The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I dont mind her wearing the cardigan inside as the other ladies have jackets on and the blue beaded dress is probably sleeveless and if she hadnt worn the cardigan she would have looked out of place

Nice hair for this event

Old 01-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree, I was thinking the same thing. The Felipe Varela dress is most probably sleeveless. The rest of the ladies in the pictures are either wearing dress suits, skirt suits or pant suits, except for the two ladies I saw wearing evening dresses.

Btw, I liked the hairstyle she wore to this event better than the hairstyle she wore to the Prince of Asturias award, where she wore the dress previously.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Heir Apparent

I think over-all she looks lovely. Perhaps she felt chilly, thus the cardigan... I must say that I am happy that Felipe finally got rid of that awful beard! He looks soo much younger and ... cleaner. :)
Old 01-09-2010, 03:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
I dont mind her wearing the cardigan inside as the other ladies have jackets on and the blue beaded dress is probably sleeveless and if she hadnt worn the cardigan she would have looked out of place

Nice hair for this event
Yes, the dress is sleeveless. Letizia wore it in India without the cardigan.
ANP Beeldbank
Old 01-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

The outfit is exactly the same as at the PoA awards, incl the cardigan.

I find the cardi too casual for this evening dress and I don't see the point in wearing an elegant sleeveless dress only to cover it up with an average cardi. Why not wear long sleeves in the first place like Sofia etc

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...nQrlCOfXsl.jpg
Old 01-14-2010, 05:53 AM
Nobility

Well that's interesting. A Spanish designer makes exact replicas of Princes Letizia's dresses. You got to check it out

La Verdad TV
Old 01-14-2010, 08:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The outfit is exactly the same as at the PoA awards, incl the cardigan.

I find the cardi too casual for this evening dress and I don't see the point in wearing an elegant sleeveless dress only to cover it up with an average cardi. Why not wear long sleeves in the first place like Sofia etc

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...nQrlCOfXsl.jpg

This is such a great look! Beautiful dress and shoes, nice hair and make-up! This is exactly how a future Queen should look like IMO.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
2009 collage from Troonopvolgers:
http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/tro...alaletizia.jpg

Any bets on the first two outfits of the collage being repeated again in 2010 since they have been worn at exactly the same events in the past years (pascua militar, embassardor's reception)
I love the dresses at first picture in the first row and the first in the last row. But the golden dress is my favourite dress of Letizia.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Princess Letizia at the Inaugural Gala of the Spanish Presidency of the European Union at the Royal Theatre tonight, recycling the outfit from the Prince of Asturias Awards.
Diario de Navarra
With the coat at the arriving:
Zimbio
Zimbio
I like this dress, and the matching of navy and black actually works.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonbon View Post
Well that's interesting. A Spanish designer makes exact replicas of Princes Letizia's dresses. You got to check it out

La Verdad TV
yes ...but the problem is to not seem ridiculous, for wear these gowns ladies have to be as thin and as pretty as Princess Letizia....
Old 03-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

5th March 2010 Girona concert
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/...rcio$599x0.jpg repeat black satin trousers, white ruffle blouse and black velvet jacket

Old 03-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Letizia looks very nice. It's a shame that when the various Princesses wear trousers, the pants get so creased. It ruins the entire outfit.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

I have always liked this jacket. Letizia looks nice and she has different earrings this time, good for her.
Daylife
Daylife
The blouse is nice too, but the pants are awful.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

More:
concert on March 5, 2010 in Gerona - News, photos, topics, and quotes

I like the matching jacket better. Don't know why she doesn't wear the jacket anymore.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/566...0A760B0D811297
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/566...0A760B0D811297
Old 03-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I have always liked this jacket. Letizia looks nice and she has different earrings this time, good for her.
Daylife
Daylife
The blouse is nice too, but the pants are awful.
I dislike this style so casual imo,I miss sophistication,and I dislike shoes as always
Old 03-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Heir Apparent

The jacket looks so old-fashioned, but what made me wish I was blind is these horrible shiny trousers. OMG! At least I liked the earrings this time. They definitely don't save the day, but it's still something.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUBIAUR View Post
I dislike this style so casual imo,I miss sophistication,and I dislike shoes as always
I could not agree more with you!
Old 03-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

These horrid bell bottom satin pants are the kind which an ill-advised 16-year-old Disco Queen might wear (in a small village disco only, though), but they are a veritable eyesore on a woman in her late thirties who happens to be the wife of the heir to the Spanish throne.
Ghastly.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
These horrid bell bottom satin pants are the kind which an ill-advised 16-year-old Disco Queen might wear (in a small village disco only, though), but they are a veritable eyesore on a woman in her late thirties who happens to be the wife of the heir to the Spanish throne.
Ghastly.
I agree completely, the look was well thought but the execution is horrible
Old 03-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

The jacket is a repeat with ugly applications - the pants, no comment. As per previous poster, ghastly look. The hair looks dead and broken, Zarzuela seems to have sacked the hairdresser. Sofia doesnt need one with her one bottle of hairspray per day look.

Closed Thread