Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! An amazing choice by Letizia. The only downfall is her too thin frame.

She looks really beautiful with this style of dress. The new latte color seems to be one of the new colors for the season.

Don't like the dress, nor her hair.

It was worth the wait. Great choice of color & design. Simply smashing!

The only thing I'm not crazy about are the sleeves as they draw even more attention to her very tiny arms. Other than that little thing she looks very pretty. The dress is gorgeous, and I like the nude color of the gown. I even like her hair, and the tiara is beautiful.

One of my faves of the day. Soooo nice to see Letizia all done up. Hair and makeup are beautiful. Love the jewels!

I'm not too keen on this nude colour (I mean, for a royal wedding), but the dress is pretty. The hair looks horrible - what was she thinking?!

She doesn't look skinny, she is skinny. :sad: Nevertheless the dress has a pretty design and I found the hairstyle interesting and different.

I'm not too keen on this nude colour (I mean, for a royal wedding), but the dress is pretty. The hair looks horrible - what was she thinking?!

With Letizia we have to keep saying, "it could have been worse. She could have worn it down, parted in the middle and scraggly on the ends.":lol: Honestly, I 'm just so happy she did something with it.

No a fan of this look on her; the colour is not flattering and the cut accentuates her thinness.

Not a stand out colour but I like the dress and the embellishments on it. I'm glad she has her hair up instead of down.
Overall she looks lovely.

Lovely dress for Letizia, it suits for her slender figure. This colour looks good on her. And I like her hairdo very much, it´s something different for her: modern, but sametime classic.
Daylife
BelgaPicture
Hola

Quite a nice outfit, but a atrong colour on her will be better, the dress is lovely and the I like the details, her hairdo is fantastic. Anyway, She is beautiful.

I don't like the color of Letizia's dress. I love her in more lively colors. She's wearing the fleur-de-lys tiara right? The one Cristina always wears? Good thing she had her hair done nicely this time.

^^^
It's the floral tiara, the lys tiara is only used by the queen

Letizia needs to gain some weight. In the meantime she should choose long sleeved dresses or shawls. SHe did not look too good.

I didn't think that she looked that bad. The dress was beautifully made and unique and her hair was very modern but appropriate. The color was not her best.

I don´t like the colour but she is beautiful.

Letizia looked amazing both days. She wears red well! That dress was fantastic on her!

The red dress is her best one. I hope she recycles it at a future event.

She looked great on both events. The red dress was amazing on her. Can't wait to see her repeat it again.

Rest assured that Letizia will recycle the red dress... at least I certainly hope so! But considering that she didn't repeat the beautiful dress she wore at Mary and Fredrik's wedding.. who knows?

The more I look photos of Letizia yesterday, the more I like her hairdo, the braids are lovely.
Fotobanka CTK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom