The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Nice dress and the straight hair with side parting looks best on Letizia, much better than SJP look, curls & middle parting.
Yes, she really does look nice here. Except those shoes. Love her hair!

Old 06-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Letizia was very elegant. The black dress is really lovely and I like it with the blazer. Her hairstyle was good and also the earrings.

Old 06-06-2011, 02:36 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

What a fantastic black dress.
Love this look on her
Old 06-06-2011, 03:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

She wore a similar Felipe Varela blue dress last year in Seville, I like this black one (could be Hugo Boss) a bit better. I think swift dresses suit her very well, she should buy one in every color. Felipe looks much younger without the beard.

blue dress last year
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9...0079114394.jpg

black dress
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/115...1563B048550C1A
Old 06-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Meeting members of PoA Foundation

Repeated red dress
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...I9RbdS5fJl.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...KxG-aBlAFl.jpg
Old 06-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Courtier

Good color on Letizia!
Old 06-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
It would be a good idea if Letizia wanted to repeat the same look (outfit wise) to do something different with the hair, jewels, belts and shoes as it does get boring after a while and nothing interesting.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
It would be a good idea if Letizia wanted to repeat the same look (outfit wise) to do something different with the hair, jewels, belts and shoes as it does get boring after a while and nothing interesting.
Shoes are different this time
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...4C-x2ZV0Yl.jpg
Old 06-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Courtier

This red dress suits her a lot.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Letizia in red, mostly evening dresses:
Fotos: Letizia Ortiz lo apuesta todo al rojo | MujerdeElite
Old 06-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I think The Princess dislikes wearing jewellery,she rarely wears any & if she does its always the same star earings

Its not like she hasn't anything else to wear in her jewel collection.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:50 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
I think The Princess dislikes wearing jewellery,she rarely wears any & if she does its always the same star earings

Its not like she hasn't anything else to wear in her jewel collection.
I agree, it seems she doesn't like wearing jewellery

Yesterday, dinner with the Patronage of the Prince of Girona Foundation and the speakers at the Forum:
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...ion_Girona.jpg
It looks like Asturias black dress and gold sandals?
Old 06-23-2011, 02:19 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Repeated short dress from visit at Mango factories at Forum Impulsa Award presentation
Imagen ampliada - Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España
Old 06-23-2011, 03:09 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Repeated short dress from visit at Mango factories at Forum Impulsa Award presentation
Imagen ampliada - Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de Espaņa
Even though I quite liked that dress, I think it was inappropriate for an awards ceremony, its just to casual.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Even though I quite liked that dress, I think it was inappropriate for an awards ceremony, its just to casual.
When the PoV foundation was funded last year, the Princes wanted those events with the youngsters to be relaxed and casual. Some men did wear suits (mostly they probably didn't know what to wear otherwise ), but women dressed rather casually, many wore casual shirts and capri pants.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:08 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
When the PoV foundation was funded last year, the Princes wanted those events with the youngsters to be relaxed and casual. Some men did wear suits (mostly they probably didn't know what to wear otherwise ), but women dressed rather casually, many wore casual shirts and capri pants.
Well, Felipe wore a suit. If it was supposed to be so relaxed & casual, why didnt he leave the tie, just like in the afternoon session?
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag..._impulsa_2.jpg
Its rather that his wife doesnt know how to dress properly, she is a Princess hitting 40 but dresses like a barbie doll as if she was only 20.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

The awards are meant to give recognition to the talent of young entrepreneurs, itīs a youthful event and meant to be more casual than many other prize givings.
At this photo are the President of Catalonia, the Minister for Science and Innovation and the acting mayor of Girona and all the winners, all the ladies dressed very casually.
This Mango dress looks so good on Letizia, and her hair is in good shape nowadays, it looks healthy.
Getty Images
Getty Images

Btw. age is a number and elderly people can also wear miniskirts, says finnish former dance school owner Aira Samulin. She is very respected and admired in Finland, because she does a lot of voluntary work by visiting homes for elderly people. She talks about her life and gets people to dance and sing with her. She is 84 years old and still wears miniskirts:
Voice/Aira
MTV3/Aira
Old 06-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Nobility

I like this dress on her

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 06-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The awards are meant to give recognition to the talent of young entrepreneurs, itīs a youthful event and meant to be more casual than many other prize givings.
At this photo are the President of Catalonia, the Minister for Science and Innovation and the acting mayor of Girona and all the winners, all the ladies dressed very casually.
This Mango dress looks so good on Letizia, and her hair is in good shape nowadays, it looks healthy.
Getty Images
Getty Images

Btw. age is a number and elderly people can also wear miniskirts, says finnish former dance school owner Aira Samulin. She is very respected and admired in Finland, because she does a lot of voluntary work by visiting homes for elderly people. She talks about her life and gets people to dance and sing with her. She is 84 years old and still wears miniskirts:
Voice/Aira
MTV3/Aira
That's a good example with the Finnish celebrity; I personally believe there's nothing wrong about wearing miniskirts by older ladies on condition that they feel and look good in it.
Letizia looked nice in my opinion; the women present at the gathering were dressed casually so Letizia didn't make a mistake wearing this and not other dress.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

I also like the dress. This is the kind of short dresses that I donīt mind her to wear. I agree with Ladyfinn about the age and the lenght of the dress. If you have nice legs, you should be able to show them not matter whatīs your age
The day after seen this dress on her for the first time, I went to Mango and try it, I was totally in love with it! I didnīt buy it, however, I have to recognize that I didnīt like it at all on me, it looked too wide (I think that Leti changed that on hers). Anyway, she looks better in it since sheīs so thin, those wide dresses suit her a lot.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Closed Thread