Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty dress, nice jewels (although I agree about necklace) and a smile. I love it!!!

I like this dress on Letizia - never known why she wears that necklace with it cause of the high neckline

I like this lace dress on Letizia, but its neckline didn't require a necklace. The earrings and the clutch are both beautiful!

Very elegant dress and lovely earrings for Letizia! For me, the necklace and her hair keep this from being a "wow."

That is really a bad pic of her. Even CP take awful pics once in a while like us common folk! lol I am not liking the lace in this close-up either. It looks so -- heavy, somehow..

Very nice ensemble! love the color of the dress, style and accessories (pearls, shoes and matching bag!)

Thanks for the pictures.
I love the headgear, it's so 1930's. Pity we can't see the dress.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures.
I love the headgear, it's so 1930's. Pity we can't see the dress.

Me too! It looks all like Charleston style! No fan of braids though on older women, they look pretty childish to me.

Last edited:
Me too! It looks all like Charlston style! No fan of braids though on older women, they look pretty childish to me.

It does too; I love flapper headbands!
Can't see enough of Letizia's hair to judge whether braids suit her or not, but as a rule I agree there are for somewhat younger women.

I quite like the hairstyle and the green shade of her gown, but I need more photos of the dress to be able to judge it. ;)
I have to say I was amazed to find out that this bride, Beatrice, has the Ortiz physique as well. Most ladies from the Spanish nobility look so much like Letizia, as it seems!

I hate the braid on a grown woman.

I believe Letizia's braids were cute this time. Personally, I disliked her braids at Victoria's wedding, they were all over her head and it just didn't work. This hairstyle is much prettier!

Interesting choice of head piece for the wedding - would loved to have seen the entire look.

I liked her hairstyle, but then I like it whenever she wears her hair up.

My first reaction on seeing that (hat? headband? fascinator?) was "what on earth is that?!?" Not good.

Great headpiece. I liked the braids but seeing the headpiece the braids are a bit too much.

I love the headpiece.Though I don't like the hair.

I like the headpiece (bling bling!) AND the hairstyle~

I want to see a full picture of the outfit because it looks really pretty from what I can see.

The headpiece is wonderful and I hope that we will see the whole outfit soon, it looks very interesting.

No full pics of Letizia at that wedding yet? I want to see the green gown so bad! :sad:

I still think the head piece looks silly and the braids don't help either. The outfit appears to be a lovely color, however.

Still not full but a bit more (thanks to lula in the current events thread)
I like the outfit, especially without jacket: it's different, not one of the usual dresses worn by royal ladies.
Come to that, Letizia looks somewhat different too.

Well The Pictures Not Clear , But I Don’t Like The Dress , and The headpiece Not Nice at all , I Think It’s Not Suitable Outfit , Thank you for Posting lula

No fan of braids though on older women, they look pretty childish to me.

I have always hated braids, interweaving, plaits, etc. on anyone. Whether children, teens or adults. To me, not an attractive style and too restrictive on any shape face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom