Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous! Love the whole look!

Wow; Letizia looked amazing!

But what is with the discrepancy between her outfits for the day and the night? She almost looks like a different woman by night.

Wow; Letizia looked amazing!

But what is with the discrepancy between her outfits for the day and the night? She almost looks like a different woman by night.

She always looks better for evening events. She mails it in for daytime.

:previous: I guess I just find it hard to see reason for such a contrast between her hit or miss day wear and her more improved evening looks. But perhaps Letizia works with a stylist for the evening events...?

There's something off about the way the top half of this dress is sitting. I kind of feel like there's too much fabric there and it doesn't really compliment the bottom half. Almost as if the top and bottom were from two different dresses entirely.

:previous: I guess I just find it hard to see reason for such a contrast between her hit or miss day wear and her more improved evening looks. But perhaps Letizia works with a stylist for the evening events...?

If so she needs to work with a stylist for daytime as well. :whistling:

I love the black dress with the hair up and shes smiling!!!!! So glad she brought her wedding diamond earrings, they are truly gorgeous!

Ooh, I just love this little black dress. So very simple and chic. Her hair style is absolutely beautiful. Classical and elegant.This look really suits her. The diamond earrings finish the entire look. Overall, a lovely Princess Letizia.

Letizia looks so magificant in the black dress plus hair, so very elegant. I love it

There is something not quite right about the black US trip dress - like those have mentioned previously its two separates the top half then the bottom half. Her hair is lovely however

I agree with you, Duke, and I also find the top part too bulky and overwhelming for her small frame, though the bottom part fits nicely. There's almost two different styles going on between top and bottom. Her intricate updo is just fantastic, though, and the diamond earrings sensational.

That sums up my thoughts, too.

This is a lovely dress and very flattering for Letizia. She looks amazing!

What a marvellous dress, and it suits Letizia so well, she can wear dresses like this by looking really good. I'm sure we get better photos at the day to see her hairdo and accessories better.
Details of the dress
Hoss Intropia - Primavera Verano 2012

Last edited:
At first glance the dress reminded me of a figure skating costume. It does look good on Letizia, but it's not my cup of tea.

I'm impressed by her style for the US trip. She actually made an effort.

At first glance the dress reminded me of a figure skating costume. It does look good on Letizia, but it's not my cup of tea.

I was puzzling over what bothered me about this dress and you hit the nail exactly on the head, Daria! That's basically how I feel as well.

I was puzzling over what bothered me about this dress and you hit the nail exactly on the head, Daria! That's basically how I feel as well.

You know what they say about great minds, and all that :D.

I think she pulls this off; the design is very unique. Though, a little too short for me.

Last edited:
Beautiful fit and lovely color for her. I love the texture of the material.

This is a lovely dress & the color suits Letizia. Very nice choice!

Letizia looks very lovely.

This is a lovely look for Letizia. I really like it.

She looks beautiful! Love the color and fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom