Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked lovely! Gorgeous dress, and the color looks so pretty on her. And how nice to see the siblings together.

Is it just me, or do her lips look different to anyone? Take a look at the jewelry thread for Letizia. There is a picture of the jewelry she wore for this wedding and enlarge the picture to see if you agree.

CP Letizia was very elegant with this beautiful blue dress.

Nice dress, perfect for this occasion-summer wedding on Greece island.

Is it just me, or do her lips look different to anyone? Take a look at the jewelry thread for Letizia. There is a picture of the jewelry she wore for this wedding and enlarge the picture to see if you agree.

No her hips don't look different to me. They look perfectly fine.

No her hips don't look different to me. They look perfectly fine.

Well, actually I said her LIPS. lol Her hips look fine to me as do her lips. They just look different.:flowers:

Wow ...stunning. :flowers:
I loved the color and the cut of the dress, her romantic make-up and hair:in_love: And the most charming accesory......Felipe ......or vice-versa......ANYWAY :clap:
And the outfit for dinner was very nice. Very greek and elegant. It seems Letizia put on effort for thus wedding. Good job:champagne:

I
Well, actually I said her LIPS. lol Her hips look fine to me as do her lips. They just look different.:flowers:

HaHa! That was a typo. I know you said Lips. That's what I get for not proofreading before hitting Enter. :lol:

thought that too with her lips
a fresh portion of botox (especially when you look a the pictures of the funeral today)
It is so sad, she used to be such a beauty, not just in looks but also in her total attire, additude and the sparkle in her eyes.
It just doesn t show that often anymore.
and all this botox and so on is destroying her beauty, why doesn t she think of the consequences when she will getting odler - sooo sad.
:ohmy:

Letizia's blue dress was gorgeous! One of the best imo.

Letizia looked really beautiful, and what a lovely shade of blue. I hope she wears this color more often, it works for her. I think she was the best dressed.

Leti's blue dress - just so perfect for a summer wedding on a balmy island!

Letizia looked great both nights. I especially love the blue dress. It's like a Greek goddess dress. I hope she wears it more often.

Loved the blue gown with the silver details! Very feminine, very chic! Letizia looked wonderful!

She already lives in a Mediterranean country & knows how to wear in this style! Fresh, classy & beautiful!

The gown is beautiful - very soft and feminine looking. Love the colour!

Very nice grecian looking dress. The color is gorgeous on Letizia!

Very beautiful dress and Letizia was gorgeous.

This blue dress is from Felipe Varela as well

Letizia looked lovely in the blue dress, the worked looked really pretty as well.
Cavalli & many other designers had similar dresses in the past, doesn't look like Varela's own design IMO.

thought that too with her lips
a fresh portion of botox (especially when you look a the pictures of the funeral today)
It is so sad, she used to be such a beauty, not just in looks but also in her total attire, additude and the sparkle in her eyes.
It just doesn t show that often anymore.
and all this botox and so on is destroying her beauty, why doesn t she think of the consequences when she will getting odler - sooo sad.
:ohmy:
Why would Letizia need botox in her lips? She has always had naturally full lips. Lucky girl! And I think she is still a beauty.

Here is a closeup. I don't see any difference. natual (lovely) makeup that enhanced her beautiful green eyes.

http://www.tlife.gr/files/Image/fas...IONNEWS/GAMOS/resized/103635479_h_633_451.jpg
They look the same to me as well.

Letizia's blue dress is beautiful and she was easily the best dressed there.

Letizia's blue dress is beautiful and she was easily the best dressed there.

I would have to agree with you. At this event she was the best dressed. It's not often that can be said for Letizia. The dress she chose was beautiful, and she looked gorgeous wearing this color.

Pretty color! Too short!
I agree!:cool:

She looks beautiful in this color and I like the dress, just a little too short and she is soooo skinny. (too much IMO) I know some disagree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom