tailored suit as well!!

I love the outfit with the white blouse... Such a great top! Does anyone know who it's by?

A very nice tailored outfit but the hair, the glittery handbag, and the swingy earrings keep it from looking too severe. Another winning look for the CP!:flowers:

Last edited:
Awful pants and blouse :eek:
I like the golden- black combination, though, but the whole outfit looks bad.
I love the shoes and bag separately, and her hair and make-up looks as nice as always. Lovely earrings, too.

I really dislike that blouse with the empty black squares in front and overall, the look is just not good. Slacks is not my idea of an evening outfit at all, despite the gold accessories. Beautiful hair and makeup, as always.

Last edited:
Not a fan of this look. Don't mind the style of the pants, but really dislike the blouse. This doesn't strike me as an evening look.

Not liking this outfit at all.
The top is unusual, the shoes, the clutch and the belt are quite nice. But the pants spoil the look.
Not a bad ensemble; just pretty average where shoe could have really wowed with different pants, or preferably, a skirt.

Wow it reminds me of the night. All of it is dark and shines like it illuminates. It stands out markably as does her skin and toes in sandal like shoes. I like how she looks. It gives an appeal of no nonsense and majestical at the same. Startling you may say but it doesn't leave one without an impression and an assertion of the starry. Pretty. It must be a special night for the Spanish queen. I must go to a museum someday. Nice pictures.

Not a fan of the look at all. The only things I like here is her hair and make up of course.

I really like the look. The pants look like velvet to me so ok for evening. And shiny is evening.
I think she looks very chic and kind of retro 70's.
However, maybe it's me,or the tight clothes, but she looks thinner than ever.

Last edited:
A good look for Letizia. I like the blouse and the golden accessories complement the look great. The earrings are interesting, hopefully today we get a better photo of them.

I Think Princess Letizia Overall Looks Nice , I Really Like her Makeup & Hairstyle , I Like Her Shoes & Bag & Belt , Not One Of Her Best Outfits , But Overall She Looks Beautiful & Nice :flowers:

Last edited:
I like it, she is wearing two colours, black and gold...those are very nice colours that combine...I like the blouse and the pants...

Her earrings, hair and eyes are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom