Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dress is very pretty, but she wears it every other week it seems! Her hair is really starting to look horrible.

The dress as always is beautiful, but her hair looks terrible. Too long, too dry, and the part in the middle makes her look about 10 years older than she is. And in the last week or so, her skin has just looked awful, very ruddy and definately not as smooth as it used to be.

I think it is the same brand. Look to the sole. They are the same. But I don't think it is a magrit shoe. Maybe a Pura Lopez or Pedro Garcia shoe?

According to Carlos Garcia Calvo, Letizia is going to wear two dresses by Varela in the CPV's wedding.

Grand Class

According to Carlos Garcia Calvo, Letizia is going to wear two dresses by Varela in the CPV's wedding.

Grand Class

Great, so she will wear two really spectacular dresses.... but the "wow-effect competition" is strong as well :whistling:, with CP Mary, Mette-Marit & Maxima.
Looking forward to it - and who will "win" the crown of the best dressed wedding guest!
Bye Bine

:previous: Honestly, if Felipe Varela is the designer of her two gowns, I wouldn´t expect them to be "really spectacular dresses"...:whistling:

I'm sorry if this was asked before but which dresses did Varela designed then?
Thank you

Ooooh, I swear I saw this dress the other day in another picture and thought I hope Letizia wears something as elegant as this one to the wedding. :)
Cannot wait for the dresses...

I think, apart from her ever sensational red dress (wedding CP F & M) this is the second most beautiful dress, she ever wore!
BYe Bine

Well, I just hope she will wear something elegant and really stunning like what she wore during F&M's wedding way back in 2004.

Varela has done at least this beautiful evening gown:
Daylife

its a quality evening dress but too plain for great gala.
i'm not sure but i believe either the red or the black gala dress is by varela.
http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www4.pictures.z...+Gala+Dinner+Michel+Suleiman+qYLdj-H9dxdl.jpg
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/94...2A9FBE9110873D7FBDFC597EABA25E30A760B0D811297
caprile would be a more safe choice, he has proven that he knows what he's doing at such events.

BY THE WAY, could this discussing be moved to the fashion thread please? Thanks:flowers:

Gowns

Grand Class

Letizia should seek advices by her former brother in law, Jaime de Marechalar.

Dona Elena was extremely always elegant, as long as they were married.

its a quality evening dress but too plain for great gala.
i'm not sure but i believe either the red or the black gala dress is by varela.
http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www4.pictures.z...+Gala+Dinner+Michel+Suleiman+qYLdj-H9dxdl.jpg
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/94...2A9FBE9110873D7FBDFC597EABA25E30A760B0D811297
caprile would be a more safe choice, he has proven that he knows what he's doing at such events.

BY THE WAY, could this discussing be moved to the fashion thread please? Thanks:flowers:

These two dresses are of Lorenzo Caprile, who also has had his successes and mistakes. Really we have seen few examples of gala dresses of Varela, so it will be necessary to wait and to see.

Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling: Gala Performance

Outfit

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! She looks incredible (but so do all the ladies this evening). Red is such a fantastic color for her. I've been searching and searching for a picture of her from this evening. Now I can go and decorate my daughter's birthday cake without having to check the computer every few minutes. Thank you for posting it!

Nice, finally some in a strong colour.

She looks absolutely stunning! Definitely the best dressed of the event after Victoria!!:flowers:

Wow, what a dress! Letizia looks always so good in red. I like everything in this dress. I like her curly hair too, as always. She reminds me of Penelope Cruz in this dress.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

Wow, what a dress! Letizia looks always so good in red. I like everything in this dress. I like her curly hair too, as always. She reminds me of Penelope Cruz in this dress.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

Simple but elegant. Although she does not wear a lot of jewelry, she looks stunning.

I always love Letizia & am really floored by this stunning gown! She does wear red amazingly! But WHY cant she put that kind of elegance in all of her wardrobe choices?

Simply wonderful. I like that she doesn´t wear many jewells with this dress, and I even like her loose hair with it. Stunning :flowers:

Her best accessory is the Prince Charming next to her.

Wow. She looks stunning! Red is really her color. Though I wish she did something with her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom