Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2009 - Letizia in a one shoulder top matched with pants at a dinner.

The color of the top is looks really nice on Letizia, the top matchd with the pants look nice but the look is too much of one color.
A belt had to be worn or a nice long chunky necklace to add color and fun to the look.

Picture

I like the fact that the hair is nicely done and the blue colour is good for an evening event.

I don't like the one sided stye of the blouse, it looks much better with dresses. The bust is incredibly fake, don't even want to imagine what Letizia is wearing underneath.

Overall the outfit looks much too shiny, shiny blouse, shiny pants plus Letizia's backside with the bones sticking out is not a fun thing to watch.
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...izia/audiencia/asimetria/0-24-370/24370-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...izia/audiencia/asimetria/0-24-369/24369-a.jpg :argh:

Top is fantastic (lovely color), but I don't like these shiny pants.

Ghastly outfit.
A wanna-be small town Disco Queen, ca. 1978.
I agree with Duke of Marmelade about the shape of her bust - it's not even remotely natural anymore, in fact it's hardly human. She definitely should change her ways of, errhhh, support - this is sadly ridiculous.

I love this look, the blouse is wonderful and it looks good with the pants, IMO. I miss something here, though, maybe a nice belt, a more special hairdo or some jewells :flowers:

IMO the outfit is not really all that bad (of course as you all know, I'm not a fan of shiny fabrics). The color of the top is beautiful on Letizia and the one shoulder design is unique and she wears it well, mainly because she is thin, and actually she has a really nice back. The pants are ok, other than the fabric, the pants fit her well (ie, not tight or short). Her hair and makeup look fabulous.

I like both the pants and the shirt (though Letizia looks too skinny), but the "scaffolding" she wears under the shirt is ridiculous, imo.
Getty

This blue top is beautiful but maybe it would have been better with white pants!

The undergarments are strange! Dont really like the shirt, the cuff looks more like a costume than fashion to me. Princess Letizia really missed the mark IMO.

any one khow who made her make up and hair for official event she has really a nice natural look perfect

Dec 10, 2009 - Letizia in a one shoulder top matched with pants at a dinner.

The color of the top is looks really nice on Letizia, the top matchd with the pants look nice but the look is too much of one color.
A belt had to be worn or a nice long chunky necklace to add color and fun to the look.

Picture

I love the outfit, i think it's perfect. :)
I don't see the "scaffolding" that people are pointing out. :ermm:

Here you have it dear.

Cena del 10º aniversario de la "Comerç Figueres Associació Dic 10 - Página 8 - Cotilleando.com Foros

That outfit is beyond ridiculous for a person who represents a Royal House in a place where that person is trying to represent a Royal House.

I won't say it is ridiculous for anybody, period, because everybody is entitled to their own ridicoulness.

:lol:
Absolutely.
If Letizia continues on her current fashion downslide, then the time is near when she actually does not belong to a Royal House of Fashion topic anymore.

I love the blouse, the whole look is very chic and in. After two kids, she probably needs some extra support, it's better than appearing as wearing no bra like some of the Dutch royals sometimes :cool:. Hair and makeup look good too.

Absolutely perfect outfit....for a night of disco dancing.

I love the blouse, the whole look is very chic and in. After two kids, she probably needs some extra support, it's better than appearing as wearing no bra like some of the Dutch royals sometimes :cool:. Hair and makeup look good too.
When the Dutch royal in question wore a similar style dress without much of a support, she was duly criticised for such a poor fashion choice. Wearing a better support does not make this ensemble elegant in my personal opinion. Given a svelte figure, Crown Princess Letizia has got a wealth of good quality choices. The argument about budget limits sounds tired. I strongly believe it is better to have a few perfect outfits, which can be recycled, than a lot of cheap ones. As the British say it, "We are not too rich to buy cheap things". Hair and complexion looked great though.

I like this outfit, the colour of the blouse is lovely, she should wear it more often. Letizia´s hair looks very good, I love this soft look.

If she wants to save money she should recycle her beautiful outfits from the first years. To look cheap doesn`t make any favor to her and she is starting to look out of place

I love the blue hue of the blouse. Very rich. I think it's a color that really works on her. I agree with everyone else, though, on the shiny pants -- the outfit doesn't work.

The picture that RaniaRocks posted of the closeup, it seems that she is wearing a bandeau type undergarment. I actually don't like Letizia in sleeveless or backless, it accentuates her super skinny arms, which scare me. http://img694.imageshack.us/i/94266335.jpg/ (Credit: Getty Images)

But, this outfit, aside from the undergarment mishap, is better than what I have seen her wear at recent events. I didn't see any colored tights or supper short skirts or weird platforms, so I am satisfied, but then again I had low expectations to begin with.

La princesa de Asturias se apunta a la moda del escote asimétrico.
Fashion icon and elegance.
Once again, the Princess of Asturias has again to record their good taste, as many experts believe in fashion, the same that have come to regard all a 'trendsetter' or creator of trends.
.​
And if last week, the princess gave a lesson in style with dresses and skirts which she wore to meet its official agenda, yesterday surprised with a blue blouse with asymmetrical neckline, which besides being trend and greatly favors demonstrates the remarkable renovation of her wardrobe for clothes and were far more risky.

La princesa de Asturias se apunta a la moda del escote asimétrico.

Fashion icon and elegance. Once again, the Princess of Asturias has again to record their good taste, as many experts believe in fashion, the same that have come to regard all a 'trendsetter' or creator of trends.
.​
And if last week, the princess gave a lesson in style with dresses and skirts which she wore to meet its official agenda, yesterday surprised with a blue blouse with asymmetrical neckline, which besides being trend and greatly favors demonstrates the remarkable renovation of her wardrobe for clothes and were far more risky.
I do believe that Letizia is a trendsetter. Too bad I'm not a fan of some of the trends. As I've said before, she puts things together in an odd way and the result comes across as miss-matched. I do love her shoes (although I know many don't care for them) they are really fun and edgy.

I like the fact that the hair is nicely done and the blue colour is good for an evening event.

I don't like the one sided stye of the blouse, it looks much better with dresses. The bust is incredibly fake, don't even want to imagine what Letizia is wearing underneath.

Overall the outfit looks much too shiny, shiny blouse, shiny pants plus Letizia's backside with the bones sticking out is not a fun thing to watch.
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...izia/audiencia/asimetria/0-24-370/24370-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...izia/audiencia/asimetria/0-24-369/24369-a.jpg :argh:

nice outfit, the top is superb, the color and cut are wondeful, the pants are nice also, I like the material but I would prefer if it was in the same color than the top
by way her hairs are wondeful

Princess Letizia at the gala dinner honouring the Vietnamese President, who is on an official visit. Letizia recycles the dress she used at the gala dinner of the Russian president´s visit.
Getty Images
Getty Images

Princess Letizia at the gala dinner honouring the Vietnamese President, who is on an official visit. Letizia recycles the dress she used at the gala dinner of the Russian president´s visit.
Getty Images
Getty Images

Russian Gala March 2nd, 2009
http://nimg.sulekha.com/entertainment/thumbnailfull/spain-s-crown-prince-felipe-princess-letizia-2009-3-2-17-35-0.jpg

Same dress, same tiara, same hair, same everything :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

I am sure Zarzuela employs robots as hairdressers and wardrobe handlers ... the command "hair updo" or "change tiara" does not exist in the data programme.

OMG, this time she´s wearing even the same order :wacko:
I´m so tired of the hair open with the prussian tiara :bang:

Letizia looks very nice, I would like to see her hair up when wearing a tiara once in a while, she would look super elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom