Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Letizia's Eveningwear
Part 5
previous thread

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth & dazzling

Last edited by a moderator:
This dress is perfection on Letizia! Stunning can not even come close to describing it. This kind of dress on her takes me back to the RED DRESS of old. Well done! Also, her hair and makeup are beautiful as well.

Daylife

She look wonderful!! Really really wonderful! Radiant in a very flattering dress both colorwise and great tailorwork. :flowers:

For once I'm not going to say a word about her shoes.
I usually love them. :bang: Not!!!! ;)

:D:D:D:D I laughed so hard !! holy what possessed her to dress up like that?? maybe she lost a bet with little leonor & she had to pick the stocking for her!!

The dress is quite OK but, with not with those hideous red stokings and, again awful shoes :sick::sick:.
Not mention her bored face and that ridiculous pose...

Again, not one of my favorites. I prefer fitted clothes on Letizia and to just above the knee. Sheer silver stockings and cut out or strap silver shoes would have set off the outfit better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Letizia attends 25th anniversary of the Spanish confederation of associations of young entrepreneurs at IFEMA City Hall.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
I love the dress (although it´s mini). Lovely, different colour. It looks like a Mango. I just hope she would have had different colour of shoes and tights.

Oh boy! Was I in for a shock.. I saw the upper half (as my computer wasn't loading fast enough) and I liked it. The color, design--everything. But, then I saw those dreaded red stockings that she borrowed from a theater troupe (btw, they called and want it back). The end result just makes me want to poke my eyes out but I think I'd rather sue for emotional distress;)

Good lord, don't they have mirrors in Zarzuela any longer? The dress itself is not bad, I love the colour, but as so many other dresses lately it's a fun dress for young girls or women but far too short and casual for an official event.

What really puts me off are the red tights and shoes, horrific. And worst of all, the posture. What is so difficult about stanting straight? I would expect this kind of posing from a starlet but not from a princess. Something is really off with Letizia lately, the provocative choice of clothes plus looking bored/tired/worn out. http://noticias.terra.es/economia/2...mas-ante-caida-de-competitividad-00$599x0.jpg

Letizia is pretty and very thin, So she Can wear very Fashion and youg clothes (even I prefer when she wore beautiful Suits and chose at her Princess Beggining 2003-2004-2005)...The dress is pretty, cut...the shoes why not? but the all with black socks would be more pleasant to see ...

Dressing in the same colour from head to toe looks just ridiculous.
The dress itself is nice. I like the collar and the colour.
Paired with the red stockings and red shoes... it's way too much and ruins the whole outfit.
Imo this was quite a bad outfit choice.

Felipe looks embarrassed in some of the pictures, with a forced smile. Dressing herself is one of the few things in her life that Letizia is still able to control, obviously she uses her style as a statement to the outside world. After her personality was denied / streamlined by Zarzuela, her choices of unsuitable / far too casual clothing in the past months almost comes across as rebellion.

With this look, Letizia has hit the rock bottom style level for me; this must be her all-time low... hopefully.
It is so bad that it hurts.

There's indeed an element of humor in it, if you have a liking for the absurd kind: Here's Pippi Longstocking merged with Baby Doll, dumped in a can of red paint and subsequently posing as a Princess.

But in the end, it's not that funny at all, because the woman looks pathetic. In the pictures of her posing with people who appear perfectly normal, there is a disturbing element about Letizia of being unhinged; I agree with Duke of Marmelade that you get a sense of trouble here.
Overall a complete fashion victim disaster, ranking high on the list of Worst royal outfit of the year.

It is certainly not her best look with the red stocking and shoes. I love her in the more formal blue gown though. Very flattering and elegant. She seems more at ease and confident in the classically beautiful gown (blue gown) than a fashionable dress (red dress).

I like a lot the red mini-dress, but with those awful shoes and red stockings (OMG, what was she thinking? :shock::sick:) it looks simply horrible. I think that the whole look is the worst I´ve seen on her lately :nonono::ermm:

Oh my god!! what did she do????

The dress is pretty but not with those hideous tights!!! Letizia definitely needs a personal stylist! it's worst and worst!!

Felipe looks embarrassed in some of the pictures, with a forced smile. Dressing herself is one of the few things in her life that Letizia is still able to control, obviously she uses her style as a statement to the outside world. After her personality was denied / streamlined by Zarzuela, her choices of unsuitable / far too casual clothing in the past months almost comes across as rebellion.

I thought the same, too. Letizia's behaviour is over controlled by royal court. Provocative dressing is the only way that she tries to call attention to herself.

This dress is from Mango and costs 95 euros.

Letizia is pretty and very thin, So she Can wear very Fashion and youg clothes (even I prefer when she wore beautiful Suits and chose at her Princess Beggining 2003-2004-2005)...The dress is pretty, cut...the shoes why not? but the all with black socks would be more pleasant to see ...

I don't want to be harsh, but to me she looks like a papered bone - she's a beautiful woman, though -, especially in short skirts and stockings...
This outfit... :nonono: What a waste. The dress is very nice IMO, I like the colour so much on Letizia and it has a lovely fabric. But everything downward the hips is incredibly awful. The stockings - I'm utterly speechless. And these ugly shoes. :bang: Why? :ermm:

The dress is okay. The colour is pretty, and the top part is nice. The red stockings and shoes are really awful. This is just not an elegant look at all. If she ever decides to recycle this dress, I do hope that she will leave the red stockings and shoes at home. It would look much better with black shoes and nude-coloured stockings.

those tights need to disappear! what was she thinking?

dress is lovely but a bit too short to my taste - however, i love the fact it's by mango.

With this look, Letizia has hit the rock bottom style level for me; this must be her all-time low... hopefully.
It is so bad that it hurts.

There's indeed an element of humor in it, if you have a liking for the absurd kind: Here's Pippi Longstocking merged with Baby Doll, dumped in a can of red paint and subsequently posing as a Princess.

But in the end, it's not that funny at all, because the woman looks pathetic. In the pictures of her posing with people who appear perfectly normal, there is a disturbing element about Letizia of being unhinged; I agree with Duke of Marmelade that you get a sense of trouble here.
Overall a complete fashion victim disaster, ranking high on the list of Worst royal outfit of the year.

Yes, honestly, she looks ridiculous. You're the future Queen of Spain, Letizia, dress like it!

The dress should have been paired with black stockings and heels.

The last two outfit had been terrific. Very modern. Continue this way. I love it.
She has the body to wear something like that. It would be impossible for Maxima or Matilde....the effect would be totally opposite. Congratulation Letizia....you bring fresh air" to the old fachion monarchies

:eek::eek::eek: The shoes/stockings combination,the postures are simply ridiculous.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
The dress is again too short for an official event.

I find the most of you very Hard ...this outfit is not so horrible ...ok maybe she would wear black socks ...I dont find the Shoes so bad...she is pretty, she has a beautiful body...she seems and she is young....she can wear more fashion than the most of the other princesses...I think we are not used to see other things than the "lisse" fashion , fashion yes but very classic very common...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom