Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 7: February 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks absolutely stunning in this blue number. The hair style works well for her with her bone structure.

Those things on the shoulder are not flattering. She looks like a pterradactal.

Last edited:
Though I would have preferred a more summer color, Letizia looks amazing! The cut and style suit her very well. Hair and makeup look good too.

what are those pants made off? they look like some sort of synthetic fabric?

She has a great selection of dresses, and she looks amazing in them. This one black is a winner!

Last edited by a moderator:

Quite a pretty look but its also quite boring and very working/office look. I would like to see her in nice cocktail dresses or so for such events. She could look just as professional in non-looking office clothes IMO.
I really like the hair for this event.

Nice dress and the straight hair with side parting looks best on Letizia, much better than SJP look, curls & middle parting.

She looks great. Fabulous little black dress without being overdone by jewels or accesories.

The black dress is the same style as the beige dress she wore recently.

Nice little black dress and nice to see different earrings. The only thing that would have made P Letizia a real knock out would have been a smile......

She looks great. Fabulous little black dress without being overdone by jewels or accesories.
Well said! I have absolutely no objections :flowers:

LadyFinn said:
A little better photos from yesterday, with a smile...
Hoymujer
Hoymujer
Thanks for the great photos, LadyFinn. I can't point out even one thing that wouldn't be out of place in Letizia's appearance.
She just looks distinguished! :blush:

Letizia was very elegant. The black dress is really lovely and I like it with the blazer. Her hairstyle was good and also the earrings.

It would be a good idea if Letizia wanted to repeat the same look (outfit wise) to do something different with the hair, jewels, belts and shoes as it does get boring after a while and nothing interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom