Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice color on her, she looks very pretty.

Her blouse does look a little see through.

She should have worn a tank top underneath this shirt. IMO, a shear top in any situation is unacceptable, especially if you are a princess.

Is the top she wore for the Alejandro Sanz Concert see through?

it is. you can cleary see the bra. how stylish
yuk.gif

http://1.2.3.12/bmi/myroyal.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/49.jpg
progress.gif

well, at least she wore a bra:lol:

who cares - I hope Felipe liked ist:whistling:

The outfit is quite nice, but the bra thing is a no-no of course. I'm glad to see that she had a nice evening, but I really hope she will gain some weight soon. This can't be healthy. :ermm:

Nice top but I do not like the bra issue. She could have worn a top inside.

What happened to her??? She was not like this before!!!

Nice top but I do not like the bra issue. She could have worn a top inside.

What happened to her??? She was not like this before!!!

Me too I was wondering the same thing! maybe midlife crisis :)
Anyway I hope I will find the Letizia I like very very soon: poised, classy, elegant. At least she looked very happy in the latest pics. She has such a beautiful smile.

The bra showing was probably due to the harsh light, a rather common mistake.

The bra showing was probably due to the harsh light, a rather common mistake.

I dont think so. Her top had mesh/tulle inserts where the bra is showing.
Its a lovely top & looks quite pretty with the white pants.

I like the outfit very much. Letizias smile is so lovely!

Letizia and Felipe visited yesterday evening Seville to inaugurate the Historic Archive of Official Economic Chamber of Seville and preside the Second Edition of "Economic Sevillian Night".
Profimedia
Daylife
Profimedia
Diario de Sevilla
Shoes
Profimedia
The dress is lovely, she looks gorgeous and beautiful. For once her hair is nice too. But the shoes are awful.

Her hair is lovely, it has a softness when she styles it this way. The shoes have got to go, they look tackier than usual.

Very pretty, I don't mind the shoes, they look neat and Letizia has worn much worse such as the horrible bootie things. Now those are ugly.

I find that clunky platform shoes don't look quite "right" on a lady with such a delicate build as Letizia.:flowers:

Her hair is lovely, it has a softness when she styles it this way. The shoes have got to go, they look tackier than usual.

Letizia looks really amazing! I love this black dress, it's really flattering for her. The shoes are pretty also, I like that they're nude, and the focus is on the dress. Great job, Leti!!

Letizia was very pretty last night!! Nice dress and hairdo

Magnificent!!! Bravo! again as we knew her!!! Hopethat the "dark parentheses of the grey dress and the Capri trousers will be forgotten!!!!

Fantastic dress, lovely hair. I don't mind the shoes - the nude colour is really nice.

Not a bad dress at all. I like the modern touch to it. The hair & make up is really nice for a change. Pity she didn't wear nice simple heels.

Finally a great appearance by Letizia again! She looked really elegant last night. The dress is really pretty and I also love her curls.
I agree with others: black or dark shoes would have looked better with the whole outfit, but apart from that she looked wonderful. :flowers:

Close-up of her hairdo and jewelry

Finally, beautiful hair! She needs to lose the straight, messy hair!

Yes, she looked wonderful with the exception of the shoes. Very pretty!

She looks gorgeus and her hair is beautiful.
Don't like the shoes but that's just personal preference.

I don't like the shoes either but it goes well with the outfit. It's great dress on Letizia. She looked stunning.

Letizia looks great in that black dress! And I love her hair, when she gets it right she really gets it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom