The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Very nice outfit, I love this skirt, is truly beautiful. I like the combination of richly ornamented skirt and simple black shirt. I found these shoes gorgeous. And I like nice hairstyle too.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Dinners at Zarzuela are not too formal so both Letizia & Elena have hit the mark, they even look more formal than Queen Sofia in her shirt.

I like Letizia's outfit, the skirt is precious and goes well with the black blouse. The double platform Mary-Janes are ugly as hell, we've been there before. Thankfully, no black tights.
Yes, everything looks great except those shoes! Wish she would go back to heels without the platform. Her legs are too tiny for these big clunky ones.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post

I'm not too sure about this outfit, it looks alright but i don't think it suits this event.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Courtier

I think Letizia looked lovely during the dinner. The skirt and blouse are very beautiful and I even like the shoes: judging by the comments, I'm in minority but I thought they fitted with the general style of her outfit (both somewhat classic and modern).
Old 09-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Courtier

It's a nice outfit which suits Letizia very well.I specially like the skirt.
But I don't like her choice of shoes.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like the pattern on her skirt. And her shoes are ok, they don't seem as clunky as they normally are.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

This is a recycled outfit, she has worn it a few times before. I have always liked the skirt, its dark colorful and fits lovely. The overall look even with the shoes was really nice.
Liked the hair.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

I loved the whole outfit! Including the shoes. I think that since Letizia tends to wear such tall heels the platform in front helps with comfort. I have a pair of 4 inch Louboutins that looks just like hers and the platform in front helps a great deal with walking, the balance and overall comfort.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Heir Apparent

I think that Letizia looks really great in this outfit. I love the pattern of the skirt, and the blouse looks very dressy because of the fabric (especially the sleeves), even though it is cut in a style that is not typically a more formal style. The shoes are nice, and her hair and makeup look really pretty.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Princess Letizia is simply gorgeous in this outfit!
Each detail of hers is perfect!
Old 09-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

She looked really great. I I like the pattern on her skirt also very much. Its a very elegant outfit, hair and make up are also lovely. But the shoes aren't my cup of tea as well.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsel View Post
I think Letizia looked lovely during the dinner. The skirt and blouse are very beautiful and I even like the shoes: judging by the comments, I'm in minority but I thought they fitted with the general style of her outfit (both somewhat classic and modern).
I like this look,especially the skirt.I'm not sure about the shoes,though
Hair & make-up are both perfect one more time
Old 09-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I still hope to see Letizia recycling this white dress one day. It looked great on her. I can imagine it would also look great with a Tiara ...
The red dress she wore during her first State Visit also looked gorgeous on her.
I'm also curious how this black dress looks without a jacket.
(bew)

I really wonder why she never recycled any of the dresses...

Old 09-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Courtier

That white dress is one of my favourite gowns ever worn by Letizia (or any Princess, come to that). The design of the dress is beautiful, especially the lower part. It would indeed look lovely with a tiara.
She looked stunning in the red dress: although I'm not very fond of the particular design, especially the shoulders part, Letizia carried off the look easily. I like that red gown even more than the one she wore for Frederik and Mary's wedding.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

I have never seen that white dress before. It is absolutely beautiful! It would look even more incredible with a tiara. This is one dress that she should most definitely recycle.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Serene Highness

This red gown looks amazing on Letizia.I hope she recycles it very soon!
I don't know what's wrong with this white dress,maybe the top part.I'm not too fond of it.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

The white dress was from WA's 40th birthday.

I believe that the red dress is in fact a combination of the red skirt Letizia wore to one of M&F's prewedding events (the night before?) and the top was worn with a skirt for a gala event in Spain.

I will edit this post later to add pic links, sorry I dont have them right now!
Old 09-30-2009, 04:55 PM
Courtier

You probably mean this skirt designed by Lorenzo Caprile, which Letizia work to Frederik and Mary's pre-wedding party (image is taken from this blog entry by PrincessofEurope).
I don't think it's the same skirt though - the design looks different.

Could anyone tell me when did Letizia wear this breathtaking red gown? I have a vague feeling the event (gala) was connected with either India, or Pakistan.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsel View Post

You probably mean this skirt designed by Lorenzo Caprile, which Letizia work to Frederik and Mary's pre-wedding party (image is taken from this blog entry by PrincessofEurope).
That is my favourite dress of all time for Letizia stunning.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Serene Highness

I have always liked the white dress that Letizia wore at Prince W-A 40th birthday -- most on this board hated it at the time and stated that she was one of the worse dressed to attend (reread the old comments). Now the red gown shown in Her Majesty's post was stunning and probably only Letizia or Mary could have pulled that one off with their slenderness. Was the black dress a maternity gown? Don't remember it.