Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Letizia's new gala dress is an appropriate well-fitted choice. I like the way different patterns of the bodice and the skirt were combined. I wish the hairstyle were different. Curls appear frizzy and unkempt.

Not I, that's for certain! I also would not wear those awful platforms to make me taller as I happen to think he is glorious in his height.

10 points to Udyusa for this line!!! :bow: Ok, you've said it all. The gown is stunning. The colour so rich. Thumbs up!

Red is definitely her colour! She looks wonderful but a bit thin!

OMG! She is stunning. She definately knows how to make an entrance in a red dress. (Remember Mary & Fred's wedding) Fantastic!

When she gets it right she really gets it right! She looks beautiful!

I hope we she wears the red dress from Mary & Fred's wedding. She looked amazing in it!

Nice dress, and its nice to see her "show up" with hair, makeup, jewelry. but I feel she's too thin.

Hermosa!! Beautiful! Que maravilla. The red gives off something sensual and a look that's monumental. Very nice ruby red. And her hair. What can I say? Ethereal. Her husband also looks inspirational. His eyes are peircing and have a special hue. Very well groomed. A Queen and King indeed. I love them.

I have No idea what you said, Penny, but I certainly have to agree! You said it beautifully! I could not say it better...

Oh, Indeed, Winnie!! For sure... the look of love.

She looks good, but I guess we can't wait to see some different hairdo at the wedding. I wish she wore more jewerly, too.

The dress is beautiful and looks wonderful on her. Hope she will do something with her hair tomorrow and choose a different type of shoe. Red is her color!

Letizia looks breathtaking. What an amazing change - I even find her hairstyle gorgeous and her make up looks great (in some of the pictures she reminded me of Cindy Crawford). This is such a wonderful dress and fortunately the shoes aren't too visible. :p

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!

Very pretty dress, the slit looks nice and I love how its all about the fabric and not the cut, love the curls and hair left open but its a pitty she did not wear any big earrings.

Very pretty dress, the slit looks nice and I love how its all about the fabric and not the cut, love the curls and hair left open but its a pitty she did not wear any big earrings.

Maybe she will have big earrings today. To me, even these are big...
Daylife

Absolutely stunning. They are a gorgeous couple.

Gorgeous dress - Letizia looks absolutely stunning

The dress is gorgeous. Perfect cut and colour for Letizia. The hairdo isn't her best; but all in all she was stunning.

love her dress, the color are wonderful and suit her so much
she was really classy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom