Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
her hairdo and make up were perfect ..

I think she was the worst dressed. She looked inconspicuous. Her dress was so boring.
Only the hairdo was nice.

I think, Letizia was very elegant dressed, but may be the colour was a bit too pale.

And too thin as always......

Unfortunately I am still thinking of the red dress at Mary's wedding, maximum elegance. The red dress at Victoria's wedding can't keep up with this standard. Whats worst about it is the slit that allows a view on the appaling shoes, that's maximum tacky and rather Las Vegas showgirl, not Princess.

I liked the nude dress much more, the applications are nice, although its not the quality of great gala. Letizia's style is simple and it suits her, but on this occasion I found it too plain.

The hair is terrible, like a birds nest and with rasta braids :eek: Together with the floral tiara Letizia only stresses how fragile she looks, almost a walking skeleton, the little girl / plastic barbie style is not for me on an almost 40 year old woman.

It was a nice dress but I did not had the "WOW" factor. Especially the colour, would be better in a brighter colour for her.

I don't know about Letizia. She has her moments, but most of the time, she looks so fragile that I just can't quite get past that.

I loved the hair on both events. Each was appropriate to the occassion. I agree about the shoes for the concert. Letizia is actually a tall woman and does not need shoes like that. But next to the gigantic SRF, she looks so petite. I guess she has a complex. But I disagree about the red dress. I thought it was sexy and stunning. The nude dress made her look washed out and her overall presentation was lackluster...more for her attitude/demeanor/behavior than what she wore. If she is still having problems with her sister's death, they need to get her to a counselor (or change the one they have) to deal with it. If that isn't the problem and she just does not want to be at these other events, then her character is flawed and the only way to fix that is a second divorce for her. Otherwise, someone needs to tell her to snap out of it.

BTW, she is TOO THIN.

Princesa Letizia | Suecia | Espectacular Princesa Letizia en Suecia
Princess Letizia chose for the occasion in a red suit de gala, similar to that used in another royal wedding, that of Frederick of Denmark and Mary Donaldson.This time, however, Princess Letizia was no shoulder sleeve and wore a strapless draped neckline

El look de Letizia en la boda de Victoria de Suecia: ¿una mala elección? · [Fotos] · MODA · Canal MUJER · Terra
Letizia's look at the wedding of Victoria of Sweden: a bad choice?

au.gif

She is such a beautiful woman but I stick to it: she urgently needs to gain some weight.

The nude gown was gorgeous; just wish it were a different color.

In my opnion yes :mellow: It was a boring look. Doña Letizia often saves her look with her radiant personality; but what was brong at the wedding? She hardly smiled and looked realy tensed... she looked so serious and stiff (when she smiled it looked not real.. her eyes didn't "smile")... the colour of the dress didn't help her to glow either. Furthermore i also think that the dress made her look extremely skinny; she nearly looked sick.
I was disappointed by her choice of dress. I loved her tiara. The hairdo was ok.

She is such a beautiful woman but I stick to it: she urgently needs to gain some weight.

totally agree! could i lipo-suction some of my fats over to her - it'll be a win-win situation :ROFLMAO:

the dress itself was nice and the colour on someone else may carry out the dress better but on her skin tone did nothing other than make it very boring and heavy. She also had alot more on her mind..cos she looked tense and at times bored.

I happen to agree with the consensus here. I don't think the color of the dress did her any favors and the combination of dark eye make-up, pale skin and that hairdo made her look like a vampire. Ordinarily she looks very good, but she missed the ball on Saturday.

I hated the colour of the dress. She's a small, fine-boned woman with a frail looking frame. Colours that to too close to her skin tone accentuate her fragile look (and not in a good way). Hated that hair too; looked like a rat's nest in the front.

Letizia looks to thin, she needs to gain weight The royal family should do something, talk to her. When you look at her pictures before her wedding and now she looks like the shadow of her former self.

Red dress is magnificent, but I did not like the opening till the knee!!! it is not suitable for a princess.

Nude dress is very nice, IMO i would have done it is just a tone darker.

Who was the designer for both??? Caprile

^^
Varela designed both of the dresses.
The red one reminds me of the red dress from the Garden Collection by H&M.

Bunte print issue says the nude dress is by Elie Saab. Compared to Victoria's magnificent golden dress by Saab for June 18th thats hard to believe.

I don't think it's Elie Saab. It was previously announced Letizia would wears 2 new dresses by Varela, so I guess it's true. Bunte isn't really a reliabl source. ;)
I loved the red dress. The skirt quite reminded me of the red galadress she wore for 2 State Visits. It was also by Varela, right?
I liked the red one much better then the nude one, which made Letizia look rather pale and indeed very skinny.

Nope, it's Varela. I'm totally sure on this point. I really doubt that it is Saab, imo it's not his style at all.

And Carlos Garcia Calvo usually know what he talks about and said that both were by Varela and Maria Angeles Alcazar said the same.

I liked both dresses Letizia wore in Sweden

The concert dress - red is Letizia's colour and she should wear it much more. My only criticism about the dress was the high split in the skirt apart from that i thought she looked great and the bold colour was perfect for the event

The wedding outfit - the petal details on the dress was delicate and really lovely for the occasion. I actually liked the colour on Letizia as it was very different from some of her other evening dresses. Liked her hair for the event

23/06/2010.- Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and his wife Princess Letizia arrive to for the Principe of Asturias Foundation's Patronage yearly meeting held at El Pardo Palace in Madrid

Outfit Detail
Make-up

The bag looks nice. But I think black pumps would have looked nicer with her outfit than beige heels.

I disagree, I think black heels would have looked to heavy with that outfit.

The bag looks nice. But I think black pumps would have looked nicer with her outfit than beige heels.

Last year she wore this dress with purple heels

I am glad she choose to repeat this dress as i think it is perfect for summer events

I think that beige heels don´t look good at all with this outfit. I loved the purple sandals she wore last year, IMO the outfit was much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom