Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic dress!!! Suits Letizia perfectly and I love the all black dramatic look. Finally something happended with the hair, best evening look for a long, long time incl the latest tiara outings.

Something different for Letizia. I really like the overall look of it.

Hair and make up are fantastic, like the shoes, but don't like the dress :(

She looks gorgeous! What a beautiful dress, and she looks fabulous in it! I love this retro type of look. Wow! Three great looks in a row:)

If I could do backflips for Leti, I would!!! Dress, hair, makeup all perfection and (BONUS) she looks very happy!!:clap:

Fabulous dress :w00t:
She looked amazing with a perfect make-up and hair :flowers:
I like that she seems comfortable with her husband and mother-in-low and with people who came to meet them all. I think she does a great job along with her husband :clap:

Letizia this evening in Oviedo

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Shoes

I really love this dress!!! Letizia looks beautiful!!

That is a beautiful dress, I really like the fullness of the skirt and all the work. Her hair and make up look really nice. This is one of her best looks in a cokcktail dress IMO :p

I love the dress, and her hairstyle.

Such a beautiful dress =) Love her hair and make-up, too.

Letizia looked radiant at this year's PoA Award. Imo she always looks especially pretty for this event.
I love her make-up and hairdo. The dress is also quite lovely.

Letizia looks great.
Lovely dress and "miraculous make up"!:whistling:
Zimbio

Beautiful. Letizia looks like a barbie doll. I love the dress and shoes and her hair actually looks better in a ponytail.

Letizia looks great.
Lovely dress and "miraculous make up"!:whistling:
Zimbio
Her outfit is beautiful and she very well put together, but there is something off with her face, especially in the picture above. What's happened to her natural beauty?

Perfection from Letizia at the PoA - her hair and makeup are fab

She always looks her best at this event

Adore the shoes

PERFECT 10 for Letizia!!! She definitely looks like a princess! Love the entire outfit, haircut, makeup and shoes!

Her outfit is beautiful and she very well put together, but there is something off with her face, especially in the picture above. What's happened to her natural beauty?

Are you referring to her surgery? I do like her with some makeup on. Sometimes I think she could wear a little more than she does, although tonight she has quite a bit on.

WOW!!! Look how amazing Letizia can look!That is a look I have been waiting for. It's a perfect and elegant evening look. She finally wore her hair up for an evening event. She looks so beautiful with this hairstyle and the dramatic eye make-up. the dress is so beautiful. so 50s style and elegant. more of this, please.:clap:

Are you referring to her surgery? I do like her with some makeup on. Sometimes I think she could wear a little more than she does, although tonight she has quite a bit on.
I don't know if she had surgery or not, but her face looks funny. You probably right she may have too much make up on. I like her hair pulled back though; it shows her great bone structure.

The Oviedo black dress and shoes are fantastic! :wub: She looked gorgeous from head to toe! I loved it that she kept her hair simple, just a ponytail, and made the dress stand out. Smart choice! ;)

Only her nose job was confirmed. But her face looks really very sleek. Maybe it is the make-up...
Yes, her makeup made her skin look perfect [ah la P. Mary]. Wish someone would find out the brand she used so we all could look that glowing.

She looks great in the Oviedo black dress...everything looks fabulous. I like strong colors on Letizia rather than the soft pastel and greys. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom