Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The LBD looks ok, nothing to be crazy about. No comment on the double (or triple?) platforms.:D

I like this dress on Letizia! She's definitely very stunning in red.

The dress is really nice but looks okay on her. It's the same one from CP Victorias pre wedding concert on June 18,.

Stunning is the word. Letizia always looks spectacular in red formal gowns, again, she did wear this at Victoria's pre wedding concert, but it hasn't been seen in Peru.:flowers: I find it odd that the beautiful dress Letizia wore at the Danish wedding has never been worn again in public. :flowers:

This dress is so beautiful! Letizia looks wonderful with the red gown and I really like her hairstyle!

For me the dress isn´t nothing special, Maxima or Infanta Cristina wore similar dresses. When I see her with strapless dress I think she is so skinny.

For me the dress isn´t nothing special, Maxima or Infanta Cristina wore similar dresses. When I see her with strapless dress I think she is so skinny.
I agree that her arms look skinny, but personally I adore strapless dresses and think this one is awesome. :cool:
If Letizia gained some weight she'd present herself better but she doesn't look totally slim here.
Oh, the make - up is wonderful!

Some close-ups:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/4fd103107984957
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2af325107990840

Last edited:
The dress is stunning indeed, but she should have changed the hairstyle and earrings at least! When I saw the photos, I thought they were from Victoria´s pre-wedding.

The dress is stunning indeed, but she should have changed the hairstyle and earrings at least! When I saw the photos, I thought they were from Victoria´s pre-wedding.
She looks like here during the Victoria wedding. I'm wondering if she's changed the shoes or not...

Lovely that she recycled this dress abroad and not left it for incoming state visits or official visits.
I agree with Annie_S that she should've worn her hair differently & different jewelry.

I dont like the dress. Letizia looks more skinny than she is (if its posible).

She looks like here during the Victoria wedding. I'm wondering if she's changed the shoes or not...
No. She wore the same shoes last night.

I really like this dress on Letizia. She really should start wearing red more often again like she did in the past. It's really the perfect colour for her.

Her red gowns are among the best I've ever seen. Letizia is glowing here! Hope she repeats it again sometime!

Stunning is the word. Letizia always looks spectacular in red formal gowns, again, she did wear this at Victoria's pre wedding concert, but it hasn't been seen in Peru.:flowers: I find it odd that the beautiful dress Letizia wore at the Danish wedding has never been worn again in public. :flowers:

I don't think she will wear it again. I think that red dress likely will go into the museum along with her wedding gown. The style of the dress is so good, looks good on just anyone (Lady Sarah Chatto, Laurentien and etc). She should make a different color one with a slimmer skirt (more convenient to wear with a slimmer skirt).

I just love this dress. The colour is perfect for her. She looks so stunning!

I like this dress, in great red color for CP. But she looks so skinny in that gown. Anyway, nice to see this dress again.

November 30th - "National Young Entrereneur Award"
Terra

I've always liked this dress :flowers:

Love the outfit, looks very stylish.

Is the coat velvet with fur trimming? Looks new.
Hair looks very boring, very casual for that dress.

The dress is fine by me, very trim. The coat looks lovely and it looks well on her.
I'm wondering if the dress is well-fitted...There are some doubts looking at this photo IMO.

More pictures

Last edited:
Very pretty dress. Is it black or navy?

It's quite nice this dress and suits very well on Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom