Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 7: February 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I don´t like jumpsuits so much, but this is a very beautiful jumpsuit. Letizia pulls it great, it´s suits to such a tiny beautiful woman very well. I like the colour and it´s nice that Letizia is having outfits of new colours lately. I´m waiting for HQ photos.

Sorry but I hate these shapeless things called jumpsuits, on anyone. They look like strapless jogging suits, nothing elegant about it. The fake bust is horrible.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07Od9YX3Er0eg/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07cO68B3vlcWe/x610.jpg

straight hair & earrings look good
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Spanish+Royal+Family+Summer+KfI4X8zno6Hl.jpg

close up on shoes
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05bJfld0Xp3gL/x610.jpg

I agree DOM, I loathe jumpsuits on grownups. They're cute on little kids, but that's it IMO. Love the shoes, makeup and jewelry.

The strapless harem jumpsuit and the tacky golden shoes: Horrid.
Letizia makes an appearance as if trying to dress appropriately for the job as a cocktail bar waitress in a cheap holiday resort.
The pants are also too short, again the proportions are all wrong - full view:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
So true. Really cheap IMO. Love the shoes and the smile though!;)

Letizia makes an appearance as if trying to dress appropriately for the job as a cocktail bar waitress in a cheap holiday resort.
Albeit sounding a little bit harsh, your annotation is essentially convincing i.m.o.. When seeing CP Letizia in this outfit I was also reminded of (unfortunately not a whit sophisticated:ermm:) harem pants combined with "oriental" accessories (gold hoop earrings and golden high-heeled sandals). Besides, wavy hair would have looked much nicer with both Letizia's jewelry and her jumpsuit, I think.

I love the dress and the enbroidery specially. For someone as slim as Letizia, it looks superb.

The dress she is wearing is from Hoss Intropia, a cult label in Spain well known for their unique prints. I hope she wears more stuff from them in the future.

I think they are actually supposed to be that length and gathered in at the ankle! The colour of this jumpsuit is divine but the style is just plain tackyi

Somehow the empty space above the bustline and the flat-ironed hair look bare, unfinished and unbalanced, as if she didn't have time to finish getting dressed!

Ah, but the colour, it looks divine on her. http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07Od9YX3Er0eg/x610.jpg

Last edited:
It's interesting depending on the angle of the photo the look of the outfit (jumpsuit) makes her whole appearance so different; in one picture the outfit looks good and in another one not very favorable at all. It kind of looks short and a bit disproportionate. Her hair and overall demeanor look great. Her shoes are alright.

Last edited:
I'm not crazy about her jumpsuit, but if anyone could wear one, it would be Letizia because she has the body for it. I love the shoes and jewelry.

The jumpsuit is inappropriate for a formal dinner with the royal family. I wouldn't have mind if she wore this the day before to the private dinner.

This jumpsuit is horrible on her.

Too short, this lenght is made for very tall women, not her

The strapless part is uggly, and the inside cups make her look like an iron war char

Out of this, it is COMPLETELY UNAPROPRIATE.

I think she lost her mind!

The strapless part is uggly, and the inside cups make her look like an iron war char

Seems a bit harsh to say "she lost her mind" just because you don't like her outfit. :ermm:
The outfit itself is nice enough but I agree it's a bit too casual compared to the others at the dinner. Her hair and makeup is nice.

And you are basing this on the jumpsuit she wore? Interesting...

Don't agree at all. The jumpsuit isn't that horrible and if she lost her mind for good she'd probably be put in a madhouse to recover. :)

I don't think the jumpsuit looks terrible, mainly because Leti is so slim. For a formal occasion, it's a bit casual IMO. This seems to be a trend with her, dressing down. She was casual at the military event a few days ago. Anyone know why the change?

I love the colour of the jumpsuit - the powder blue is really nice. I'm not keen on the style of the outfit.

And you are basing this on the jumpsuit she wore? Interesting...

No, I'm basing it to the fact that for the last about one year period she seems to dress herself like if she was NOT a Crown Princess but a simple uknown person, without any task or role to accomplish!

But she is NOT!

And sometimes her choice of outfits give a border line impression that she has no respect for others. Example her outfit at the military parade....

I don't think the jumpsuit is inappropriate (and I like it, but I like jumpsuits unlike many people). It's not a formal dinner, it's relaxed dinner in their holiday place, we only need to see what the Queen is wearing, or even infanta Elena, who is wearing an outfit of pants and shirt that would look very good on a relaxed lunch too.

According to DiezMinutos, the jumpsuit is from Felipe Varela.

I don't think the jumpsuit is inappropriate (and I like it, but I like jumpsuits unlike many people). It's not a formal dinner, it's relaxed dinner in their holiday place, we only need to see what the Queen is wearing, or even infanta Elena, who is wearing an outfit of pants and shirt that would look very good on a relaxed lunch too.

That's true it was an informal dinner.

That's true it was an informal dinner.

What is informal about a dinner where men are wearing suits & tie?
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Spanish+Royal+Family+Summer+_iGhxdPQR2sl.jpg

If there was an informal dinner that the SRF attended it was the night before
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/12...7EA4BB4FF90931F5326440C9A8219DDDA1F58AB590273

I dont like the jumpsuit but I dont think it was more or less appropriate than compared to what Elena was wearing - best dressed of the evening for me was Cristina.

I think when looking at the family photo, the princess may look a bit casual with her jumpsuit next to the Infanta Cristina who is wearing a more conservative dress and more dressed up.

What is informal about a dinner where men are wearing suits & tie?
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Spanish+Royal+Family+Summer+_iGhxdPQR2sl.jpg

I dont like the jumpsuit but I dont think it was more or less appropriate than compared to what Elena was wearing - best dressed of the evening for me was Cristina.

Actually ALL the ladies except for Christina look underdressed. I don't mind the jumpsuit but maybe wear it to a truly casual function.

Informal meaning just family and not on duty. It's not like she was weariing jeans and a t-shirt. The queen wasn't too dressed up either.

The Queen must have thought it was a royal slumber party :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom