Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fond of this look, the open hair with the blouse with the neck tie, it just looks a bit too messy. The velvet jacket is not my cup of tea and the pants seem a bit too short. It simply didnt work for me.
I dont get why she couldnt have worn a lovely simple dress or a nice coat dress.

Agree. I think in general she likes pants more than skirts.
That's her concert uniform. She wore this velvet jacket (with black pants) to at least 2-3 concerts before. The outfit would look better if she pulled her hair back.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Spanish+Royals+attend+Codespa+WjID2KhD4B6l.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful. Letizia looks like a barbie doll. I love the dress and shoes and her hair actually looks better in a ponytail.

I was going to say she looked like a fragile doll, not a barbie and not in a good way...She doesn't look real and will break at any minute...Dr. Coppelius bring back the real Letizia right now!

Letizia looked attractive. I see no wrong in her choice. It's exquisite and has Spanish flaunt. I like it. From some other pictures I picked up on I both liked her pants and shoes. She has a nice touch. Plus I noticed she seems happy and cheerful. It's good to see of Letizia. She really looks like a Majesty.

The jacket is Varela, I never liked the plastic application, looks really cheap. The blouse is very pretty but doesnt work with the jacket, too much going on.
The jacket has been worn many times, here a few occasions I recall:

Opening El Pardo museum extension Oktober 2007, very fitting look for Halloween
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/77...6BA4BCE43966DE90B52D95EF142D28E3B4326BAAD9E9E
Concert in Asturias around PoA Awards 2008, I prefer this outfit to yesterday, better pants
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/83...35EE80C1C89A72C2E00A3301700534C85C75BB12647F1
Inakis 40th birthday
http://i31.tinypic.com/219wjk5.jpg

I was going to say she looked like a fragile doll, not a barbie and not in a good way...She doesn't look real and will break at any minute...Dr. Coppelius bring back the real Letizia right now!
I'm inclined to agree with Humera. When I saw the first of Letizia's photos in the Oviedo black dress I thought - she really looks like a doll because of three reasons - her flawless figure, a "new", different hairstyle and the grace of this dress. :)

PrincessofEurope said:
Many people feel bored and disappointed to see Letizia in pants all the time. Me too but I don't mind this look at all. The pants don't seem to be short to me and the velvet blouse is delightful, but would de facto be better exposed with her hair back. All in all, I agree with what Penny Loyalty has written before. :flowers:

Sure, but I only got the impression as if the material was made of velvet as it is so shining.

I can't disagree with you! She's wearing better and better dresses but this one has won IMO! As to the hairstyle, I love to see her with a ponytail like that. She's so radiant and charmful! ;)

Stunning! :flowers:

The dress and the shoes are great. I don't like the jacket though.

The only good thing in those photos is Letizia's face, adorable as ever. The outfit is as disaster.

This is an unusual outfit. Maybe it's the jacket that makes it look strange? I do like her hair this evening .

What's with that jacket?! It looks like something that a cavewoman would wear!:blink: I usually keep an open mind with Letizia's wardrobe, but I'm at a loss with this one. Yikes!!

I like the dress and the jacket isn't too bad except the sleeves should be long instead of cropped, as it is now, the jacket looks rather cheap.

She looks good, I like her fur. Is it the first time she wears fur? I don't recall her wearing fur. Looks nice over that dress. Hairstyle is nice but nothing different from her past events.

I like this look - the dress not so much - all in all it's something different. I wonder if it's real fur?

I like this black/gray dress. But shoes don't go with it. I don't like her fur jacket. Leticia has great make up and hair in these pics though.:)

I ambolutely love this look. Lovely dress, the jacket and shoes.
The only thing I would change is the shoes.

The shoes look way to heavy for her. Too clunky and really not elegant at all.
The dress is really pretty and it's nice to see her recycling it.
I am not a huge fan of furs (real or fake) so I don't really like it. But that's a matter of personal taste. ;) The cut is okay, I think.

The overall look is not bad, I haven't seen Letizia so elegant for a long time. The dress is very subtle and I actually adore it. The hairstyle is definitely Ok, wavy hair suits her.

I like her hair curly too, it's more flattering than the usual straight hair.

It's not a fur jacket, it's a knitwear from Armand Basi.

ARMAND BASI

Oh, that makes it even odder for me. A knitwear short sleeved jacket with a hoodie over a formal dress for a formal event? Okay, whatever floats her boat I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom