Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 3: February 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is beautiful, the colour really suits Letizia. One of her better outfits for this trip.
x

She looks gorgeous. I wish I could wear that dress.

Amen to that!! He looks great whatever he wears and all he has to do is just ... stand. :)

I love the green Varela dress! The color is so beautiful! Perfect for a visit to Colombia, a place that is world-famous for its emeralds.

The colorful dress is just awful. It is too psychedelic for my taste. Her hair was really pretty in that straight-style, though. She should consider wearing it in this style again (the hair, that is; she should never consider wearing the dress again, IMO).

:previous:I liked a lot the black dress and the orange one. I also liked the green one, but I find ugly and old fashioned the one she wore last night.

I think many of us can pull of an apearance when we go out once in a while, a gala, wedding event etc., but letizia and most of the other princesses seem to do it every single day!

I love the green dress, it´s one of my favourites Letizia´s dresses :flowers:
Great hairdo and shoes, too.
Dinner last night in El Salvador
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...urias-se-reunen-con-hillary-clinton$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...espana-visita-principes-de-asturias$599x0.jpg

Great repeat of the dress she first wore back in November 2004 and then later at various events in 2006
This one is also one of my favourites, but I don´t like it with the cardigan. Her hairdo is amazing, though.

I'm glad to see this dress back again. Its just another example of Letizia showing she can recycle effectively when she tries!

I like this gold dress. The color is really pretty, and even though I am not typically a fan of head-to-toe sequins, she manages to make the dress look classy. I do not like the cardigan that she paired with it. It looks totally out of place with the dress. The colors match, but there are two different styles going on, and it looks a bit awkward.

Totally agree with you, sgl, especially regarding the cardigan sweater. That should be paired with a tweed skirt...not a sequined dress!

I agree too,the golden dress is stunning but the jacket is not appropiate for the dress in my opinion

I love, love the Black/red outfit!!! Everything about it is just so ..Elegant and regal and Enchanting! From head to toe is perfection, imho. The hair, the fan, and the shoes-- so very feminine. The Best of the best....

Yes the black and red outfit is simply stunning on Letizia. The skirt has a beautiful spanish feel to it.
The purple outfit, is it purple I always thought it was pink?
I've never seen that summer wedding outfit before. It's amazing and should be recycled. :flowers:

I have to agree about the first outfit. Have been waiting to see it again, but as yet no luck...
No, she had not recycled the summer dress (in public) to the best of my knowledge.

Some of my favourite "evening" outfits worn by Letizia

Black/red outfit
One of her best looks ever. She looked gorgeous.

Summer Wedding
This was such a beautiful dress. She never recycled it, did she?

Purple Look

Green shiny suit
I love the colour and the cut of the skirt

White dress worn in the NL
I hope we'll see it again. On any gala event! :flowers:

sources: anp, jamd, prisma

The black/red outift in the first picture looked so gorgeous and elegant.. It looked very Spanish. I also like the white dress in the second picture. I hope she will wear it again in the future. And, in the last picture, the white long dress looked so lovely. I like her hairdo and her jewelry. I like the way she dressed during the early days of her marriage and wish she would dress the same way today.:flowers:

MADRID, 17/06/09.- Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attend a yearly meeting with members of the Prince of Asturias Foundation's patronage at the Pardo Palace, in Madrid

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/14222027.jpg

Repeat of the hideous dress from Colombia. The print reminds me of a horror movie, like suffering from massive bleeding around the stomach :eek::eek::eek: The most tasteless outfit for this occasion I can imagine.

Well i think that this is one occassion where matching the shoes with the outfit (dress in this case) was a mistake - simple small black would have been better.
I dont know that there is anything which would make the dress a favourite, but a light black cardi may have helped. then there would be some block colour

I think that the dress is totally inappropriate for a evening event (and also inappropriate for a princess...:whistling:)
It´s the kind of dress I would wear for a private party, but not for formal events...

This dress should Not be worn by a C.P. for Any occasion, imho! It is tasteless, and certainly not worthy for Letizia to wear. Her once impeccable taste is getting worse and it is sad....

I really dislike this dress. The print is just too psychedelic. The shape of the dress is nice, but unfortunately, the print overshadows the rest of the look. I do hope that she retires this dress.

That's a nice party dress IMO. But the patrons of the Prince of Asturias foundation are too old :lol:. She should have worn the new black dresss in Colombia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom