Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 7: February 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the detailing on the shoulder, but that's about it.

it seams to me another jumpsuit not a dress and I realy like it on her.

I hate jumpsuits but since you can't tell in these pictures I love the whole look.

Wow. When I read the word jumpsuit I started to cringe, but this one fits her well and is really nice. Her hair and makeup look nice. Can't find fault with this outfit at all.

It is a beautiful dress. I love the cut and colour and it seems to suit Letizia. Her hair is also very attractivly dressed.

And yes, she does look a little more rounded. Perhaps she needed a really good break to recoup, so to speak.

Letizia looks very nice. I love her hairstyle.

It is a beautiful dress. I love the cut and colour and it seems to suit Letizia. Her hair is also very attractivly dressed.

And yes, she does look a little more rounded. Perhaps she needed a really good break to recoup, so to speak.

...or maybe someone in her family actually spoke up and said something! She looks so much more healthier! And this time SHE'S wearing the jumpsuit, not the other way around!

What a beautiful dress and look! I love the hairdo as well. Good for Princess Letizia!

Its a black tie event, I dont think a jumpsuit would be approriate. Its clearly a dress. I like it except for the very fake an overproportionate bust. It must be Varela, most of his evening designs have a bust that is pre-designed for D+ or something (what Letizia clearly doesnt have).

Other than that, the dress is simple yet elegant, for me some decent yewellery (earrings!) are missing.

Its a black tie event, I dont think a jumpsuit would be approriate. Its clearly a dress. I like it except for the very fake an overproportionate bust. It must be Varela, most of his evening designs have a bust that is pre-designed for D+ or something (what Letizia clearly doesnt have).

Other than that, the dress is simple yet elegant, for me some decent yewellery (earrings!) are missing.
I had wondered about the bustline but thought no, she wouldn't. But after another look at the photo's, well . . . . . .

http://noticias.terra.es/2011/gente...-aniversario-del-diario-expansio-00$599x0.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09KpaRNaZpbKX/x610.jpg

And yes, a really nice pair of earrings would have just been the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Lovely dress and I really like the detailing on the shoulders that are visible in the close up pictures. The only part I'm not fond of is the bust area, it looks odd with the cross detailing under the bust.
I like her simple hair do, suits the dress and the style.

I don't like the color of the dress.It looks dull.

she looks healthy and really happy ; very nice dress

Very nice dress,I like the detailing on the shoulders.
I agree with Duke on the fact that her bust looks fake .
Nice hairdoo and make up as usually.She looks more healthy

Last edited:

Yes a nicer pair of earings would have completed the look Duke!

The criss cross of the dress reminds me of a certain blue one we saw back in November... Its still pretty in its own right, but it makes me think of the blue Issa dress on Catherine.

Letizia looks really beautiful. The color and cut of the gown are really flattering for her. I love this choice!

...or maybe someone in her family actually spoke up and said something! She looks so much more healthier! And this time SHE'S wearing the jumpsuit, not the other way around!

I'm not seeing the fuller and healthier look that some of you are. Her shoulders are frighteningly boney. She certainly does look happier than what we've seen in a long time, and that might be what some of you are referring to.

This is a beautiful evening dress, although the bustline is over board for her frame. I like the color and the detailing. Some jewelry would have made this look even better.

Last edited:
I don't like the upper part of this dress more of the reason that her breasts look very strange and too big. The color however is great.

I really like this dress and clutch. I love that she's smiling in some of the photos...........................but I'm afraid Letizia has found an even smaller pair of earrings to wear than the diamond stars:eek:. She must have borrowed them from one of her daughters...;)

After seeing these HQ photos, the dress and the details (pearls) clearer at the shoulder and at the waist, the dress is gorgeous! I put it on the top five of Letizia´s evening dresses at my list.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...n-la-cena-del-25-aniversario-de-expansion.jpg
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...n-la-cena-del-25-aniversario-de-expansion.jpg

This shows that it doesn't need much for her to be the most beautiful for the CP's. It's great to see her shine again, IMO.
I like this dress and her hair & make up look lovely as well. Well done, Leti! :flowers:

After seeing these HQ photos, the dress and the details (pearls) clearer at the shoulder and at the waist, the dress is gorgeous! I put it on the top five of Letizia´s evening dresses at my list.

Interesting. Which dresses are the other 4?

For me:

The two gowns worn in Danish CP wedding (red, red+flower), made by Caprile
The grey Caprile she worn in HER wedding's eve
The green Caprile, enbroidered
Some red other gowns

I can not have a top five, too small. I need a top ten. She has worn more that 5 stunning evening dresses.
This grey also is in the top ten.

She looks incredible-one of my all-time favorites next to the gown she wore to Nik and Tatiana's wedding. The color and the cut are both terrific and the hairstyle is a perfect complement. Winning all around!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom