Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great outfit. I especially love the shoes.

A lovely summer outfit :flowers: Plus Letizia looks great, she has a great figure.

I loved the blue dress she wore in Greece. A stunning dress for a stunning woman.

Not my favourite dress on her. Too short indeed and a bit cheap-looking for me.
But the colour is quite nice and looks great on her tan skin.
The shoes are so beautiful, I wish she wore this kind of shoes more often.

Pretty dress in fantastic color. Maybe too short for the dinner, but she looks really nice. Lovely shoes.

The top part of the dress and its color are actually nice. But it's too short and somehow, perhaps as she's so skinny, together with those shoes it looks tacky to me. :ermm:

What a perfectly terrible look... sorry, but this 'Underwear-meets-Gladiator' style is utterly tasteless.

Crown Princess Letizia's outfit is awkward in my personal opinion. Shiny material and a sloppy style of the dress did nothing to complement her. The ensemble would become a young starlet or celebrity better than a Princess. Her hair looked fine though.

She has nice legs! I'm jealous!

The dress would be fine if the skirt was longer, now Letizia looks like she's ready for the disco, not what a future Queen should wear.:ermm:

Even if the dress was longer, it still looked like a nightgown. All I am getting is a disturbing Jennifer Aniston/professional Lolita feeling about Letizia, who hits 40 in a couple of years but dresses like the dolls her daughters are playing with. I wonder if she calls Felipe "Daddy" at home :p

Letizia looks amazing!! I love this outfit, and the shoes are beautiful!

I like the shoes and l like her tan skin, she looks relaxed and healthy.

Wow, Leti is pulling out all the stops as well, like Princess Victoria!

This might not be the most beautiful or appropriate dress for a princess and future Queen, but at least Letizia is back to glam. She's putting some effort there lately and I believe we should all acknowledge that. I also hope the recent change of her appearance is also accompanied by the improvement of her mood and confidence. Hope she keeps it up like this!

This might not be the most beautiful or appropriate dress for a princess and future Queen, but at least Letizia is back to glam. She's putting some effort there lately and I believe we should all acknowledge that. I also hope the recent change of her appearance is also accompanied by the improvement of her mood and confidence. Hope she keeps it up like this!
The Princess of Asturias was very pretty. Her oufit is very good, with some beautiful sandals and a hair and makeup perfect.

Even if the dress was longer, it still looked like a nightgown. All I am getting is a disturbing Jennifer Aniston/professional Lolita feeling about Letizia, who hits 40 in a couple of years but dresses like the dolls her daughters are playing with. I wonder if she calls Felipe "Daddy" at home :p

I am not getting at all what is your meaning on this post.

She's happy, relaxed and at ease with her duties. :clap:
About the outfit. The dress is not my cup of tea but she can pull it off:flowers:
Beautiful sandals , nice legs :w00t:, perfect make-up and nice hair.
So...good job today

What a fresh looking! She just shines with her everything; dress, hair, make-up, accessories...

She looks good in this outfit. Let's not push our luck.

This outfit is nice on Letizia. She looks youthful.

She looked beautiful, nothing tacky about the outfit. She is a young woman and can pull it off.

She looked beautiful, nothing tacky about the outfit. She is a young woman and can pull it off.

She may be a young woman, but she is the Crown Princess of Spain and should learn to wear what is appropriate for each occasion. She does look beautiful, no question -- and she is fabulously dressed.... to go out clubbing with her very handsome husband. This is not rocket science, just common sense. And on second thought...her knees look knobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom