Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 7: February 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:I second your comment, LadyFinn -the colour combination of CP Letizia's short dress is particular and I love its patterns (cleverly resembling the ones of Letizia's pretty nude shoes :)) albeit I would have preferred a somewhat different, less rectilinear cut in order to underscore those swinging patterns as well as the dress' divided hem.

She looks so pretty tonight- with the dress and the make-up. I would have preferred if the dress was cinched in the waist a bit, but that's not really Letizia's fault. I think that had she added a belt it would have taken away from the dress.

She look very pretty. I really like her hair straightened and combed.

She finally looks appropriate for the event. Nice dress and the hair and makeup go with the outfit. She looks put together, like she thought about what she was doing. Very refreshing.

LadyFinn said:
Letizia at the dinner to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of "Copa del Rey" in Palma de Mallorca today.
http://www.prensarcnp.es/copa10/fotogaleria2011/fotos/cr_110804fc_4203.jpg
Profimedia
Letizia looks gorgeous tonight. I like the colour combination at this dress very much. Fashionable nude shoes - and the hoop earrings.
The dress is from spanish brand Hoss Intropia.
Hoss Intropia's Photos - Siluetas COLECCIÓN Spring/summer 2011 | Facebook

Actually really love her vacation looks! Lovely dress, pretty and a bit mod....

Great photos of Princess Letizia. The dress is very interesting, different and looks excellent on her.

I'm really starting to love Letizia's vacation styles much better than her official work wardrobe. Love the color combo of the dress & shoes.

The dress is cute, suits a hot summer night perfectly.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gqtaZZ6wa662/x610.jpg

It seems she was actually shopping for the vacation clothes herself, for the official working clothes, she has been influenced too much by Varela or Mango, mostly Varela's repetitive designs year after year or poor quality fashion forward clothes by Mango. She should look around more (different designers or brands) for her official clothes as well. Miguel Palacio (Hoss Intropia) or Adolfo Dominguez also has formal suits or dresses she can wear at official events.

The dress is sooo fantastic and suits her so well! I do love her summer look! I look to copy for sure!

The dress is ideal for a private dinner and for the summer, the color combination is nice and I like the fact it has embellishments on it to make it more evening look. The hair ruined the look for me, it looked neglected. If she had gone for a ponytail she would've looked great.

I like this dress on Letizia. It's appropriate for the occasion plus her hair is lovely and her shoes are to-die-for.

Spletnik -Royal fashion at Copa del Rey

I am not keen on the dress in general and contrast embroidery in particular. It is quite Natanesque: cheap looking material, busy and awkward colour combination. On the other hand, make-up and hairstyle were nice.

Last edited:
What a perfect outfit. Letizia looks amazing, she looks healthy & happy. I've always loved those heels, and they go perfectly with this dress. She looks really beautiful.:flowers:

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this look. I've never been fond of the strapless look on jumpsuits, but the color is nice on her and the shoes are great.

I really love the jumpsuit. The blue shade is very nice with Letizia's coloring, and I love her hair.

Love love love her shoes, but the colour looked a bit washed out on her, but I guess anyone next to QSofia wearing that dress would be look washed out. lol

Not a fan of that jumpsuit on Letizia,I thought it did nothing for her.I agree with Duke that her hair & earings were nice.

Was there a Moorish harem vibe going on with the bottom of Letizia's jumpsuit trousers & the queen's outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom