The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Her hair is becoming quite boring and teh style i snever changing. The hair has been styled the same/similar for the past few evening events.
The dress is recycled and almost the same style of many of her evening dresses.
I wouldve liked to see her in something different and in a new color.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:05 AM
Courtier

I agree with you Dazzling.
I don't like to see her with this hairdoo for every evening event.
This style is more suitable for miss world contest.
I nearly never liked Letizia choice of gala dresses.
I loved the recent blue one but the rest are so boring.
Sleevless, round collars,tight and simple tops with large skirts.
Her designer seem to change the fabric,the color but keeps the same model.
These dresses are more suitable for Barbie.
When I was a child I made dresses for my dolls that look similar.
They were so easy to made

Old 12-15-2009, 08:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

CP Letizia black gown seems to be ill fitting. It doesn't seem to lay right. As I have said before she doesnt seem to really enjoy these events and it shows. There is no pizazz anymore. Not in the dress, hair or jewels. She is so beautiful and very used to the camera, I wonder if something else is wrong?
Old 12-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

She seems bored, and looks boring. Not enough jewelry or accessories. She should take some fashion advice from the Queen.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Courtier

Letizia always has the same hairstyle for nearly all evening events; not only when she wears a tiara.
She always has the curly hair. It is nice but so boring by now.
It's time for a change.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

I too am bored with her hair. I wish she'd wear it up or pulled back or something different. I would have liked the dress better with a different hairstyle. The dress is nice but nothing outstanding.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Princess Letizia at the gala dinner honouring the Vietnamese President, who is on an official visit. Letizia recycles the dress she used at the gala dinner of the Russian president´s visit.
Getty Images
Getty Images
The dress is okay, the hair is boring, the jewels are boring.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Although I would like to have Letizia having her hair up, I think that she still looked very beautiful and radiant, not at all bored. She recycles her dresses, as does the Queen.
PurePeople
PurePeople
PurePeople
Old 12-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Although I would like to have Letizia having her hair up, I think that she still looked very beautiful and radiant, not at all bored. She recycles her dresses, as does the Queen.
PurePeople
PurePeople
PurePeople
I really like this dress.It would be perfect with gloves,imo
Old 12-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUBIAUR View Post
I really like this dress.It would be perfect with gloves,imo
Agree. I also think those old-fashioned gowns should be worn with gloves, but it seems unlikely to happen in Spain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patra View Post
She seems bored, and looks boring. Not enough jewelry or accessories. She should take some fashion advice from the Queen.
Perhaps she decided to follow her mom-in-law's example always with the same hairstyle (bad example to follow), too bad she should have followed mom-in-law's example of wearing Valentino coutures like uniforms at night (good example to follow) .
Those galas are very boring. Actually Letizia looked least bored after her mom-in-law who is a super professional. Their PM Zapatero didn't even bother to show up.

Some captions (for fun)
Falling asleep
http://i46.tinypic.com/2w6chgo.jpg

Honey, please wake up
http://i47.tinypic.com/2evav6a.jpg
Old 12-15-2009, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent

She look quite good if not this hairdo...

Question: why Spanish ladies doesn't like to wear hats (so much as other royal ladies) abroad?
It's something with the Spanish dress code or smt like this?
Old 12-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patra View Post
Couldn't agree more - no need for a brain when the main task is giving Felipe the submissive / adorable look during events. She looks empty, as if all energy has been sucked out by the royal routine
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...c08f38aa1c.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/17376236.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/17374702.jpg
Old 12-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Couldn't agree more - no need for a brain when the main task is giving Felipe the submissive / adorable look during events. She looks empty, as if all energy has been sucked out by the royal routine
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...c08f38aa1c.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/17376236.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/17374702.jpg
The three pictures are the about same, taken at the same moment. Whether taking a 'break' or talking to each other while waiting for the arrival of the guests is quite normal.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Beatrix View Post
Letizia always has the same hairstyle for nearly all evening events; not only when she wears a tiara.
She always has the curly hair. It is nice but so boring by now.
It's time for a change.
it's time to change for us....to change her style,
to change maybe her fashion for us here in this forum, because we only spend time viewing, making analysis, critising her dresses, hairstyles, every days , every each events....but for people like vietnamiam president and his wife at his event, she is elegant, nice dressed, with tiara...she respects protocol...it's enough ...they maybe doesn't care about wich tiara she wears, curled or not curled hair, recycled dress or not....
Old 12-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
PurePeople
PurePeople
PurePeople
Very nice gown and the hair is nice too. I just think the jewels could have been more spectacular.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
She look quite good if not this hairdo...

Question: why Spanish ladies doesn't like to wear hats (so much as other royal ladies) abroad?
It's something with the Spanish dress code or smt like this?
I think it as personald dislike of Queen Sofia who vey seldom wears hats. Both Elena and Cristina have worn hars and We3ddings etc. abroad. As for Letizia she has not attended an Event abroad where hats are worn. I think she has until now never worn a hat.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
PurePeople
PurePeople
PurePeople
beautiful pictures, Letizia is stunning
this one is lovely
PurePeople
Old 12-16-2009, 07:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stela Project

Nice blouse. I like the outfit except for the shoes that look too cold now.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...lsa8y/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...Z37cW/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...jH23V/610x.jpg
Old 12-17-2009, 05:22 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

The blouse is lovely. The shoes look ok with the outfit during the event, only ridiculous with the coat
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...nfff4/610x.jpg
Old 12-17-2009, 05:29 AM
Serene Highness

Letizia looked great yesterday!!! the top is lovely! The shoes are ok but she definitely has to change her shoes! she must be back to more feminine shoes

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Closed Thread