Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the shoes (but I don't mind them too much) she looks really good here. I'm glad to see her shining again. Lovely dress and great hairstyle! :flowers:

I love this white pant suit on her. I agree: the white/navy blue combination is indeed much nicer then the pink/white one.. especially for an evening event. :flowers:

The overall look is great. Letizia can pull off white outfits really well. I quite like the navy blue clutch too.

Nothing at all wrong with the whole outfit. From top to bottom she looks great. She needs these suits on about 10 colors with tops to go underneath! And throw in a few skirts for good measure.

I love the combination of blue and white, remindms me of summer, warm, sunny days. And Letizia looks really good in this outfit.

Nothing at all wrong with the whole outfit. From top to bottom she looks great. She needs these suits on about 10 colors with tops to go underneath! And throw in a few skirts for good measure.

I agree! Get them in several colors and she's set. I also like the navy with white much better on her than when she wears it with pink. Brings out her features better. I won't even complain about her shoes this time.

I really like the outfit that Letizia wore yesterday night....I think it was appropriate for the event

I like this outfit, it´s very elegant :flowers:
Love the clutch and shoes, and the camisole seems pretty.
I wish she had worn any jewellery, like those gorgeous aquemarine earrings, or a nice brooch.

The dress is pretty, its new and worth repeating. The colour looks suits Letizia very much, for once a polished and stylish evening outfit.

Letizia wears blue well! She looks very pretty in this outfit.

Nice new cocktail dress on Letizia - blue seems to be her colour of choice for the moment

The blue dress is nice and i really like the color but it looks badly tailored IMO, you can see in all the pictures of her walking that it does not hang nicely and seems to be quite gathered up instead of looking how it suppose to look like IMO.

This shade of blue looks great on Letizia. The dress is pretty, but it could have been a little better tailored. But I don´t mind her recycling this...
The shoes:
Zimbio

This shade of blue looks great on Letizia. The dress is pretty, but it could have been a little better tailored. But I don´t mind her recycling this...
The shoes:
Zimbio
The shoes are adorable to me. I'm glad she didn't put on platform shoes but normal high-heeled ones... ;)

Cinderella5x said:
is the top part the part of the dress or is it separate?
Letizia d'Espagne et le prince Felipe à Oviedo lors des Prince of Asturias awards. Le 22/10/10

I wish I knew this. For me it seems to be part of the top. I love the velvet - like material of the dress and the deep blue color.

The shoes are adorable to me. I'm glad she didn't put on platform shoes but normal high-heeled ones... ;)

Letizia d'Espagne et le prince Felipe à Oviedo lors des Prince of Asturias awards. Le 22/10/10

I wish I knew this. For me it seems to be part of the top. I love the velvet - like material of the dress and the deep blue color.

It looks nice, thank you for this picture. Yes, it looks like the part of a dress in this picture. I really like the dress. And blue is my favourite colour :).

The necklace

I don't like it, but I don't like those huge necklaces. Although it seems those are very popular everywhere lately.

How high are her heels usually?

Letizia wearing a fur jacket on the blue dress.

Does she wear real fur jackets?

I like the dress. Letizia looks great in strong colors IMO. And for once I like her shoes.

Hm, but she is wearing platforms?! Small platform only, but still platform :)

I love the velvet - like material of the dress and the deep blue color.
On my screen it looks like satin or silk :ermm:

Does she wear real fur jackets?

Hard to say from pics, fake fur can be so well made today, that you can hardly see the difference from real fur on photos.

OMG, I'm in heaven :wub: Wonderful dress, so 50's. Plus good accessories and nice hairstyle.

On my screen it looks like satin or silk :ermm:
Sure, but I only got the impression as if the material was made of velvet as it is so shining.

Marika 86 said:
Letizia this evening in Oviedo

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3

I really love this dress!!! Letizia looks beautiful!!
I can't disagree with you! She's wearing better and better dresses but this one has won IMO! As to the hairstyle, I love to see her with a ponytail like that. She's so radiant and charmful! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom