Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 4: July 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also wore that dress for the first time for the 60th birthday of Prince Charles in Buckingham Palace last november.

It's a very beautiful dress and it's from Felipe Varela.

This midnight blue gown is fabulous and it suits Letizia so very much!
And look at her hair!She looks stunning!

I see that she prefers that Spanish designer,F.Varela.Does anyone know if his pieces are unique,especially the ones the Princess wears?

She also wore that dress for the first time for the 60th birthday of Prince Charles in Buckingham Palace last november.

It's a very beautiful dress and it's from Felipe Varela.
So that's what she wore. I remember we couldn't see the dress because she was covered with a shawl. It's a gorgeous dress.

I saw a pic of her in that dress in this months Royalty Magazine and it looked purple. But I really love the dress... It's very elegant and suits her well. Letizia has a nice shoulders and arms.

For me this is one of the most beautiful CP's dress. Whole look is very "Old Hollywood style" and suits CP Letizia perfectly.
I would have to agree with you on this. Letizia hasn't looked this good since Frederik and Mary's wedding! Actually "good" is a bit of an understatement . . . classic, elegant, tres chic and any other superlatives that come to mind!

For me this is one of the most beautiful CP's dress. Whole look is very "Old Hollywood style" and suits CP Letizia perfectly.

I agree. :flowers: Oh, and the colour is fabulous, suits her well!

I couldn't agree more, sofajr! The CP looked simply stunning from head to toe and that includes the beautiful necklace she is wearing! Let us hope that she continues to dress this perfectly from now on.... :)

Letizia's white dress is lovely and its nice to see her in a one shoulder cocktail dress. I like the necklace with the dress, it looks quite pretty. Shoes and bag looks quite pretty as well with the plain white dress. Hair looks very neat

Yes, she looks so wonderful in white dress, her hairdo, bag...
Any better photo maybe some close-up.

Love Felipe's new beard. Seems to have taken a leaf out of Philppe book. :lol:
Love the dress, the hair for me it too rigid, don't like the necklace. :)
They both has beards Picture details
Like father - like son :lol:
Not the first time when Felipe has beard after vacation.

"Like father, Like son" However, I think the "son", Felipe's beard, looks a little too scruffy for my taste! Both look like they have enjoyed themselves growing their beards on vacation and Good for them!! :)

I couldn't agree more, sofajr! The CP looked simply stunning from head to toe and that includes the beautiful necklace she is wearing! Let us hope that she continues to dress this perfectly from now on.... :)

Is it a necklace or part of the gown? I can't tell, but whatever, it is beautiful. Such a great fit and love the shoes! I'm not crazy about her hair. The look is too severe with it pulled back. But overall, quite stunning!

Is it a necklace or part of the gown? I can't tell, but whatever, it is beautiful. Such a great fit and love the shoes! I'm not crazy about her hair. The look is too severe with it pulled back. But overall, quite stunning!
Necklace was made with shells I think.

This white dress is outragiously beautiful on Letizia! Love the jewels & shoes with it as well. And I adore her hair pulled back like this, it doesn't distract from the dress and necklace. Felip is so incredibly handsome and the beard is fun (do you think that maybe he and his dad had a bet going on about the beard?). Actually everyone looks great! King, Queen and the Princes are great!

Letizia looks absolutely beautiful in this dress. White is a great color for her. I love the one-shouldered look, and her hair looks really chic in this pulled-back style. She is gorgeous in these photos.

I love the whole outfit, perfection! Hopefully she does more like this.

This one-shouldered white dress is gorgeous. Letizia had a perfect look yesterday night. Love the necklace and the hairdo goes so well with the dress. Simple and elegant. The accessories are also perfect.

Letizia was perfect yesterday! dress, shoes, jewels and hairdo were gorgeous! keep going princess!

I soo love the hairdo =)
Normally I don't like those dresses on her because they make her arms look extremly thin, but this dress is almost perfect. The colour makes her look very tanned. And even the shoes are great ;)

The look of Princess Letizia was perfect yesterday evening... really love the dress, the sandals, .... EVERYTHING !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom