Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 7: February 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Letizia looked nice. I am not sure about the dress. The updo and makeup are lovely.

Last edited:
Very pretty, and I love her hair too! I would like a look at the back.

Too thin and prom like. Nice color for her, but not looking the Crown Princess part IMO

I like this blue dress on Letizia. Very elegant. Her hair looks nice like this as well.

Love the dress, love the hair. She looks great. Could she do with gaining a few pounds, yes. Much improved over her outfit earlier in the day.

Letizia looked so beautiful in that elegant dress. Her hairdo is very nice and make up perfect. She looked divine and it´s easy to understand Felipe looking at her so warmly. She can look so beautiful without any big jewelry. Effortless elegance.
Zimbio

Last edited:
I love that Letizia is wearing updo's! She looks so elegant. I love the dress on her- the cut & color are very flattering.

Oh my God, she looks so tiny...
I really like this dress but I don't think it's the right kind of dress for her.

Letizia looks stunning in this gown! I love the blue colour on her, and her hair looks really lovely up.

The blue evening dress worn is lovely & her hair is styled beautifully but I find it a bit underdressed as this is a state visit dinner, even though no tiaras I would've expected a more grand dress for the event & something not to revealing.

She's very,very thin in a scary way!

What earings is she wearing...I bet its those star one's that she can't take out :D

Oh my God, she looks so tiny...
I really like this dress but I don't think it's the right kind of dress for her.

That was exactly my thought!

I mean she looked beautiful at the dinner but she's so skinny...

I love this dress,it's one of the best she owns.But IMO,it was too revealing for an official dinner with muslim monachs:ermm:
I also think that she is too thin.A few extra pounds will be great on her.
Her hairdo is stunning:flowers:

The gown is very flattering and not so very revealing however, for a gala I would have expected perhaps a diamond or sapphire pin or brooch in her hair or at least a seriously "royal" pair of drop earrings.

Perhaps it would not have been so bad if she had not insisted on yet again wearing the same tiny star earrings she wears with her jeans and casual outfits!

Does she think that in Diplomatic circles where everything has a meaning that this is not interpreted as her not particularly caring what her hosts think to the point where she cannot be bothered making an effort?

Great dress, great colour, D- for diplomacy.

I think Letizia resembles more and more Jackie Kennedy somehow.

I like this blue dress. Letizia was beautiful yesterday. Her hairdo is really lovely.

I think that it was just a bonus that she didn´t wear more jewelry.
Her hairdo was very lovely, hopefully she will use it again.
PurePeople
PurePeople
Profimedia
But the best of all was that she looked very happy.
Daylife

And if she would have had a conservative gown with sleeves, some papers would have written that she is hiding her skinny arms ..

Last edited:
I think that it was just a bonus that she didn´t wear more jewelry.
Her hairdo was very lovely, hopefully she will use it again.
PurePeople
PurePeople
Profimedia
But the best of all was that she looked very happy.
Daylife

She did look happy & her hair looked lovely too!

My only criticism would be her earings,for Gods sake would she please wear a different pair,I'm sure she has at least one other pair in the Royal jewelry box!

The best of Letizia...
I love her hair. She is glowing they both are...

And if she would have had a conservative gown with sleeves, some papers would have written that she is hiding her skinny arms ..

You took the words right out of my mouth. People are always going to comment on how skinny she is, she can't win.

From the pictures I can see a happiness for the Crown Princely couple and the King and Queen. It's nice to see them so many times. The Spanish family is graceful with their aspiring looks. They know how to really marvel an array of will and good fellowmanship in their choice of style. Only so many more days before we get to see them again in England. I'm nervous as I speak. I can't wait for the day to come. Love getting to be close in this place. It's truly awing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom