The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
I couldn't agree more, sofajr! The CP looked simply stunning from head to toe and that includes the beautiful necklace she is wearing! Let us hope that she continues to dress this perfectly from now on.... :)
Is it a necklace or part of the gown? I can't tell, but whatever, it is beautiful. Such a great fit and love the shoes! I'm not crazy about her hair. The look is too severe with it pulled back. But overall, quite stunning!

Old 08-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofajr View Post
Firewell dinner - a WOW look
Perfect everything - hair, dress, shoes.

BelgaPicture - Category details
(LadyFinn)
She looks elegant,but she would look better with another hairstyle ,in my opinion.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
Is it a necklace or part of the gown? I can't tell, but whatever, it is beautiful. Such a great fit and love the shoes! I'm not crazy about her hair. The look is too severe with it pulled back. But overall, quite stunning!
Necklace was made with shells I think.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

This white dress is outragiously beautiful on Letizia! Love the jewels & shoes with it as well. And I adore her hair pulled back like this, it doesn't distract from the dress and necklace. Felip is so incredibly handsome and the beard is fun (do you think that maybe he and his dad had a bet going on about the beard?). Actually everyone looks great! King, Queen and the Princes are great!
Old 08-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Letizia looks absolutely beautiful in this dress. White is a great color for her. I love the one-shouldered look, and her hair looks really chic in this pulled-back style. She is gorgeous in these photos.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the whole outfit, perfection! Hopefully she does more like this.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

This one-shouldered white dress is gorgeous. Letizia had a perfect look yesterday night. Love the necklace and the hairdo goes so well with the dress. Simple and elegant. The accessories are also perfect.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:36 AM
Serene Highness

Letizia was perfect yesterday! dress, shoes, jewels and hairdo were gorgeous! keep going princess!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 08-29-2009, 06:11 AM
Nobility

I soo love the hairdo =)
Normally I don't like those dresses on her because they make her arms look extremly thin, but this dress is almost perfect. The colour makes her look very tanned. And even the shoes are great
Old 08-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Nobility

The look of Princess Letizia was perfect yesterday evening... really love the dress, the sandals, .... EVERYTHING !!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Serene Highness

I agree with all of you,CP Letizia looks stunning!Sheer class!

I guess the necklace was her personal touch.Brilliant!
Old 08-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofajr View Post
Firewell dinner - a WOW look
Perfect everything - hair, dress, shoes.

(LadyFinn)
For me - perfect
Simple but very chic dress, really nice shoes and clutch. I like her different hairstyle because it shows this amazing necklace well. CP seems to feel good in this outfit.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Close-up of Letizia´s clutch:
BelgaPicture
Shoes:
BelgaPicture
Old 08-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post

Shoes:
BelgaPicture
Those look like the Pedro Garcia heels that I have!
Old 08-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Courtier

The dress, the clutch and the shoes are beautiful but I don't like at all how does look Letizia's face and arms, don't know if she lost again some weight, but it reminds me her face before she had nose job. I don't like that skinny unhealthy look.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I agree! I don't like this look as well. But the dress per se looks very elegant and beautiful.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Serene Highness

CP Letizia has a nice slim figure,which means that she shouldn't be afraid of putting some pounds on.Her body would still be gorgeous and curvy!So,I agree with you,ladies.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
The dress, the clutch and the shoes are beautiful but I don't like at all how does look Letizia's face and arms, don't know if she lost again some weight, but it reminds me her face before she had nose job. I don't like that skinny unhealthy look.
I respect your opinion of Princess Letizia. And we have something in common with each other, but I don't think that Princess's looks are unhealthy, maybe it can be explained as her physical feature.
I would say that Princess Letizia looks fragile and beautiful.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Princess Letizia´s sunglasses
GALERIA DE IMAGENS Os óculos de sol de Letizia - Caras.pt
Old 08-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Majesty

this white dress is perfect! who designed the lovely dress?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Closed Thread