Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 7: February 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia on Friday night at the "XI Edition of Business Night" in Tarragona
El Punt
Noticies TGN
She looks good. Lovely blouse and for once, great shoes with snake skin.

Lovely shoes! Perhaps we will see less of the platforms. If she is recycling these shoes then hopefully she will recyle her older outfits as well.

Last edited:
I love the shoes and earrings though I'm not too crazy about the rest of the outfit. I wish she'd start wearing more brighter colors.

I can't complain, Letizia looks very nice. I could kill for those shoes!

Letizia on Friday night at the "XI Edition of Business Night" in Tarragona
El Punt
Noticies TGN
She looks good. Lovely blouse and for once, great shoes with snake skin.

Her top i sby Hugo boss spring 2011.
It's a great top and it has a great texture to it.

Letizia tonight at a gala dinner in honour of the president of Chile.
Daylife
Daylife
The dress is too ordinary for this occasion. She looks very beautiful, though and her hairdo is nice.

Sighs---she looks appropriate but not special. Hey at least it's not grey. Her hair looks odd; similar to Queen Rania at Princess Victoria's wedding.

Last edited:
I like the skirt, but the top is a bit ordinary. Also, is it just me or does that sash look extremely broad for Letizia's shoulders? And is she wearing a safety pin?
Love the hair, though and make up is as always perfect.

The hair looks amazing with the tiara - not down for a change, it looks fab. I quite like the very plain dress, it's really elegant. And I'm not normally a fan of hers...

Daylife
Daylife
The dress is too ordinary for this occasion. She looks very beautiful, though and her hairdo is nice.

Simple but elegant dress. Very nice. Lovely hairdo.

The dress is spooky including her hair and makeup. That look is more appropriate for a Halloween party.

I'm not a fan of the tiara.

I love her hair up, it's such a nice change from the way she usually wears it. The dress is nice, too.

She does not look creepy. She looks wonderful. I've never seen her hair made like it is. It transforms her whole face and added with the eyeliner and makeup, it sends me off into grace. There's a color and a twist of wisdom to her eyes that leave me wishing for more of her and her vision. I simply love her hairdo. I am left with no words. It speaks for itself. Long may she reign.

I really like her hair, but that's about it. Not a fan of the dress at all.

Simple but elegant dress. Very nice. Lovely hairdo.

Agree. I also think that it must be easier for someone as petite as Letizia to wear seperate pieces . The one-piece dress probably takes more fittings which takes up her time. Her tiara also looks better with a fuller hair-do.

I thought Letizia looked nice. Her hair reminds me a lot of some of Queen Rania's up-dos with tiaras, the loose curls and errant strands...very reminiscent of Rania's hair at the Swedish wedding in fact.

Her hair is gorgeous done up this way. Makes it look more fuller instead of stringy.

I don´t like the dress. I´ve never liked that skirt, but with the top is just awful and looks cheap.
I´m not so sure about the hairdo, at least is an updo and looks better with a tiara than her usual open hair. The side view is better than the front one, IMO.

Love the hair and makeup. I'm glad she finally found a nice hairdo to suit this Prussian Tiara that is too angular for a more severe updo. The skirt is from an old dress of Caprile, not the best design of his.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0ape7d7gbh3Jd/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09KpaRNaZpbKX/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/000le5M6Pi0sX/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/048B8pt38TdTa/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05gS61a3307yg/x610.jpg

Completely Inappropriate

Wonderful? Elegant? Huh???

She looks like she grabbed a cheap t-shirt and paired it with a somewhat matching (but too short) skirt to put together an outfit that makes her look like a little girl playing dress-up. . . bizarrely complete with tiara.

I don't understand why someone doesn't tell her (since she seems unable or unwilling to notice) how inappropriate many of her outfits are for such occasions.

I love the skirt & the puffiness of it, it also fits nicely IMO. Not sure about the t-shirt with embroidery, looks very odd for such an event. I know its a fashionable thing as fashion designers such as Oscar de la Renta has done it so has Jason Wu but that does not mean it princess appropriate.

I do love the hair, it's such a nice change to the latest hair-do's of soft curls.

Letizia was very nice yesterday. I like the skirt but maybe I would have preferred a different style for the top of the outfit. Hairdo and make up were really lovely.

I like Letizia's make-up and the hairdo. I always love her wearing her tiara with an updo.
Though I am actually disappointed... I really hoped to finally see her wearing her "new" tiara. ;)
The dress.. I don't like it. I prefer the version with the sleeveless top.

I am ambivalent about her look. At least she tried to look festive, not her usual business look, but the skirt and t-shirt look strange together and her hair look messy. I like updos with tiara, but not this. Looks very much like Rania´s style, I agree, but I have never liked her style.

Daylife
Daylife

I like the bottom part of the dress, and while I'm happy she wore her hair up, it still doesn't really hit the spot for me. She looks okay, but not amazing.

I like the skirt, but the top is a bit ordinary. Also, is it just me or does that sash look extremely broad for Letizia's shoulders? And is she wearing a safety pin?
Love the hair, though and make up is as always perfect.

yes, safety pin is there, how classy :sleep:
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...ish+Royals+Receive+President+ZAl9uuaUxv3l.jpg

I like the hair for a change, the updo looks nice and thankfully is different to the usual SJP look, curls with middle parting. Make-up is really nice but the everday-wear earrings dont come up to the occasion. So doesnt the rest. Neither the cheap looking t-shirt nor the too short skirt can honestly be called "gala wear".
As usual, the choice of shoes is odd
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...ish+Royals+Receive+President+pAQgYPRdZGFl.jpg

The lack of decent jewellery is really striking. Its ridiculous to blame it on the crisis. Everybody knows Letizia owns jewellery, why not wear it? For example her diamond wedding earrings are classy but hardly over the top for such an occasion. Same goes for a decent replacement for the safety pin, the small fleur-de-lys pin, or some bracelets.

You either are a princess or you are not. Apart from the tiara, Letizia rather looks like a dressed up housewife.

The safety pin is just weird. I am not as interested in Letitzia as I am in other CPs, but I'm not disinterested, either, and I always think she is well turned out. But the safety pin is just bizarre...

About the dress - from first sitting pictures I was thinking that she is wearing simple, fitting to the body dress with details on the top but later I saw mismatched skirt and top, I don't like it. I agree with Her_Majesty than previous version was better, this one looks odd, shame because I love her hairstyle and make-up, it's different than usual and suits her a lot.
I don't like these shoes with that gown. Overall not bad I'm not very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom