Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 3: February 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got this Months Majesty Magazine and notices the CP Letizia uses a standard safety pin to attach her sash to her dress, this was at the Russian State Dinner.

Most unusal, I thought she could use a brooch or other jewel but not a pin!

I think she did this during two of the gala dinners. One was definitely during the Russian State Dinner the other one I forgot. I agree she could've used another jewel or perhaps a small brooch.;)

I think these are wax models, and scary looking at that. Don't remember seeing Letizia wearing the gown in real life.

I really like the skirt and colors of this outfit, but the jacket looks a bit too big for her (especially in the shoulders).

I like the jacket. The color looks lovely,too but I don't like the skirt.

Wow...she looks great tonight. And it's nice to see that she finally has a sash that is a little bit more narrow and does not swallow her tiny frame. Plus it appears to be anchored with a nice diamond brooch.

Red is a very good color. I wish she would someday recycle the red dress she wore to F&M's wedding (or was it the pre-wedding concert? I can't remember). She looked fantastic in that dress and you would think with the way she tends to recycle, she would wear that again sometime.

This is a gorgeous dress. Letizia wears red so beautifully, and as always.....I love the tiara!!!

I love this red on Letizia. Absolutely stunning. The dress has a lovely design and is delicate, just like Letizia. And her hair and makeup are just perfect with the dress.

This seems to be the style letizia favours for galas, and I think that this is one of her more successful ones.
The colour is great, and there dont seem to be any safety pins present (LOL). I like that the gown has 2 different textures.
I almost wish that there was abit of white somewhere in the dress, the contrast would be spectacular.

Love the gown. The color does work well for Letizia but what I love more is the was the dress moves and the mixture of two different fabrics.

Her best gala look since a very long time, imo.
I especially like the top part of the dress. Red always looks great on Letizia.
Her hair grew longer again, so I hope we'll soon see her with a great updo hairdo/Tiara combination. Maybe the next time. ;)

Wonderful gown :flowers: She is so lovely! Felipe as handsome as always!

Her best gala look since a very long time, imo. Her hair grew longer again, so I hope we'll soon see her with a great updo hairdo/Tiara combination. Maybe the next time. ;)

I agree, her best gown / look in a long time. The style of the skirt is too much though, it's almost drowning her. Hair is not bad but could be better, I think in general a tiara looks best with updo.

I have to agree about her hairdo: it´s beautiful, but not for this tiara. An updo would have looked better.

Letizia looks great. I like this red gown (the bottom of the skirt is very nice) and the hairdo.
I only don't like the black lining (?) under the top part of the dress. Why black and not red?
Jamd

The perfect combination of colour and light. The dress is fascinating!!!!!!!!!!)))))

Letizia looks great. I like this red gown (the bottom of the skirt is very nice) and the hairdo.
I only don't like the black lining (?) under the top part of the dress. Why black and not red?
Jamd

To be honest, I dont think it is black. I think the dark appearance is just created by shadows and the different way the light falls and the way the dress fits her body. But I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom