Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 4: July 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful new dress! I think the cardigan matches very well with the dress!

Love the hairdo! The princess was perfect for this whole event, from yesterday to tonight

I like this new dress, just hoping for better photos of it, so that I could see all the details. I liked also her shoes and bag.
Hola

Lovely dress and clutch!!The Sarah J. Parker hair looks awful on this beautiful woman,I hope she won't repeat this huge mistake!

This is a very pretty dress, the elaborate beading and its placement on the dress are interesting, and it also had a very nice sparkle and good movement to it when seen in the TV live footage. The shoes, which were the worst aspect of her style for such a very long time, seem to slowly become more elegant again.

The cardigan is totally out of place here though, almost managing to ruin the overall festive look. I have no idea why some Royals believe these days that a casual cardigan can be thrown over each- and everything. It cannot and it should not.

Letizia looks lovely in this dress. It fits her well, nice length, with beautiful beading. I agree with Boris re the cardigan. Simple cardigans are just that.... simple, and Not to be worn with an elegant cocktail dress.

She looks fantastic! I like her hair. It's something different from the "just hanging there" style of late.

Letizia looks stunning tonight - the dress is lovely and her hair and makeup are perfect. Maybe would have choosen something other than the cardigan but then again with a heavily beaded dress it needed something plain and simple
Looking forward to seeing the dress by itself at some point in the future

This is a very pretty dress, the elaborate beading and its placement on the dress are interesting, and it also had a very nice sparkle and good movement to it when seen in the TV live footage. The shoes, which were the worst aspect of her style for such a very long time, seem to slowly become more elegant again.

The cardigan is totally out of place here though, almost managing to ruin the overall festive look. I have no idea why some Royals believe these days that a casual cardigan can be thrown over each- and everything. It cannot and it should not.

Couldn't agree more. I don't like these cardigans for evening outfits. Although the dress is really lovely.

This new dress is just wonderful :flowers:
I like the cardigan as well, but agree that it looks too casual for this event. Maybe it would have look more elegant with a pretty jacket/coat. I love the shoes and, although I think the hairdo isn´t her best, I like the fact that she has change it-last year her hair was too simple-. I think that such a blond hair colour doesn´t suit her at all, any way.
But overall, a beautiful look. I like how she has looked all these days :)

Letizia's evening outfits during the PoA Awards hve ben wonderful. The black beaded dres she wore at the prizegiving today was very lovely and really suited the event.

This simple black cardi was made to pair with this dress. Many designers do this look this year. I'm not surprised seeing Varela going for this look since Michael Kors seems to be hot on this look too. Both Varela and Kors had some dresses with very similar designs.

Oct 23, 2009 - Letizia at the Prince of Asturias award in a black cocktail dress full beaded matched with a black cardigan.
The dress looks very pretty, and looks like it has some gold & silver in between the bead work. The cardigan was out of place which gave the look a less formal look.
I wish her hair was put up for a chnage, all the last event her hair is the same, soft curls.

Full View
I don't think the dress is black,anyway it is a beautiful dress and look more beautiful at night when they came out after the ceremony has finished. i like her eye make up but not her lips.

Lovely dress - like others I am not keen on the cardi but it wasn't too bad. Letizia has had some lovely outfits on in the last couple of weeks.

princess letizia look realy beautiful and divine in all the events regarding the ceremony ( hair , make up , clothes , shoes ) , i was just hoping to see some spectacular jewels

Oct 23, 2009 - Letizia at the Prince of Asturias award in a black cocktail dress full beaded matched with a black cardigan.
The dress looks very pretty, and looks like it has some gold & silver in between the bead work. The cardigan was out of place which gave the look a less formal look.
I wish her hair was put up for a chnage, all the last event her hair is the same, soft curls.

Full View

I wish she would put her hair up because it would look a lot better. The dress itself is very pretty and suits Letizia a lot. The cardigan is very delicate aswell.

Princess Letizia's PoA outfits during the years:

Picture
(IBL, LFI,Zimbio,Life)

I adored her looks in 2004 & 2006 :flowers:

The blue shoes Letizia wore for the concert last thursday, are they from Yves Saint Laurent or from Magrit??
She has 3 pairs of those shoes but in different colours: black, nude and blue.

The blue shoes Letizia wore for the concert last thursday, are they from Yves Saint Laurent or from Magrit??
She has 3 pairs of those shoes but in different colours: black, nude and blue.

I would imagne they were from Magrit as she wears alot of their shoes and i dont recall Letizia choosing YSL in recent times but i could be wrong

I would imagne they were from Magrit as she wears alot of their shoes and i dont recall Letizia choosing YSL in recent times but i could be wrong
I think I'm the one who is wrong. Hola said that those shoes are from Magrit but I thought I read somewhere that they were from Yves Saint Laurent but I certainly make a mistake :flowers:

I love this beaded cocktail dress! The detail is interesting and pretty and not overdone. The cut is perfect for Letizia's figure. It kind of reminds me of a 1920s design. This is a gorgeous look for Letizia, and I hope that she recycles it again someday.

Picture
(IBL, LFI,Zimbio,Life)

Nice gallery, thank you :flowers: I love the 2006 coat and the 2007 & 2008 dresses :) She looks so well put together in all pics! But I noticed that Letizia's shoes used to be much more beautiful in the past. JMHO

:previous: Those shoes with the sort of inside platform are real clunkers! She used to wear such dainty, delectable shoes but these, well lets just say she's armed and dangerous! :D

I don't like the blue shoes(1st pic) at all.Too shiny and weird shape. The black ones are way better.

Picture
(IBL, LFI,Zimbio,Life)

I think 2006 was really, really good. It's one of her best appearances ever, in general.
The 2009 dress is quite nice, at least something new and no repeat. It deserved better than a cheap cardigan to go with it. Many people like the SJP / Madonna hairstyle, I don't, I think it ages her a lot.

Does somebody recall when Letizia had an updo last time? Must have been at least 2 years ago. What a shame, it suits her so well.

I love the 2006 & 2008 shoes in the gallery. I too would like to see an updo hairstyle on CP Letizia soon. That style really suits her frame, and head shape- especially when worn with tiaras. Tired of her hair down, no matter how many curls she adds...

I am so sick and tired of this woman wearing such ugly shoes!! When will she start wearing shoes that does seem to fit her thin legs? She reminds me of Minnie Mouse in her big bulky shoes!

Other than that, her outfits, hair and make-up is wonderful. I'm happy she let her hair grow back, I did not like her short cut from last year. She is really a beautiful woman and beside the shoes she is always pretty in my eyes. :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom