The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 03:53 AM
Serene Highness

She's just perfect!!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 10-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Courtier

WOW!!! Look how amazing Letizia can look!That is a look I have been waiting for. It's a perfect and elegant evening look. She finally wore her hair up for an evening event. She looks so beautiful with this hairstyle and the dramatic eye make-up. the dress is so beautiful. so 50s style and elegant. more of this, please.

Old 10-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
Are you referring to her surgery? I do like her with some makeup on. Sometimes I think she could wear a little more than she does, although tonight she has quite a bit on.
I don't know if she had surgery or not, but her face looks funny. You probably right she may have too much make up on. I like her hair pulled back though; it shows her great bone structure.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimene View Post
I don't know if she had surgery or not, but her face looks funny.
Only her nose job was confirmed. But her face looks really very sleek. Maybe it is the make-up...
Old 10-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent

The Oviedo black dress and shoes are fantastic! She looked gorgeous from head to toe! I loved it that she kept her hair simple, just a ponytail, and made the dress stand out. Smart choice!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Beatrix View Post
Only her nose job was confirmed. But her face looks really very sleek. Maybe it is the make-up...
Yes, her makeup made her skin look perfect [ah la P. Mary]. Wish someone would find out the brand she used so we all could look that glowing.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:51 AM
Heir Apparent

^ Kabuki maybe??
Old 10-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

She looks great in the Oviedo black dress...everything looks fabulous. I like strong colors on Letizia rather than the soft pastel and greys. Well done!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/...a-05$599x0.jpg concert 4th November 2010

Old 11-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Not fond of this look, the open hair with the blouse with the neck tie, it just looks a bit too messy. The velvet jacket is not my cup of tea and the pants seem a bit too short. It simply didnt work for me.
I dont get why she couldnt have worn a lovely simple dress or a nice coat dress.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Not fond of this look, the open hair with the blouse with the neck tie, it just looks a bit too messy. The velvet jacket is not my cup of tea and the pants seem a bit too short. It simply didnt work for me.
I dont get why she couldnt have worn a lovely simple dress or a nice coat dress.
Agree. I think in general she likes pants more than skirts.
That's her concert uniform. She wore this velvet jacket (with black pants) to at least 2-3 concerts before. The outfit would look better if she pulled her hair back.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...ID2KhD4B6l.jpg
Old 11-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
Beautiful. Letizia looks like a barbie doll. I love the dress and shoes and her hair actually looks better in a ponytail.
I was going to say she looked like a fragile doll, not a barbie and not in a good way...She doesn't look real and will break at any minute...Dr. Coppelius bring back the real Letizia right now!
Old 11-05-2010, 01:05 AM
Nobility

Letizia looked attractive. I see no wrong in her choice. It's exquisite and has Spanish flaunt. I like it. From some other pictures I picked up on I both liked her pants and shoes. She has a nice touch. Plus I noticed she seems happy and cheerful. It's good to see of Letizia. She really looks like a Majesty.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:44 AM
Super Moderator

Thats a Mango blouse:

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

They have a lot of Bows blouses in collection
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Old 11-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

The jacket is Varela, I never liked the plastic application, looks really cheap. The blouse is very pretty but doesnt work with the jacket, too much going on.
The jacket has been worn many times, here a few occasions I recall:

Opening El Pardo museum extension Oktober 2007, very fitting look for Halloween
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/775...3B4326BAAD9E9E
Concert in Asturias around PoA Awards 2008, I prefer this outfit to yesterday, better pants
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/834...85C75BB12647F1
Inakis 40th birthday
http://i31.tinypic.com/219wjk5.jpg
Old 11-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNotherThing View Post
I was going to say she looked like a fragile doll, not a barbie and not in a good way...She doesn't look real and will break at any minute...Dr. Coppelius bring back the real Letizia right now!
I'm inclined to agree with Humera. When I saw the first of Letizia's photos in the Oviedo black dress I thought - she really looks like a doll because of three reasons - her flawless figure, a "new", different hairstyle and the grace of this dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope
Many people feel bored and disappointed to see Letizia in pants all the time. Me too but I don't mind this look at all. The pants don't seem to be short to me and the velvet blouse is delightful, but would de facto be better exposed with her hair back. All in all, I agree with what Penny Loyalty has written before.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post

I find this outfit elegant and it suits her very well. She looks good in it.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
Sure, but I only got the impression as if the material was made of velvet as it is so shining.

I can't disagree with you! She's wearing better and better dresses but this one has won IMO! As to the hairstyle, I love to see her with a ponytail like that. She's so radiant and charmful!

Stunning!
Old 11-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Letizia tonight at "Francisco Cerecedo Awards 2010"

Full lenght view * Close up * Back view of the outfit

Nice outfit, I like this hairstyle on Letizia
Old 11-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Nobility

The dress and the shoes are great. I don't like the jacket though.

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Closed Thread