Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia arrive for the gala reception in honour of the heads of the parties in the European Parliament, held at the Royal Palace in Madrid, central Spain, 03 December 2009. Spain will take up its six-month European Union presidency from 01 January 2009

full view
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16982861.jpg
close up
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16982735.jpg

Scarlet, doesn't seem to look right on Letizia. Burgendy looks better. :flowers:

I love Letizia in red. I think she looked much better this time esp after the head to toe red disaster a week ago.

Letizia looks very nice and very classy.

Looks like a new suit. I like the button detailed down the front and love the color on Letizia, its bright but not to bright to look cheap. I like the skirt being high waisted.
The only thing I dont like is the top underneth which looks like it could be a under shirt lining to a top, I think she couldve gone for something soft printed which wouldbe looks very pretty aslo the jacket is abit to long for the high waisted skirt.

How can Letizia be so fashion and so modern the morning and so old fashion and look so old the night????

The red suit could be nice but not with this top! she looks older!

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0f3U2Dh9pL5bj/610x.jpg
I like the suit but I don't think the type of top that is worn with it is ideal.

However, a suit like this could be worn at the odd daytime event (replacing the unsuitable girlie celebrity clothes) but it was a bit casual for this occasion, an evening reception at the Royal Palace. Some of the women were in little black dresses etc and one look at Queen Sofia is enough to understand what I mean, the bright red suit is not elegant enough for the evening.

I had not known that this was a reception but at a reception I wouldve expected a nice cocktail dress or a more elegent suit but looking at her past choices for the last few events, I should not complain.

:previous:

I was thinking the same. :flowers: Compared with her latest outfits this outfit looks very good.
I like the suit, not sure if the colours of the top and shoes go well together with scarlet red, but somehow I find it elegant and nice.

Well you can certainly tell she was and anchorwoman, Letizia looks fantastic in "business" suits. On this red number, I like the jacket detailing on the buttons, and the small scallop detail on the cuff/sleeve area. The skirt waist is especially becoming, making her look taller. Good look, head to toe on P Letizia.

Close up of Letizia's shoes
They dont look too bad and the platform does not look to high nor does the heel.

I like a lot the red suit, red is her best colour, IMO.
But I don´t like at all the top and shoes, they look too casual for this suit. All in all, the outfit looks too casual for a dinner in the Royal Palace, but it´s quite nice, anyway.

I too like the red suit, but do not like the gray top with it. A slate gray, white or black would have been better. And her hair looks a little sloppy.

Really nice and elegant outfit.... red is perfect for Princess Letizia !!

The red suit is really nice, but I agree that the grey top and the (ugly) grey shoes make the outfit too casual.
Daylife
Imo, this is one of her best suits!

i'm glad she went back to normal skirt length in her last appearance.

The suit is gorgeous. Red is definitely one of Letizia's best colours. The grey top underneath doesn't look so great, IMO. It just looks kind of strange against the red suit.

I really liked the red suit. Is this new? But, not so sure about the grey top. As far as the shoes, I have heard that they are comfortable, but surely don't look good.

am I the only one here who liked Letizia in this outfit from head to toe?

I like it. The people who tend to post comments usually are the the ones who do not care about the outfits.

I like it. The people who tend to post comments usually are the the ones who do not care about the outfits.

I would not generalize to that extent. If you've read the posts in the previous page as well as the complete thread, you'll notice a lot of posts with people's comments on how much they have liked Letizia's outfits. I, for one, post in both circumstances, whenever I like her outfit or whenever I dislike it.

I totally agree.

But as I said she is always dressed right on each event.
With her " in laws" her choice was like this.
I love this outfit too.

How can Letizia be so fashion and so modern the morning and so old fashion and look so old the night????

The red suit could be nice but not with this top! she looks older!

I totally agree.

But as I said she is always dressed right on each event.
With her " in laws" her choice was like this.
I love this outfit too.

Don't agree:flowers: Letizia is lovely, but her choices have been way off the mark for most of the events she has attended.

Though the outfits are not bad themselves, for me they are not "princessy" enough.

Nice but isn't it too big for her?
And these shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom