Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 3: February 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Princess Letizia at the gala dinner Honouring Dominican Republic President
Getty Images
Getty Images
Getty Images
Getty Images
Beautiful dress, I guess this is the dress she had at the birthday party of the prince of Wales.
Wow, this dress is wonderful! At least we can see it ;) She looks simply amazing: the dress, the hairdo, the earrings, the make-up...all perfect. One of her best looks, IMO.:flowers:
What a shame that she always have to wear those horrible shoes :nonono:
At least, the long dress hides them...:whistling:
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&p=Spanish%20Royals%20Host%20Gala%20Dinner%20Honouring%20Dominican%20Republic%20President%20&src=standard#1

She looks just stunning. Young and beautiful in this gown. It is such a nice change from her fuller skirts.

Wow, it was worth the wait to see the dress!!!

Such a departure from her normal gala outfits. I really like it. I love the length and colour. Actually, I like almost everything about it.

WHY dind't she wear that on the french state visit dinner ???????????

WOW!! She looks amazing and I agree that it is a departure from her normal formal dinner dresses. It looks like she went with a new designer or else her normal designer went with a style that really works with her figure.

The color looks great on her and her hair and makeup are perfect for the evening.

Tonight she is totally stunning, I like the colour, the dress is as simple as elegant. She looks so regal. :angel:

Oh my goodness. She looks absolutely gorgeous....Dress, Hair, Makeup,Jewelry. Wow!! Very smart and chic. Too bad they had to pan down and show her awful shoes again. I guess we can't have everything! :) Perfection (almost!).

Lovely dress, one of the best Letizia owns. This style suits her so much better than her usual gala attire with overpowering skirts.

I thought that the dress was somewhat "wasted" on this occasion and deserved a better forum, a black- or even white tie event. I am not a fan of the strap, it looks oddly placed, I could imagine that the dress would be even more stunning without the strap and a decent necklace instead, very suitable eg for a white tie state event.

The hair is nicely done but up-do would have been even better.

Letizia was belle of the night by far, surrounded by the First Lady who didn't follow the dress code and Queen Sofia repeating her pastel green table cloth dress.
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4268/87831268.jpg

Because Princess Letizia never wanted to enter in that absurd competition (many people still did not understand that :nonono:) initiated by some media and she wore a recycling dress.

Is it a navy blue dress? Its beautiful, like the one shoulder as well, I ifnd the dress abit too short, maybe if she hadnt worn such high shoes it would just touch the floor. I like the hair but maybe if she had it up with this dress.

Its not a dress suitable for a state visit but would work on an official visit. Its too plain, too simple for a state visit which is considered such abig event/visit form the other country.

Letizia is elegant . But her dress is a little bit too simple IMO . But nice though .:flowers:

Letizia looked absolutely stunning tonight. Her gown is my favorite since the red stunner she wore to Mary and Frederik's wedding 5 years ago. :ROFLMAO:

:previous: I was just thinking the same thing! The dress is stunning in it's simplicity and her hair is fabulous with enough volume and wave to expose those terrific earrings.

Letizia looks great!
Beautiful dress.:)
Though the strap was unnecessary, Imo.
I love that colour.
Jamd
Beautiful dress, I guess this is the dress she had at the birthday party of the prince of Wales.
Good eye, LadyFinn!
I wonder why she hasn't repeated it for many months. It is one of her best evening dresses, IMO.

Does anybody know who designed the navy dress - Varela or Caprile

Very nice dress for Letizia, but too plain, it needed a brooch!!!

Agree with previoues pers. She looks great:flowers: Nice colour.
But imagine same dress but red... (I like her in red.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom