Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 3: February 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks great!
Beautiful dress.:)
Though the strap was unnecessary, Imo.
I love that colour.
Jamd

Good eye, LadyFinn!
I wonder why she hasn't repeated it for many months. It is one of her best evening dresses, IMO.

Stunning dress for Letizia, her hair looks very gorgeus aswell. Were there any pictures of her wearing it at Prince Charles' 60th? x

Actually I loved the strap. It was a nice, classy detail that made the dress unique and detoured the attention from her shoulders that usually look boney

Originally Posted by Seraphine
WHY dind't she wear that on the french state visit dinner ???????????

i don't think that's an appropriate dress for a state visit. it's lovely (nicer than the one she actually wore) but the other one is more diplomatic and serious-looking. just like what a princess ought to look like. if she had worn this one, the press would have gone wild over her putting the order over her bare shoulder and over the inappropriateness of such a hollywoodesque dress for a state visit.

i'm in love with the dress, the colour and the strap. it's certainly one of the nicest letizia has worn.

Finally a very nice gown. I think I can even forget the ugly shoes...

Gorgeous look, Letizia seems to exude a serenity these days, a quiet assuredness. Very natural.

That dress is very beautiful! She's been making good choices with her outfits lately. Lovely.

The blue dress was so pretty. it was one of her best glaadresses. i usually don't like her style in galadresses but this one looked really beautiful. i like how the fabric flows and the colour looks great too. the dress is elegant but also modern. her hair looked great. luckily the shoes were hidden by the stunning dress. more of this, please. :)

IMO this is the best evening dress for Letizia in quite some time. The design absolutely asks for upswept hair though - cluttering this kind of neckline with its diagonal strap (which is not unnecessary, but vital for the design) with strands of hair is a pity.
Since the dress code for the dinner was not even black tie, any grander gown would have looked out of place - this style is very appropriate.

I love Letizia's gown. Agree with some of here that it would probably looked better if her hair was tied up.

I love Princess Letizia's midnight blue gown. I like the style of the gown. The gown is very beautiful and it's a great colour on her.

Absolute perfection! Love the gown, love the hair, love the choice of jewels, none of it over or under done. This is the best I've seen since Mary & Fred's wedding and the red dress she wore.

Absolute perfection! Love the gown, love the hair, love the choice of jewels, none of it over or under done. This is the best I've seen since Mary & Fred's wedding and the red dress she wore.

I nearly never liked Letizia's choice of gala dresses but this one is perfect :flowers:.
I totally agree with you princess Gertrude,this dress is the best dress Letizia wore since Frederik and Mary's wedding.
I wonder if she has changed her designer.
Does someone know who designed it?

I prefer her hairdo at Charles' birthday. I hope she is not imitating her mother-in-law to have the same hairstyle, she should try other styles at galas more often.

Princess Letizia on the official visit to Colombia, at the welcome dinner offered by president Uribe. A new dress, I won´t comment until I see better photos.
Daylife

A new dress for CP Letizia, I find it beautiful :flowers:
And can say now she looks great before I see the rest of the outfit :D

this dress is beautiful and very elegant! I would love to see the shoes she was wearing!

Princess Letizia on the official visit to Colombia, at the welcome dinner offered by president Uribe. A new dress, I won´t comment until I see better photos.
Daylife
She looks elegant ,but the dress is too simple

I like this new black dress, too pity we don´t have more photos, but it was a private welcome dinner offered by the president and his wife.

Daylife

Thats a beautiful dress for Letizia, suits her figure.
x

I like the dress,but it would be better in a brigther colour. I don´t like that colour on her.

I really like what I see. Letizia looks very smart in those types of dresses. No need for me to see what she is wearing shoe-wise! :)

A new dress for CP Letizia, I find it beautiful :flowers:
And can say now she looks great before I see the rest of the outfit :D
I agree! Only the slender woman can wear details that circle the body instead of up & down. Her recent dark raspberry color dress was a prime example. Someone with larger form would have looked really obese or stout wearing obvious lines that circled the frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
ANP Beeldbank

This evening's dress, recycled from last year (has she worn it again this year too?)

Daum/Yonhap News/EPA
This is one of my favourites of Letizia´s outfits, I´m glad that she recycled it. I would like to see a better photo of her bracelet.

:previous: It´s also one of my favourites :flowers: She looks stunning. Her hairdo is great. I´ve never like those shoes, but in those pictures and with the golden bag they look quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom