The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #201  
Old 06-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Nice dress and the straight hair with side parting looks best on Letizia, much better than SJP look, curls & middle parting.
Yes, she really does look nice here. Except those shoes. Love her hair!
__________________

__________________
  #202  
Old 06-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Marika86's Avatar
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Villa San Giovanni, Italy
Posts: 3,536
Letizia was very elegant. The black dress is really lovely and I like it with the blazer. Her hairstyle was good and also the earrings.
__________________

__________________
Marika86
"It's very special, as Kate is very special. It's my way of making sure my mother didn't miss out on today and the excitement." Prince William, November 16 2010
  #203  
Old 06-06-2011, 02:36 AM
stephanievl's Avatar
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: n/a, Belgium
Posts: 3,072
What a fantastic black dress.
Love this look on her
__________________
  #204  
Old 06-06-2011, 03:48 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
She wore a similar Felipe Varela blue dress last year in Seville, I like this black one (could be Hugo Boss) a bit better. I think swift dresses suit her very well, she should buy one in every color. Felipe looks much younger without the beard.

blue dress last year
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9...0079114394.jpg

black dress
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/115...1563B048550C1A
__________________
  #205  
Old 06-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,862
Meeting members of PoA Foundation

Repeated red dress
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...I9RbdS5fJl.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...KxG-aBlAFl.jpg
__________________
  #206  
Old 06-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: small town, United States
Posts: 843
Good color on Letizia!
__________________
  #207  
Old 06-11-2011, 07:35 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
It would be a good idea if Letizia wanted to repeat the same look (outfit wise) to do something different with the hair, jewels, belts and shoes as it does get boring after a while and nothing interesting.
  #208  
Old 06-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
It would be a good idea if Letizia wanted to repeat the same look (outfit wise) to do something different with the hair, jewels, belts and shoes as it does get boring after a while and nothing interesting.
Shoes are different this time
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...4C-x2ZV0Yl.jpg
__________________
  #209  
Old 06-11-2011, 10:50 AM
marymary's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ANKARA, Turkey
Posts: 540
This red dress suits her a lot.
__________________
  #210  
Old 06-15-2011, 01:23 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 16,307
Letizia in red, mostly evening dresses:
Fotos: Letizia Ortiz lo apuesta todo al rojo | MujerdeElite
__________________
  #211  
Old 06-15-2011, 01:52 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 9,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
It would be a good idea if Letizia wanted to repeat the same look (outfit wise) to do something different with the hair, jewels, belts and shoes as it does get boring after a while and nothing interesting.
I think The Princess dislikes wearing jewellery,she rarely wears any & if she does its always the same star earings

Its not like she hasn't anything else to wear in her jewel collection.
__________________
  #212  
Old 06-22-2011, 05:50 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lalala, Spain
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
I think The Princess dislikes wearing jewellery,she rarely wears any & if she does its always the same star earings

Its not like she hasn't anything else to wear in her jewel collection.
I agree, it seems she doesn't like wearing jewellery

Yesterday, dinner with the Patronage of the Prince of Girona Foundation and the speakers at the Forum:
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...ion_Girona.jpg
It looks like Asturias black dress and gold sandals?
__________________
  #213  
Old 06-23-2011, 02:19 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,862
Repeated short dress from visit at Mango factories at Forum Impulsa Award presentation
Imagen ampliada - Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España
__________________
  #214  
Old 06-23-2011, 03:09 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Repeated short dress from visit at Mango factories at Forum Impulsa Award presentation
Imagen ampliada - Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de Espaņa
Even though I quite liked that dress, I think it was inappropriate for an awards ceremony, its just to casual.
  #215  
Old 06-23-2011, 04:30 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Even though I quite liked that dress, I think it was inappropriate for an awards ceremony, its just to casual.
When the PoV foundation was funded last year, the Princes wanted those events with the youngsters to be relaxed and casual. Some men did wear suits (mostly they probably didn't know what to wear otherwise ), but women dressed rather casually, many wore casual shirts and capri pants.
__________________
  #216  
Old 06-23-2011, 05:08 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
When the PoV foundation was funded last year, the Princes wanted those events with the youngsters to be relaxed and casual. Some men did wear suits (mostly they probably didn't know what to wear otherwise ), but women dressed rather casually, many wore casual shirts and capri pants.
Well, Felipe wore a suit. If it was supposed to be so relaxed & casual, why didnt he leave the tie, just like in the afternoon session?
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag..._impulsa_2.jpg
Its rather that his wife doesnt know how to dress properly, she is a Princess hitting 40 but dresses like a barbie doll as if she was only 20.
__________________
  #217  
Old 06-23-2011, 05:08 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 16,307
The awards are meant to give recognition to the talent of young entrepreneurs, itīs a youthful event and meant to be more casual than many other prize givings.
At this photo are the President of Catalonia, the Minister for Science and Innovation and the acting mayor of Girona and all the winners, all the ladies dressed very casually.
Imagen ampliada - Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de Espaņa
This Mango dress looks so good on Letizia, and her hair is in good shape nowadays, it looks healthy.
Getty Images
Getty Images

Btw. age is a number and elderly people can also wear miniskirts, says finnish former dance school owner Aira Samulin. She is very respected and admired in Finland, because she does a lot of voluntary work by visiting homes for elderly people. She talks about her life and gets people to dance and sing with her. She is 84 years old and still wears miniskirts:
Voice/Aira
MTV3/Aira
__________________
  #218  
Old 06-23-2011, 02:06 PM
rsfc149's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Posts: 458
I like this dress on her
__________________
http://princesseslives.blogspot.com/

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
  #219  
Old 06-23-2011, 02:26 PM
monic's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: -, Poland
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The awards are meant to give recognition to the talent of young entrepreneurs, itīs a youthful event and meant to be more casual than many other prize givings.
At this photo are the President of Catalonia, the Minister for Science and Innovation and the acting mayor of Girona and all the winners, all the ladies dressed very casually.
Imagen ampliada - Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de Espaņa
This Mango dress looks so good on Letizia, and her hair is in good shape nowadays, it looks healthy.
Getty Images
Getty Images

Btw. age is a number and elderly people can also wear miniskirts, says finnish former dance school owner Aira Samulin. She is very respected and admired in Finland, because she does a lot of voluntary work by visiting homes for elderly people. She talks about her life and gets people to dance and sing with her. She is 84 years old and still wears miniskirts:
Voice/Aira
MTV3/Aira
That's a good example with the Finnish celebrity; I personally believe there's nothing wrong about wearing miniskirts by older ladies on condition that they feel and look good in it.
Letizia looked nice in my opinion; the women present at the gathering were dressed casually so Letizia didn't make a mistake wearing this and not other dress.
__________________
  #220  
Old 06-23-2011, 02:30 PM
ANNIE_S's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: -, Spain
Posts: 2,461
I also like the dress. This is the kind of short dresses that I donīt mind her to wear. I agree with Ladyfinn about the age and the lenght of the dress. If you have nice legs, you should be able to show them not matter whatīs your age
The day after seen this dress on her for the first time, I went to Mango and try it, I was totally in love with it! I didnīt buy it, however, I have to recognize that I didnīt like it at all on me, it looked too wide (I think that Leti changed that on hers). Anyway, she looks better in it since sheīs so thin, those wide dresses suit her a lot.
__________________

__________________
Palaces are not the ones that dignify kings; kings are the ones who honor them with their presence.
Isabel, ep. 26

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2011 - October 2011 iceflower Archives 394 10-28-2011 02:55 AM
Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011 iceflower Archives 390 08-31-2011 12:07 PM
Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2010 - June 2011 iceflower Archives 402 06-08-2011 02:42 AM
Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011 dazzling Archives 386 03-20-2011 03:52 AM
Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011 JessRulz Archives 385 02-27-2011 08:25 AM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen fabiola queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]